• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighOnPCP

Unless you group up with other higher levels, then you'll just have to wait until your friends get lucky with raid gear, pretty much.

I know, that's why I want to cheese atheon again before the patch.
It's just an extra CHANCE at something that's easy to do even if you have lower level friends in there with you. I mean come on we all play the same game here RNG is a BEETCH so I don't even feel bad about it honestly.

Let even the worst players have a chance of getting the best loot in the game with no effort, seems fair.
Yes. Because it is a game, and we're all here to have fun. If I have a hard Atheon checkpoint again, you can be sure I'll share. I'd only be annoyed, a little, if the VoG were glitchy as all shit too.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
It already happened though. Nothing will change that.

All those scrubs that got vex before me.
759.gif

HighOnPCP

Let even the worst players have a chance of getting the best loot in the game with no effort, seems fair.

Worst players as in I didn't get blessed like others and I'm still struggling to get ONE GOD DAMN PIECE of raid gear while others hit level 30 a month ago? then I agree.

Hyun Sai

I can't wait for the patch. I don't really care about whatever loot Atheon drops, there is no more prestige attached to it, only cheese (too bad for those who did and will do it fair and square).

Acorn

Another hard raid done. Zero raid gear again.

I haven't had a single piece ever after doing it every weekend. Fuck this. Bullshit Bungie, bullshit.

Edit oh and i got the shitty ship you can't even shard for the 3rd time.

I'm pissed.

What? Just because some scrubs already got their Mytho doesn't mean there shouldn't be a patch.

Have a nice day.

Pretty much the value of the mytho has already been destroyed by it, so there's no point in patching it now. I don't just mean it's strength as a weapon, but its rarity as well.

Worst players as in I didn't get blessed like others and I'm still struggling to get ONE GOD DAMN PIECE of raid gear while others hit level 30 a month ago? then I agree.

No, I mean shit players who couldn't even get past the Templar if they tried.

I completed hard mode plenty at level 29.
How dare people have fun playing the way they want, while it takes nothing away from you.

Trying to knock Atheon off a ledge for hours is fun? Okay.

It's got nothing to do with the loot.

hitme

Have a hard check at Atheon.

Need experience oracle killers so I can cheese it using infinite supers.

Be on in an hour. (PS4 btw)

I hope bungie will treat nightfall like a regular strike after you beat it. I've helped 3 people complete it today and I get nothing for it each time.

I'm about to do the nightfall and level 28 herioc on ps4. My psn id is slammin_hammon if anyone wants to join in my fireteam will be set to open. I'll probably do both twice.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Got the Vex Mythoclast and at first I was loving it -- Just running patrols in the cosmodrome, mind you. Then, I tried a level 24 Strike and realized how poor this gun really is after the nerf. I couldn't hit anything, the clip is tiny, and the ammo capacity is absolute shit.

Thank you Bungie, for making the rarest and most prestigious weapon in the game shit even in PvE.

SharkJAW

My only annoyance with the raid cheese is when my team decides on the fly to cheese and it takes longer than several legitimate attempts that probably would've succeeded. I'm talking teams of half 29s half 30s. Overall, though, I don't care how other people do it, it doesn't affect me in any real way. I'm guessing people mad about the cheese want to feel special for their raid drops and don't want people that got it the easy way to feel as special as them.

Rtas

so I got Doctor nope from the level 3 care package from vanguard. Its my first legendary auto rifle. Is it any good? I notice the impact is stupidly low

HighOnPCP

No, I mean shit players who couldn't even get past the Templar if they tried.

I completed hard mode plenty at level 29.

If there are people out there THIS bad who cares of they get the Vex or any other item at that? Theyll still suck right?

I just think in a game where ANYBODY can buy some amazing weapons/gear if they just put a few coins on the table on weekends this type of cheese is not a big deal at all.

Just did it for the first (and last) time. Got 3 shards, 3 energy, and the ship. All I wanted was the warlock helmet. Don't even care for the Mythoclast.

Thank you so much void666!

blackflag

Got the Vex Mythoclast and at first I was loving it -- Just running patrols in the cosmodrome, mind you. Then, I tried a level 24 Strike and realized how poor this gun really is after the nerf. I couldn't hit anything, the clip is tiny, and the ammo capacity is absolute shit.

Thank you Bungie, for making the rarest and most prestigious weapon in the game shit even in PvE.

To me it seemed terrible against shielded enemies and majors and ultras. It seemed fine in PVP. Honestly it seemed even better than my Suros but it was just 1 match where I dominated. Can't even imagine how good it was before.

Give everyone a Mytho, I don't even care. Just stop this checkpoint begging. It's pathetic.

I agree with you, I'm sick of it, and I wish it had been done properly in the first place. But Bungie fucked up hard, and people don't seem to care, so I've given up on trying to convince people of the merits. Checkpoint begging won't stop.

HighOnPCP

My only annoyance with the raid cheese is when my team decides on the fly to cheese and it takes longer than several legitimate attempts that probably would've succeeded. I'm talking teams of half 29s half 30s. Overall, though, I don't care how other people do it, it doesn't affect me in any real way. I'm guessing people mad about the cheese want to feel special for their raid drops and don't want people that got it the easy way to feel as special as them.

Nail on head etc.

ethomaz

Banned
Finished the Hard Raid (again)... I got the boots at the Oracle part and after just shards and the Legendary Machine-Gun.

Well I wanted the boots... so I got what I wanted :D

Now just next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom