• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunlunqq

Soloing nightfall on vita via remote play. Already reached final boss room. Anybody willing to give me a hand? Please! Psn: lunlunqq
sGMr842.jpg

Bad Juju is terrible. I want to like it, but it's just too week. A friend and I were trying to level ours up while running Strikes and it was a struggle to kill anything. He went out and got a fresh, level 10 green Scout Rifle and was doing more damage with it. I know Bad Juju is supposed to get a buff, which is why I'm continuing to level it, but I'm not spending any Ascendant Energy on it until I see what Bungie does to improve it.

WelcomeNowhere

Neo Member
I have a 30 hunter and 29 Titan looking to do a fairly quick normal mode raid on ps4. Please have experience. Psn is same as here, send message or friend request.

RNG gods walk by my side today :

First Nightfall : praise the sun exotic armor for warlock
Second : Hawkmoon (awwwwwww yisssss finally)
Third : Gjallahorn (already maxed this but hey)
Raid : Warlock helm (last missing) and... Second Hawkmoon. Waaaaat.

Checking on my girlfriend, brb

ERMint13

Looking for experienced raiders on PS4. Normal run. Trying to get it done now.

Trying for a very quick run. Only need 2 or 3 more.

Pimpwerx

Wow! Just knocked Atheon off twice in 15 minutes for my friend's two characters. I know I shouldn't, but I feel pretty proud of myself right now. :D I've been paying it forward. Having a friend help my hunter right now, then I can resume normal gaming activities the rest of the week. PEACE.

Me (28 Hunter) and my buddy (27 Warlock) are about to run the nightfall. Looking for one more on PS4. PSN: Gutterboy44

Edit: Got a third, thanks.

any xbox one people looking to blow through raid on hard? be nice to cheese it one last time!

im on now (29 warlock) and buddy (29 titan), need four more!

message me at NotAok for invite

xCobalt

If you have a special weapon in the primary slot, does it get bonuses from armor that says "Carry more ammo for Special Weapons"?

J-Rzez

Wow! Just knocked Atheon off twice in 15 minutes for my friend's two characters. I know I shouldn't, but I feel pretty proud of myself right now. :D I've been paying it forward. Having a friend help my hunter right now, then I can resume normal gaming activities the rest of the week. PEACE.

Gotta do what you gotta do. I actually hope when my sun-gal is able to get into vault that I can knock him off just for fun and to see how tough it is lol. I think it would be fun to do since I laugh the whole time when others are doing it for me.

My lock is 23, hope I can get her to 25 before the patch lol.

That and hope I have better luck with drops as my hunter gets smited by RNGesus all the time.

lunlunqq

We did it!!! Many thanks to DawnofLife and rNilla! I got Plan C, an exotic I actually didn't have! rNilla got Monte Carlo and DawnofLife got 9 shards. Not bad Id say. Now I need to do this on my 2 late, too...
bmxk5b5.jpg

blackflag

Not a bad day. Got Vex Mythoclast and Atheon's Epilogue from cheese.

Got boots for my warrior from normal mode

And my Warlock is about to hit 20 tonight with an exotic helm, chest, and boots waiting.

All 3 classes raid ready.

Thanks everyone that helped.....still need that Last Word and Visions though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom