• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quazar

Posting for my brothers. They're two 28 hunters looking to do vault of glass. They don't have experience but I can help them with timekeeper and Atheon

Psn Beilttog

seinfeld-George-Costanza-im-out-of-here-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-345.gif

I did. I'm trying to get a cheese for a friend.

Anyone up for cheesing the hard raid on PS4? Need the checkpoint too ._.
I'm up for it. PSN: Carolina-Blue. Lvl 28 Warlock Sunsinger w/ double grenades. Knocked him off on Hard last night with some gaffers. Would like to do it one more time before the patch.

Cømet

Banned
Not sure how long it took, probably half an hour or something like that, but my level 26 took out level 28 phogoth via the tiny cheese window at the entrance. Load of crap rewards, bar the rep which I needed. Thus! He is now level 27. MIDA is a piece of crap btw.

PSN PS4 people assemble.

I have hard raid atheon checkpoint on my hunter ready to be cheesed.

PSN ID: OutlawOcelot

I need sunsinger warlocks----prefer ones with Voidfang Vestements and who HAVE cheesed him before with relative ease.

I have it down to a science on my sunsinger at this point to get it done in 5 minutes tops solo.

Send invites and let's do it folks! :)

Well, I've never done the cheese but do have a sunsinger warlock with voidfang. If you're in need of help let me know and I'll do what I can (after a short 'splanation ofc).

X-Frame

Damn, just realized the Skull of Dire Ahamkara that dropped for me in the Nightfall has a base +98 of Intellect -- that has to be an unusually high stat roll.

I'm going to max it ASAP and Energy Drain everyone.

PSN PS4 people assemble.

I need sunsinger warlocks----prefer ones with Voidfang Vestements and who HAVE cheesed him before with relative ease.

I have it down to a science on my sunsinger at this point to get it done in 5 minutes tops solo.

Friend request sent!

Lan_97

Does anyone have a HM checkpoint they are willing to share? Lv27 warlock. I can just grab it and go or try to help out (i haven't done it before, only watched videos).

Rtas

Looking for third for nightfall. Past the gate coming up to phogoth now level 26 warlock and level 28 hunter in already. GT: Deathman1000 for invite xb1

blackflag

Ok I'm staying up late to finish leveling my Lock's armor so I can get in on this cheese before a patch In the morning. All I need is these kids to go to sleep.

void666

Banned
Cheesed atheon for some friends. One got vex, helmet and timebreaker. We did nightfall and he got an ice breaker. I got 9 coins. Great. I only had 40...

Nameless

Oh wow, 5 whole strange coins for Nightfall. Because that's exactly what I needed. Bungie and their RNGesus really know how to shower a guy with riches for completing 1 of the 2 legitimately challenging things there is to do a week.

pe0NRlJ.gif

PSN PS4 people assemble.

You still looking for Sun Warlocks? I sent you an invite (PSN: Carolina-Blue) I'm a lvl 28, Sunsinger who has double gernades and has knocked him off on normal and hard before. Most recently last night with some fellow gaffers. I'd love to get one more Hard Atheon cheese in before the patch.

I wonder when the patch is being release..already cheesed him this morning which got me the raid helmet. Playing through on normal without the cheese earned the last word.

stuckinsecond

Neo Member
Noooooooooo. Dismantled my ledgendary sniper in the heat of battle (derp!). Sure, it was an average sniper, but it was MY average sniper! And alllllll that Xp :(

On the plus side, my AR is now maxed lol

Fantastic! Ass shards from nightfall. I have WAY more of them than I need as I only have one freaking exotic after 72 hours of play, and not really any legendaries worth upgrading that haven't been already... the one exotic being nerfed pocket infinity. Last week it was shards from nightfall.

To add further insult to injury, I got my second legendary drop since the engram patch, and it turned out to be lord high fixer. LHF is already my main primary.

Dearest Rahool,

http://youtu.be/afbLb8A6oSE

X-Frame

The Supremacy with Arc Damage is wonderful in this week's Nightfall. I saw that I inflicted over 13,000 damage with a headshot to a Major Knight, all of whom I can 1-shot. Major Wizards are 2-shots to the head, maybe 1 shot to the body to remove the shield and then 1-shot to the head as well if you miss.

Burn modifiers are crazy.

Cømet

Banned
Does anyone have a HM checkpoint they are willing to share? Lv27 warlock. I can just grab it and go or try to help out (i haven't done it before, only watched videos).

I haven't got the checkpoint but I'ma run with you if we find one. I haven't done it before either, so doing it with other folks who haven't will make me feel less bad if I fuck up :3

dengatron

Another 3 hard atheons with no mythoclast. What the fucking shit is this bungie? Thats 13 or 14 in 4 weeks. I cant handle leveling many more titans for this shit.

Lima

And Titan is 29 and ready for hard raid. Gonna be weird playing the hard raid at 29 again. I have to be a lot more careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom