• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackflag

I wonder when the patch is being release..already cheesed him this morning which got me the raid helmet. Playing through on normal without the cheese earned the last word.

I cried a little bit inside. I was in 2 groups last week that got it. Super happy for you man. That thing is sick.

PS4 Normal Vault of Glass
Front to Back (Expect roughly 90 minutes-ish)

When: 5pm PST, 8pm EST (AKA 3 hours from now)

1) Kor_of_Memory (29 Titan)
2) aMadTeaParty7 (29 Warlock)
3) Ratsult2 (29 Warlock)
4) JPBrowncoat (28 Hunter) *First Timer
5) GWK212 (29 Titan)
6) Arthr2ShdsJcksn (27 Warlock) *First Timer

Have two slots to fill, anyone is welcome to join, don't really care about level (within reason), class, or spec.

Good job team.

TheJerit

I've been working a lot lately and only have a level 24 Warlock. I feel so behind, so lost, lol.

Guess I prob won't be able to get in on this Atheon cheese.... soo close, yet so far away.

this OT is amazing, but fuuuu I can't keep up!

Special C

Is Thorn any good? I have a chance to get Invectis but the only legendary weapon I have is already a shotgun and I really need to upgrade my blue primary.

mstevens

Anyone with arc guns want to help a poor guy out with the nightfall? 27 Titan with Icebreaker (so I can at least snipe Phogath from that room)

NeOak

I'm up for it. PSN: Carolina-Blue. Lvl 28 Warlock Sunsinger w/ double grenades. Knocked him off on Hard last night with some gaffers. Would like to do it one more time before the patch.

I still have a HM checkpoint on my hunter if you don't mind her tagging along for the cheese.

We're farming Spirit Bloom so my friend can be 27 and get the cheese.

Feel free to add me and i'll invite.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Every week same story dude. I'll probably try one more titan this week and then im in cruise control until someone decides to tell me why its not dropping for me.

You delete and re-level them, or just talking about running alts through? I got rid of one of my titans today and am trying to level a warlock fast. I only have one legendary armor piece waiting, but I just wanted to have a warlock, really.

Just got this fella from soloing the Nightfall:
7uK7pQN.jpg
I giggled like an idiot while trying out the fan-firing.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Can someone explain how to restart a checkpoint on a story mission? On the menu it says press "X" to resume and "Square" to restart a mission. But when I press Square, it throws me back to my checkpoint anyway. Is there something that I'm missing?

AngerdX

Only me dissapointed with them not patching yet!?

Wherever i go it´s rampant checkpoint begging, getting tiresome to wade thru. :/

Just beat Atheon on my Titan. Got the Timebreaker and TWO helmets. Too bad I got the Timebreaker and ANOTHER helmet last night. I JUST WANT GLOVES!

Rtas

finally get through nightfall at level 26 and what does it give me, the same exotic head I bought from xur. Fucking awesome........

TrackZ

29 hunter with great gear looking for a raid group on Xbox one. Tag is TrackZ. Have mic and beaten the raid several times.

Also have a 28 Titan friend ready to go. His tag is Skip Bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom