• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lima

Can someone explain how to restart a checkpoint on a story mission? On the menu it says press "X" to resume and "Square" to restart a mission. But when I press Square, it throws me back to my checkpoint anyway. Is there something that I'm missing?

Nope that feature is bugged for anything besides the raid.

It just doesn't work. So either play at a higher difficulty or play through the mission from the checkpoint and then you can start it again on that level.

Looking for atheon hard cp, seems like everyone on Xbox one played this morning. Or if anyone wants to kill him we got two 29s to join. Gt same as gaf.

dengatron

You delete and re-level them, or just talking about running alts through? I got rid of one of my titans today and am trying to level a warlock fast. I only have one legendary armor piece waiting, but I just wanted to have a warlock, really.
I delete and relevel. This week i leveled a lock like a dummy and hes 27 and got carried to atheon. I had titans until sunday

Mindlog

Got done a little more quickly than anticipated.
Any groups looking to start a normal raid? I need the checkpoint where we open the doors and quickly finish the raid.

void666

Banned
God i just want to cheese atheon one last time. I'm kind of glad they're patching it though.
I hate the feeling that i'm loosing the good stuff if i don't do it.

Again if you're a warlock and want to give it a try add me.
Having voidfang vestments is very usefull.

PS4
irus_void

Pimpwerx

Only me dissapointed with them not patching yet!?

Wherever i go it´s rampant checkpoint begging, getting tiresome to wade thru. :/
Do you have a mythoclast already? If so, don't talk. People less blessed by luck need the help. I'm helping all my friends while it lasts. PEACE.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Only me dissapointed with them not patching yet!?

Wherever i go it´s rampant checkpoint begging, getting tiresome to wade thru. :/
Nope, they need to patch it ASAP and force all these Cheesers to legitimately try Hard Mode to get their shit.

I don't have a Mythoclast and I still think people should have to work for it, and not fucking cheese for it.

HighOnPCP

I know it's getting annoying for alot of people but stay strong. It'll be patched soon so no more Atheon checkpoint posts BUT...for now:

Does anyone have an Atheon Checkpoint on hard for me on PS4?
It honestly isn't even for me per se. RNGesus blessed me with a Chestpiece from doing normal raid today and now I have everything I need to hit level 30 soon (already have boots and helmet from past raids) :D
Unfortunately my friends are not that lucky (at least most of them)
Some of them have done 4 or 5 raids with me and still NO GEAR AT ALL.

So yeah long story short if you can help me out with the checkpoint I'd really appreciate it!

PSN is HighOnPCP I'll be on in about 5-10 minutes, thanks.

I know it's getting annoying for alot of people but stay strong. It'll be patched soon so no more Atheon checkpoint posts BUT...for now:

It honestly isn't even for me per se. RNGesus blessed me with a Chestpiece from doing normal raid today and now I have everything I need to hit level 30 soon (already have boots and helmet from past raids) :D

So yeah long story short if you can help me out with the checkpoint I'd really appreciate it!

I've never cheesed it before, but hey if you find a group and they got an extra please let me know. Level 29 Warlock. <.<

void666

Banned

I do. Help me.

irus_void

Tea Time

Neo Member
Can someone explain how to restart a checkpoint on a story mission? On the menu it says press "X" to resume and "Square" to restart a mission. But when I press Square, it throws me back to my checkpoint anyway. Is there something that I'm missing?

I had this earlier and seemed to get it to reset by pressing square when prompted, then pressing square to select the difficulty too rather than X. Then got a pop-up when I started the mission warning me it would reset.
Could've just been coincidence but worth a try I suppose.

kaiiri

man everyone was posting their great RNGesus drops today and.... I get another bike and shards from atheon.. and more shards from nightfall.. leveled up both vanguard and cryptarch.. 4 blues and one legendary that turns into a FR that I already have... so.. it turns into energy then. baaaah. RNGesus dislikes me so!

HighOnPCP

I do. Help me.

irus_void

Hey, the problem is if I help you cheese it I will have it completed and thus no more checkpoint. Like I said I'm really just doing it for my friends who I play with (most of them stuck at around level 28 because of lack of raid gear/lack of shards with a hint of not wanting to spend shards on the "normal" gear so they can use it on raid gear when they finally get it) lol If you want I can take the checkpoint now, do it tomorrow with my friends and afterwards I would gladly help you cheese it. I'm a lvl 29 sunbro I got you homie lol

dengatron

Have all you cheesers even attempted hard mode legitimately even once?
Some of the people taking atheon check points are probably people like me that only need mythoclast and the seemingly super rare raid fusion rifle and only want to kill atheon. I killed him 3 times tonight. I would not however have done 3 full hard raids tonight

KodaRuss

If anyone has a hard atheon check point and needs a 29 warlock and a 29 hunter. Send me a friend request invite, I have done the cheese before.

PSN: Longhornbevo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom