• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Looking for 5 more to do a normal raid now.

People who are new to the raid are welcome, I'm experienced and willing to help anyone go through it. PSN Jignxs

1) Jignxs
2) Rubenov25 (28 Sunbro experienced)
3) GraveRobberX (28 Sunbro, very experienced)
4)
5) Kartik21 (warlock, very experienced)
6)
I wanna do this as well.

Alright guys it seems I'm full now, sorry about everyone else waiting in queue. I'm trying to get the existing people to join due to PSN being slow.

Mrgamer

PS4 Normal Vault of Glass
Front to Back (Expect roughly 90 minutes-ish)

When: 5pm PST, 8pm EST (AKA 3 hours from now)

1) Kor_of_Memory (29 Titan)
2) aMadTeaParty7 (29 Warlock)
3) Ratsult2 (29 Warlock)
4) JPBrowncoat (28 Hunter) *First Timer
5)
6)

Have two slots to fill, anyone is welcome to join, don't really care about level (within reason), class, or spec.

I'm up for it level 29 warlock(already on your friends list i belive)

v1br4t1ons

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
PSN is so shit, what the hell is going on

PS3 no PS+ required, smooth PSN, shitty store
PS4 PS+ required, shitty PSN, great store

blackflag

PS4 Normal Vault of Glass
Front to Back (Expect roughly 90 minutes-ish)

When: 5pm PST, 8pm EST (AKA 3 hours from now)

1) Kor_of_Memory (29 Titan)
2) aMadTeaParty7 (29 Warlock)
3) Ratsult2 (29 Warlock)
4) JPBrowncoat (28 Hunter) *First Timer
5)
6)

Have two slots to fill, anyone is welcome to join, don't really care about level (within reason), class, or spec.

Sent you a request..not sure if you'll get it because PSN

jadedm17

Looking to do VOG, preferably normal. - PS4 L29 Sunsinger. PSN : NotJaded

I'm a sunsinger, i've cheesed him multiple times. But we'd need other Warlocks to help. Send me an invite. BadAss2961.
I'm a level 29 Warlock on PS4 - Never cheesed but just tell me what to do; Late to this conversation but I can help if you need it.

PSN : NotJaded

Temidien

Neo Member
you probably won't get much luck for hard mode if you're not 29

Thus my appeal to our shared faith in RNGesus ;)

For new page:

Level 28 Hunter looking for help completing full raid on Hard, or at the least Atheon. Have run the raid several times on Normal, am familiar with most strategies, and will do my best not to get in the way of any veterans able to help a lowly 28! If you have a spot open or are willing to join my struggle, I will forever include you in my prayers to our Lord, RNGesus.

PS4: Temidien

wSsMmpm.png

You know, all my Titan needs are those Raid boots and I'd be perfectly happy with the way he looks (not to mention getting him to 30). Then I'd only need the chest for the times when I want to roll a Striker.

Zoidberg

I'm enjoying soloing the nightfalls lately, it's one of the more enjoyable things in the (destiny) week. The rewards are awful though:

#1 - 5 coins
#2 - Shitty pulse rifle
#3 - Shitty pulse rifle
#4 - Shitty pulse rifle
#5 - Shitty rocket launcher

I'd prefer straight materials...

gatti-man

Im looking to build a static on wednesday nights around 8pm cst. I have 3 well equipped and experienced guys. We all have alts so we will do primary hard runs and alt normal runs/hard runs. If anyone is interested add gatti-man on ps4. We also do runs sundays off and on and late tuesday night around 11pm central standard time.

Tovarisc

After playing some PvP with Bladedancer I'm even more baffled by people who claim that it's easy to counter and requires skill / timing to be effective.

It's like putting Godmode on before rekking enemy teams face in. Hell I was blinded by flashbang [unable to aim my attacks etc.], but I just kept tapping attack button for dancing. When I was able to see again I just had rekt in 5 players faces and bodies were all around and apart, not clustered.

Auto aim on that shit is insane good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom