• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booties

Banned
praedyth's revenge tonight and lots of shards. not a bad haul. Can't believe some of my clam mates have raided 6 times and have no weapons and only 1 piece of armor

Midas

I can, and I will, the amount of repeated loot I'm getting too damn high for not a single of my 29's not to have boots.

readImage

Haha. Well, I do get a bit disappointed. But as long as I think it's fun to play, I don't mind. Would've been nice to be level 30 for hard raid.

Midas

Hmm, I think I might start an alt char with the same class... How many hours would you say it would take me to get to level 20? Then I'll just swap gear.

ocean

Banned
Now that I have Atheon's Epilogue and the Vex Mythoclast there's only three more weapons I really really want: Suros, Vision of Confluence and Gjallarhorn.

It feels good to be so close.

ethomaz

Banned
Man I'm just the opposite. I like bringing new guys in and showing them the ropes. I remember the first run I went on and it's one of the better gaming experiences I've had. Happy to help new players experience this and give tips and explain objectives, etc... Takes longer but I've run the raid so many times, I figured this is one of the better ways to still enjoy running the same content time and time again.
+1

Sergoes

Already at the point where I have zero patience in raids. If you bring a level 26 into the party I'm leaving. If we're wiping at templar frantic waves I'm leaving. If you're raiding with a blue gun I'm leaving. Tired of explaining shit to people and them expect to just be carried through the whole thing. You're making what should be a fairly breezy hr-hr and a half into a two+ hour nightmare. If you're the type of person to always be dying during the opening gatekeeper phase of Aetheon I hate you the most. You're garbage, and you should feel bad.
Yikes.

Man I'm just the opposite. I like bringing new guys in and showing them the ropes. I remember the first run I went on and it's one of the better gaming experiences I've had. Happy to help new players experience this and give tips and explain objectives, etc... Takes longer but I've run the raid so many times, I figured this is one of the better ways to still enjoy running the same content time and time again.

Yea I've got to say it feels pretty good after hitting 30 to be able to carry some people and explain the fights to them. Even though I don't get it anymore, it's cool to hear people get all excited about seeing the raid for the first time. It definitely reminds me of how it was when I first did it.

I've got more Hunter boots than I've got of any other raid item. I've even got the helmet more times than I've got greaves or the chest, both of which I've only got once.

wowlace

Already at the point where I have zero patience in raids. If you bring a level 26 into the party I'm leaving. If we're wiping at templar frantic waves I'm leaving. If you're raiding with a blue gun I'm leaving. Tired of explaining shit to people and them expect to just be carried through the whole thing. You're making what should be a fairly breezy hr-hr and a half into a two+ hour nightmare. If you're the type of person to always be dying during the opening gatekeeper phase of Aetheon I hate you the most. You're garbage, and you should feel bad.

Look at you, the big dawg.

dengatron

I've got more Hunter boots than I've got of any other raid item. I've even got the helmet more times than I've got greaves or the chest, both of which I've only got once.

i've noticed our hunters had a tougher time getting gloves than everyone else while my teams 3 warlocks and 3 titans all have less boots than anything. this is over around 15 clears worth of loot each, so it's not a gigantic sample size, but it's reasonable imo

Atheon got the bumpers?

I'm supposed to go through the whole Raid for the first time tonight. I've been through the final boss few times (cheese) I've been asked to only kill myself lol.. So boring

ethomaz

Banned
i've noticed our hunters had a tougher time getting gloves than everyone else while my 3 warlocks and 3 titans all have less boots than anything. this is over around 15 clears worth of loot each, so it's not a gigantic sample size, but it's reasonable imo
Warlock boots are the worst because there is no Exotic... you can manage the others but not the boots,

panda-zebra

After flying through NF on my 29 and 30 Warlocks, carrying a 27 with us, then attempting to do the reverse and have the 27 carry our 25 and 26s didn't work out too well, lol. So played through on decent characters and logged out and rejoined with the lowly characters for the booty. Don't even feel bad.

oh and lol at some people who use the Destiny OT as their own raidbro superblog whining at the cheesetalk clogging up the thread. Stay classy. Whine and cheese it is.

Can't possiblt imagine why you don' have a regular raid team who enjoy playing with you week in, week out... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom