• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

1235983886_long_jump_fail.gif

1289497437_squirrel-jump-fail.gif

It-Will-Be-Fun-They-Said-Jump-Fail-Gifs-7.gif

I forgot about double jump.
obama-walks-out-o.gif

LOL

RedFury

I know this point has been hammered to death, but it is almost criminal that Bungie squandered so much of Destiny's story/lore.

Someone on Reddit fleshed out the first battles for Earth after The City was built, along with the Twilight Gap, based on Grimoire.

Like--holy shit, these would be amazing to see in-game. Either via godly CG or in-game engine.

Even better: let us replay these historical battles as Strikes/Raids.

The Battle of the Six Fronts
-Unlock/discover the entrance of the House of the Devils
-Launch an assault on the House
-Retreat via vehicles back to the City after the Fallen swarm you
-Force six players to defend six separate strong points, using battlements/mounted weapons, as well as your own characters

Or something like that.

It would be pretty awesome if some of the named "heroes" of the struggles (Saint-14, Saladin, Zavala) would actually fight alongside you as NPC characters.
What!? That shit sounds awesome. This to me sounds like the starwars type of story they wanted. Man that would have been so great. I enjoy the gameplay but if they actually delivered what they had promised this really would have been my dream game.

finally got to help a team open the door to the vault on normal. had a bit of trouble, but my trusty ice breaker took out the extra praetorians. many waves and dances were had in those brief moments.

only 5 of them though so i hope they know what they're doing.

they're fucked

Yaari

So anyone PVP yet with The Last Word? Seems it will take a different approach as to that I should no longer be aiming for the head. Because my second bullet will pretty much be a miss.

I'm happy I found it but I wish it was Hawkmoon. I love my headshots :(.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
best PVP shotty bro
Yeah, I've been using it for awhile but just got around to upgrading it more. It's just crazy with the range buff, lol.
Warlock Melee = Star Wars force power. It's disingenuous to even call it a melee lol.

Lol, I'm constantly amazed by the range at which I can kill people with it. I guess that's what happens when you're coming from a titan and have to be nose to nose to hit someone. :(

blackjaw

So anyone PVP yet with The Last Word? Seems it will take a different approach as to that I should no longer be aiming for the head. Because my second bullet will pretty much be a miss.

I always aim for the head. Then rapid fire and hope for the best. 60% of the time it works every time.

I'm planning on starting a Normal Raid on PS4 in roughly half an hour or so with some buddies of mine, and need two more people. Anyone up for it?

If you are, please respond to this post.

Yeah I have been messing around with the last word in Pvp. Someone eariler mention to hip fire, aiming at the chest/waist area. The recoil should bump the gun towards the head. And upgrades. It's around 3 shots to kill someone from what I notices so far.

Jrmint

Hey sorry Skull my normal Gaf raid team just got on so I'm gonna run with them.

I thought we weren't gonna run it this week.

E92 M3

Every time I play my warlock and go back to my Titan, I whiff on half my punches for the first mission. Warlock melee range is crazy.

Yes, and they always set me on fire lol.

Lol, I'm constantly amazed by the range at which I can kill people with it. I guess that's what happens when you're coming from a titan and have to be nose to nose to hit someone. :(

I just like to throw my knfe - solves all problems ;)

tumblr_mdrk01YPti1rpn6xxo1_500.gif

I got this

Not as bad as someone dying to a hobgoblin right before Atheon's arrival :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom