• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

So anyone PVP yet with The Last Word? Seems it will take a different approach as to that I should no longer be aiming for the head. Because my second bullet will pretty much be a miss.

I'm happy I found it but I wish it was Hawkmoon. I love my headshots :(.

I pretty much only use The Last Word in PvP since I got it. I always aim for the head as the TTK is ridiculously fast. Amazing gun. Just make sure you aren't holding down the trigger to fire full auto as the recoil is too much, but you can quickly tap the trigger and still land headshots at a good rate.

for anyone wondering ps3 and ps4 versions share all raid lockouts. I already killed atheon hm on my 3 chars tuesday on ps4, tried normal today on my warlock on ps3 and was able to duo him no problem with some random guy from lfg.net but got no loot at all. All my little icons on screen (daily, nightfall, weekly, etc) also show up as done.

interestingly raid lockouts are also shared, I still have an atheon HM checkpoint on my warlock and was able to zone right into it. This is on a freshly installed and updated Destiny on my PS3 which has been a relative loaner machine.

by the way on the same TV the difference between the ps3 version and ps4 is night and day. The ps3 version looks like utter and complete jaggy hell.

You also can't log in to both systems at the same time, you get kicked out with error zebra.

todd360

I'm gonna dream about lagged out relic tonight I bet. It will just be all of us screaming in terror as fig shouts that the relic isn't working.

Cømet

Banned
If you wanna finish the raid without getting intoxicated you might wanna make an exception for my platform jumping deaths.

I usually enjoy a few bevvys when it's raiding time. Helps with the wipes/glitches :D

I'd suggest a waterfall if a boss enrages, but waterfalls are never a good idea.

I REALLY hope either future expansions and/or games expand on the lore. Reading these Grimoire cards, and that one post on Reddit about Twilight Gap, etc, make me CRAVE some more lore. Yes, the story absolutely sucks right now, but if Bungie does anything with the lore like they did with the Halo universe, I'm freaking pumped.

Flo_Evans

Fuck I think my controller is fucked up. I thought it was lag at 1st but it keeps glitching whenever I try and aim down.

Is it possible to take apart and clean or should I just buy another? Really sucks in crucible cause I am always tracking jumping motherfuckers and I can't look back down.

Flambe

Level 30 as well, woot. Had to blow all my crucible marks to get enough shards to upgrade but was worth it lol.

Also Thunderdevil shader is alright.

Any way to cheese the Weekly Strike? I'm five levels above the recommended lowest level but the strike throws so many enemies with a ton of HP that I soon get overwhelmed.

I might get a raid group together

Just send me the FR/heads up when you're ready.
Any way to cheese the Weekly Strike? I'm five levels above the recommended lowest level but the strike throws so many enemies with a ton of HP that I soon get overwhelmed.

Without a flame-based, 300 dmg RL like the exotic one or Hezen's Vengence and a good Arc secondary, it's a really rough ride no matter what you do. There's the door method which seems to work best this week, but it's hard to keep the Knights from coming in and slaughtering.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Just hit 24 on my warlock. I need some vanguard / crucible pieces now. I'll definitely be picking up whatever Xur is selling this week, too.

kaiiri

Just send me the FR/heads up when you're ready.

Without a flame-based, 300 dmg RL like the exotic one or Hezen's Vengence and a good Arc secondary, it's a really rough ride no matter what you do. There's the door method which seems to work best this week, but it's hard to keep the Knights from coming in and slaughtering.

if you stay back they get teleported / reset out when that floaty thing in the back room de spawns.

Fuck I think my controller is fucked up. I thought it was lag at 1st but it keeps glitching whenever I try and aim down.

Is it possible to take apart and clean or should I just buy another? Really sucks in crucible cause I am always tracking jumping motherfuckers and I can't look back down.

Maybe, but probably not. Destiny killed the R2 trigger on my launch DS4. Probably just need to buy a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom