• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

zewone

After playing some PvP with Bladedancer I'm even more baffled by people who claim that it's easy to counter and requires skill / timing to be effective.

It's like putting Godmode on before rekking enemy teams face in. Hell I was blinded by flashbang [unable to aim my attacks etc.], but I just kept tapping attack button for dancing. When I was able to see again I just had rekt in 5 players faces and bodies were all around and apart, not clustered.

Auto aim on that shit is insane good.

The auto aim is extremely favorable like every other instance of auto aim in the game. If 5 people couldn't take down a blind bladedancer, they didn't deserve to live.

A blind nova bomb or blind fists of havok would have been just as devastating.

Deku Tree

Im looking to build a static on wednesday nights around 8pm cst. I have 3 well equipped and experienced guys. We all have alts so we will do primary hard runs and alt normal runs/hard runs. If anyone is interested add gatti-man on ps4. We also do runs sundays off and on and late tuesday night around 11pm central standard time.

I could join you. 9pm est on Wednesdays or 8pm car (the same) is perfect timing for me. Level 29 warlock. Played with you before. Been through all parts of the hard raid.

blackflag

Is Vex really bad in PVP now or were people just whining because it's not super OP?? I just got it and rekt with it totally unupgraded. Seemed fine.

Im looking to build a static on wednesday nights around 8pm cst. I have 3 well equipped and experienced guys. We all have alts so we will do primary hard runs and alt normal runs/hard runs. If anyone is interested add gatti-man on ps4. We also do runs sundays off and on and late tuesday night around 11pm central standard time.

I would love to join that group. Wednesdays at that time would be perfect. I'm pretty much always available then. Sunday nights are usually great for me and I usually don't get on until late on Tuesdays so that works perfect for me as well. PSN is MrJellyBean. We raided this past weekend. Hit level 30 yesterday as well.

gatti-man

I could join you. 9pm est on Wednesdays or 8pm car (the same) is perfect timing for me. Level 29 warlock. Played with you before. Been through all parts of the hard raid.

Sounds gravy. We may have a lvl 30 joining us too but im not sure. Ill be on earlier than that to help get everyone together.

zewone

Is Vex really bad in PVP now or were people just whining because it's not super OP?? I just got it and rekt with it totally unupgraded. Seemed fine.

It's still a top tier weapon, but it was 44% stronger, so it was even easier to dominate with.

It was broken/OP for sure.

I_m_sorry..._I_m_so_sorry_399006ae911162c87d0d42cdbd6a1f45.gif

D:

Cømet

Banned
Picked up Lord High Fixer from an engram I found on Mars, doing the gold chests I'd forgotten about. My sunbro's first legendary HC.....shame I don't like any of its perks. Into the collection it goes.

Poor guy still needs some fancy shoes. Been running round in blues for ages.

gatti-man

I would love to join that group. Wednesdays at that time would be perfect. I'm pretty much always available then. Sunday nights are usually great for me and I usually don't get on until late on Tuesdays so that works perfect for me as well. PSN is MrJellyBean. We raided this past weekend. Hit level 30 yesterday as well.

Aw yeah mr jelly. Thats cool. Same dudes i brought too. Ok well i just need 1 more and we are set or that lvl 30 friend of a friend. That will be easy to pick up 1 more.

Future

After playing some PvP with Bladedancer I'm even more baffled by people who claim that it's easy to counter and requires skill / timing to be effective.

It's like putting Godmode on before rekking enemy teams face in. Hell I was blinded by flashbang [unable to aim my attacks etc.], but I just kept tapping attack button for dancing. When I was able to see again I just had rekt in 5 players faces and bodies were all around and apart, not clustered.

Auto aim on that shit is insane good.

An easy Nerf would be increasing the amount of super bar that whiffed attacks do. Last night I saw a dancer activate some distance away. All he did was mash attack and zig zag so fast he's almost impossible I shoot, kill me. Then I see him continually zig zag on my death screen and get someone else

Each attack should be planned. This is like giving the golden infinite ammo for 10 seconds. Just fire randomly without a care in the world

Trying to set up a group:

1. saveweyard
2. iRAWRasaurus
3. Temidien
4. Cocaloch
5. casmith7509

Respond here if you want in.

Group as of now. PSN is being slow so I'll get to you soon. zocano is the last one if he responds on PSN. Otherwise going down the list of responses.

Aw yeah mr jelly. Thats cool. Same dudes i brought too. Ok well i just need 1 more and we are set or that lvl 30 friend of a friend. That will be easy to pick up 1 more.

Awesome. That was a great group. You pretty much couldn't have mentioned any better nights for me to do raids so I had to jump on that static. Now I just need to get some better weapons for Hard raid. RNG has not been very kind to me for weapons like it has for raid gear.

Just wanted Façade of the Hezen Lords. Got Vex Mythoclast, a 2nd Aspect of Glass and a 2nd Vision of Confluence instead... Still, Vex is a pretty good consolation prize.

gatti-man

Awesome. That was a great group. You pretty much couldn't have mentioned any better nights for me to do raids so I had to jump on that static. Now I just need to get some better weapons for Hard raid. RNG has not been very kind to me for weapons like it has for raid gear.

I have tons of weapons but no time lol. Still need to level up the armormentarium chest piece that gives titans an extra grenade. Hopefully i get that done tonight or tomorrow morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom