• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante316

Thanks for the raid guys. Too bad couldnt finish it but family calls. I did get fatebringer though. Anybody know how good it is. I been rocking the devil you know for a while, better than that?

kaiiri

They should, but not every time. The Wizards would, but sometimes the Knights stayed put.

oh now that I'm thinking back to when I did it I did have to kill a few with a fusion rifle. but they all died pretty easily. just had to make sure to do a shoot then duck thing.

Lima

Thanks for the raid guys. Too bad couldnt finish it but family calls. I did get fatebringer though. Anybody know how good it is. I been rocking the devil you know for a while, better than that?

Much better. Best pistol in the game. Fully upgrade it and throw the devil in the trash.

Dante316

Much better. Best pistol in the game. Fully upgrade it and throw the devil in the trash.

Ohh good to know..*dont cry devil, he didn't mean it, I am going to send you to gun boarding school, its called the vault , ok, be a good gun and stay there*

Curious. What's everyone's go to load out?

Class: Titan-Defender
Primary: Grim Citizen III
Special: Light/Beware(solar)
Heavy: Gjallarhorn

Class: warlock-Sunsinger
primary: vision of confluence
Special: ice breaker or patience and time
Heavy: corrective measure with ammo perk

Or

Primary: Hawkmoon/devil you know/lord high fixer
Special: light beware
Heavy: corrective measure

Strider

Under the 'report player' section you can give someone feedback as being "highly skilled."

Let me report my teammates in crucible for "lack of skill" Bungie. Do it. :p

Guys, what if the "Collapse" is a metaphor for the changes made to the game before its release? What if it's ALL a meta-metaphor?

Just a fun theory, feel free to gnaw it apart.

I was leveling my new Hunter with a friend when Dinklebot graced me with some of his classy Cosmodrome dialogue:

"This place must have been amazing before the Collapse."

My friend and I laughed off the comment, and I said aloud, "I'm sure it must have been amazing at the start of development too, Dinklage."

That got me thinking: what if the "Collapse" is just a metaphor for what happened to the game/story before it was released? As in, the writers decided to toss in some cheeky humor since the game wasn't coming out the way they wanted it to.
http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...s_what_if_the_collapse_is_a_metaphor_for_the/

Haha, this makes too much fucking sense.

I have a Titan level 25 alt I need to get through the Weekly 28 and Nightfall. It's got very capable weapons but I'm hoping to find a few people doing the Nightfall or whatever who wouldn't mind me tagging along.

In exchange I'd be happy to run someone else's alt through either with my level 29 Warlock.

If anyone is down, please shoot me an invite. PS4 PSN: ScareGoat. I'm on now.

Dante316

Sunsinger warlock
vision of confluence, devil you know,
icebreaker, praydeths revenge
ghallarhorn, unfriendly giant, hezen revenge

and plenty of other combos. With auto rifles and etc, etc, etc,

raindoc

Sunsinger Warlock
Primary: Vex Mythoclast
Special: Light/Beware (Arc)/Wizard (Void)
Heavy: Corrective Measure (Void)/Rocket Launcher with Arc damage (can't remember the name atm)

Covering all elements this way. Occasionally I'll use a "Final Boss" sniper rifle (Void) instead of the Wizard and I always carry the Ice Breaker with me for ammo synthesis or the occasional sniping fest.

X-Frame

Sometimes I cannot get over how much auto aim there is in this game.

Even if I am going to throw a grenade, if someone moves in my line of sight my entire character moves with him and I end up throwing the grenade completely off the mark. The fuck is that?

eneko

Sometimes I cannot get over how much auto aim there is in this game.

Even if I am going to throw a grenade, if someone moves in my line of sight my entire character moves with him and I end up throwing the grenade completely off the mark. The fuck is that?

Shooting around a Phalanx's shield is a pain in the butt because of it.

go big or go home

8nzJq6g.jpg

zarnold56

Whats the best weapon to get from the Vanguards? I have a maxed out Shadow Price, a pocket infinity, and steel oracle z-11 rocket launcher. Those are the only legendary special and heavy weapons I have. Which one of the scout rifles are better and is the hand cannon decent?

I have a Titan level 25 alt I need to get through the Weekly 28 and Nightfall. It's got very capable weapons but I'm hoping to find a few people doing the Nightfall or whatever who wouldn't mind me tagging along.

In exchange I'd be happy to run someone else's alt through either with my level 29 Warlock.

If anyone is down, please shoot me an invite. PS4 PSN: ScareGoat. I'm on now.

Any takers? :)

Raided with a squad full of people who had done the raid several times for the first time tonight. It's borderline sedate when everyone knows what to do and executes well.

Razgreez

Is level 28 the limit without a single piece of raid gear? Can't find a raid group in my region and I can't get into the VoG solo.

28 with non raid gear
29 with non raid gear and an exotic piece.

People raid at all hours of the day so don't worry about your region. I've raided mostly with individuals literally half way across the globe from me

BraXzy

quickest place for 10 fallen majors or ultras?

Ember caves, That cave up on the platform to the left of the entrance where you go for some mission and strikes. A Fallen Captain spawns up there about every minute.

"The Scourge of Winter" mission on Venus. You have to run past that fallen captain on the way. Multiple yellow vandals and the end mini boss. Usually nets me 9 in a run so I kill the fallen captain once more.

BraXzy

Okay end of normal run spoils....

raid chest, raid gloves, raid boots. hawkmoon

lol

I've done normal a million times and hard a fair few on top and you have got as much raid gear as me across three characters :3

Edit: Screw double posting. Ya'll need to be more active.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I must have lost my damn mind. Doing the bad juju bounty and my SECOND thorn. Speaking of thorn when the hell is it getting buffed bungie? Took you 15 seconds to nerf the mythoclast but you cant buff the thorn?

I'm doing pretty well in the crucible with a scout rifle, the auto rifle nerf must be working

Sure, the scout rifle is vision of confluence but still

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Is there anyone who could share an Atheon hard mode checkpoint on PS4? I'm Semedi on PSN.

Not sure what I could offer in return, but I'd be happy to help.

NeOak

I must have lost my damn mind. Doing the bad juju bounty and my SECOND thorn. Speaking of thorn when the hell is it getting buffed bungie? Took you 15 seconds to nerf the mythoclast but you cant buff the thorn?
They will RNG the bonus damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom