• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
No raid emblem sucks, but with the current loot system I'm glad it's not a possible drop.

Emblem and shards for beating hard mode. Fuck yeah.
I mean you would just get it. Like a vanguard reward or speaker reward.

I would rage so hard if that was actually loot. Considering I hate 99% of the emblems that Bungie has designed in this game.

mfw encountering the first wizard on nightfall

TKQhkZx.gif

CornDogg

I only need raid boots for 30, but I haven't gotten any weapons/sparrow yet.

So far I have gotten 3 Visions of Confluence, 3 Aspects of Glass, a couple of Chatterwhites, and the sparkly Warlock bond. And a bunch of ass energy.

I just want some gear and maybe the Sparrow.

Is that so much to ask, RNGesus?

mstevens

Guys is the Prestige IV any good in the raid? I have 150 marks of each and I'm thinking about either going with Shadow Price / Prestige IV *or* Vanquiser VIII and some vanguard heavy.

What do you think?

Tokubetsu

Already at the point where I have zero patience in raids. If you bring a level 26 into the party I'm leaving. If we're wiping at templar frantic waves I'm leaving. If you're raiding with a blue gun I'm leaving. Tired of explaining shit to people and them expect to just be carried through the whole thing. You're making what should be a fairly breezy hr-hr and a half into a two+ hour nightmare. If you're the type of person to always be dying during the opening gatekeeper phase of Aetheon I hate you the most. You're garbage, and you should feel bad.

breakfuss

Already at the point where I have zero patience in raids. If you bring a level 26 into the party I'm leaving. If we're wiping at templar frantic waves I'm leaving. If you're raiding with a blue gun I'm leaving. Tired of explaining shit to people and them expect to just be carried through the whole thing. You're making what should be a fairly breezy hr-hr and a half into a two+ hour nightmare. If you're the type of person to always be dying during the opening gatekeeper phase of Aetheon I hate you the most. You're garbage, and you should feel bad.

lol.

Anyone up for a daily, nightfall, weekly...anything?

Homeboyd

Man I'm just the opposite. I like bringing new guys in and showing them the ropes. I remember the first run I went on and it's one of the better gaming experiences I've had. Happy to help new players experience this and give tips and explain objectives, etc... Takes longer but I've run the raid so many times, I figured this is one of the better ways to still enjoy running the same content time and time again.

jaaz

Menu options? Where's that in settings?

Not in front of my Ps4 so not sure what it's called. The option that rests all of the options on your PS4 to the default setting. Like it would reset the option for your controller to turn off after some time of non-use, etc. that option will reset the wifi settings too.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Human nature. Easiest path is the obvious path.

Sad i missed out on at least one hard mode slice of cheese.

Yeah, but aren't they missing out on two loot drop chances from the Templar? I guess I don't understand why people are doing the checkpoint unless it's literally the only way they can get hard mode loot.

squidyj

Man I'm just the opposite. I like bringing new guys in and showing them the ropes. I remember the first run I went on and it's one of the better gaming experiences I've had. Happy to help new players experience this and give tips and explain objectives, etc... Takes longer but I've run the raid so many times, I figured this is one of the better ways to still enjoy running the same content time and time again.

I don't care if you're new but there's stuff you can and should be doing to prepare, you should be 27 imo, I can overlook a blue or two and if you haven't done it before or keep dying that's fine by me as long as you're willing to listen and try to understand what's going on in the encounter and how we can work together the get it done.

A lot of the time people who rage out are just bad teammates but at the same time there should be standards.

ocean

Banned
After a series of excruciating, gut wrenching cheese attempts we got it.

My alt got the Raid helm so he's jumping from a 13 light blue to the Façade. I also got a second Timebreaker. Oh and the Vex motherfucking Mythoclast.

RNG I love you baby. MadGame: you're the man.

LiK

One more upgrade for my greaves and I'm level 30. But I need to sleep so ill do it tomorrow. Can't wait to join the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom