• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOak

Can I ask a question about schedules of PS4 gamers on here?

Who plays this game late at night? I recently got moved to a later schedule at my job and I likely wont be able to play this till AFTER MIDNIGHT EST for the foreseeable future.

How many of you play during that time? I imagine that segment is much more limited.

You can play with people from the West coast instead (PST)

Rubenov

PS4 Normal Vault of Glass
Front to Back (Expect roughly 90 minutes-ish)

When: 5pm PST, 8pm EST (AKA 3 hours from now)

1) Kor_of_Memory (29 Titan)
2) aMadTeaParty7 (29 Warlock)
3) Ratsult2 (29 Warlock)
4) JPBrowncoat (28 Hunter) *First Timer
5)
6)Rubenov25

Edit: NM
Have two slots to fill, anyone is welcome to join, don't really care about level (within reason), class, or spec.

I'm in if there's still space!

Yaari

Guy with me in Nightfall got a Monte Carlo. Good for you buddy, thanks for the help. Other guy got some ass. I got a Vanquisher, already use one so meh.

Doing nightfall two more times on some alt? Any level 28+ trying to do it with me? (level 28 hunter)

Also I have both Shadow Prince and Atheon E. Which auto should I keep?

What's the best Legendary Hand Cannon? I have The Last Word but I just got Patience and Time and want to use that for awhile and I love my Hand Cannons.

What's the best Legendary Hand Cannon? I have The Last Word but I just got Patience and Time and want to use that for awhile and I love my Hand Cannons.

Fatebringer's the best overall hand cannon in the game IMO

-arc damage
-firefly: precision kills make target explode
-outlaw: precision kills increase reload speed
-explosive rounds

raid drop from templar on hard mode

Right so I got Invective from the Exotic Bounty and just got The Last Word from a legendary engram. Just got my options again for my second exotic Bounty.

Bad Juju
Thorn

What should I get.

I have

The Last Word
Invective
Truth

I have both bounties currently unfinished, but bad juju is the much easier one to finish. Thorn seems to get discussed as the more useful weapon, but both are supposed to be in for a buff. I'm seriously dreading the thorn bounty, so I'd say put that one off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom