• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is going to be a regular thing for me. It fits into my schedule very well. So basically, every Tuesday around 4, I'll be setting up a normal raid group to run at 7. (My time is CST).

Gotcha - fits nicely into mine, except this week actually!

I went with you last week - it would be nice if you could fit me into the regular lineup, if possible.

3 times I've ran the raid on hard and beat it....3 times I got the exact same drops after defeating Atheon. So now I have Vex Mythocrapx3, Timebreaker Sparrowx3 and some ass shards. Thank you RNGsus for not giving me any legendary drops for the 3rd time.

k1t4j

ok 4 raids in and I finally got something:

Hawkmoon
Hezen Vengence
Praydyth's revenge
Thunderlord
Raid Cape
Raid chest

FINALLY!!!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Q5Fnns0.jpg

Not including all of the Final Verdicts and Legendary Armour I sharded, inc my spare Lucky Raspberries.
:/

My shitty luck with RNG is really starting to bother me. I've put enough hours into this damn game to have way better gear and weapons than I actually do. Hell, I haven't even seen a legendary engram since the patch to Rahool.

welp did two HM atheon cheese runs last night (first time) and three HM atheons just now.

two ships and energies last night, Vex mytho+ship, then sparrow, then sparrow + two same titan helm the other runs

so for my three characters:
3 ships
2 sparrows (I have the vanguard + coin sparrow for the third)
raid helm for my main character
Vex mythoclast

this is a good day before it gets patched out

Greenymac

Looking for two more for normal raid in about half an hour...would love a skilled titan or relic bearer or both. All others are experienced raiders except one. Greenymac on PSN.

Raxus

3 times I've ran the raid on hard and beat it....3 times I got the exact same drops after defeating Atheon. So now I have Vex Mythocrapx3, Timebreaker Sparrowx3 and some ass shards. Thank you RNGsus for not giving me any legendary drops for the 3rd time.

Found where your Mythoclasts are going Bunta.

MADGAME

Invite to Atheon Hard would be appreciated, PSN Madgame.

Looking to snag checkpoint and transfer it to my alts and pass it along

Qwell

Kind of wish I had taken today off, hopefully I can snag an Atheon HM checkpoint in about 2 hours and open a bottle of wine to go with the cheese.

Shawn128

Should be home in a half hour, looking for an Atheon checkpoint to cheese. Willing to help with weekly or nightfall in return.

PSN: Shawn128 LVL28 sunbro

Thanks!

The outlook of the community cracks me up, "Oh man, once they patch the cheese out, I'm done." While I understand it's because there's really no point anymore for many who have cheesed fondue'd the entire raid for the gear they want. But It's a distinct difference from what I'm used to in other MMO's. Yes it's partially about loot, but for many it's the challenge, comradery and process they care about. Obviously in any MMO people are going to seek to exploit in order to make encounters easier, but I've never seen it to this scale. Yes it's Bungie's fault almost exclusively. but it worries me the community isn't ready for this kind of content, and going forward it's going to be significantly dumbed down to appease the communities majority. I wanted the Hard Mode to be harder, or at least as hard as it will be now originally. It's a step forward in the right direction, albeit far too late. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how Bungie does with the next raid etc.

Sofa King

Any XB1 peeps gotta hard mode Atheon checkpoint they want to pass on? Looking to be on in 15-20 minutes and I'd like to have one more easy shot at the mythoclast (0 for 3 so far)

GT: dmc spokane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom