• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

lupin23rd

quickest place for 10 fallen majors or ultras?

I usually do this one at the Divide, there's a ship that comes by every few minutes and drops off a reaver vandal, also one of the other ships can drop a yellow fallen guy, plus there's sometimes one over in the back where the stealth guys hang out. Easy to do while farming spin metal or some other bounties.

lunlunqq

quickest place for 10 fallen majors or ultras?

Ember caves, That cave up on the platform to the left of the entrance where you go for some mission and strikes. A Fallen Captain spawns up there about every minute.

Actually, on the Ishtar Cliffs, before the cyclops site, two groups of fallens will spawn via drop ships very frequently on a little hill by the sea. Often times there are multiple majors or ultras among them. My personal record is 4 majors in one batch. I typically get this bounty done in 2~3 minutes.

ethomaz

Banned
B0mhoNnIIAEboXU.jpg:large

Now I feel good.

ocean

Banned
Ran Normal Raid back to back twice today. I got my Warlock some boots, so I can't complain. Other than that, I got a shit ton of shards. Won't even complain actually, got a lot of stuff to level.

One last thing to be done for the week: any Hard checkpoints at Atheon? Craving some cheese before the inevitable patch.

Ran Normal Raid back to back twice today. I got my Warlock some boots, so I can't complain. Other than that, I got a shit ton of shards. Won't even complain actually, got a lot of stuff to level.

One last thing to be done for the week: any Hard checkpoints at Atheon? Craving some cheese before the inevitable patch.
Good game, man. That clutch Atheon kill!

Deku Tree

Wow. That thorn bounty last mission was harder than this weeks nightfall. Those shields on everything! I got the complete a weekly heroic bounty for finishing the mission too! Thanks to the two kind guardians who helped me!

realcZk

Congrats on 30. How long have you had the Mythoclast? I got mine a few days ago and find it unbearably weak against pretty much everything.
They really destroyed it with the nerf. It's insane. Its almost like bungie doesn't have play testers. I'm hoping they make it viable at least in the upcoming buff. In the meantime can I recommend you a handcannon? :)

Dante316

Omg..fatebringer is soo sweet, I just have to upgrade this gun. Seems its gnna be my weapon for pvp from now on till I get hawkmoon or last word. What satisfying gun to shoot.

JayEH

Beat the raid. Ass shards. Beat the nightfall. Exotic Helm that sucks. Sigh

Someone with me in the raid got Plan C and another person in the nightfall also got Plan C

ethomaz

Banned
Congrats on 30. How long have you had the Mythoclast? I got mine a few days ago and find it unbearably weak against pretty much everything.
Thanks.

Two weeks but I just started to level it yesterday... I was leveling up Ice Breaker so I could choose other Exotic until full upgrade it. It is not that weak... I guess... it have good damage and it is fast with a lot of critical damage... upgrade it will be a really good weapon... of course it wasn't the monster before the nerf.

PS. It will get a boost in PVE.

Congrats man

That's a whole lot of intelligence.
Thanks ;)

RNGesus lol it was not on purpose.

All first Raid gears I got have intelligence... Sunbreakers +102 INT... Raid Chest +147 INT... Boots +133 INT... the only gear I have two states is the Helmet with +55 INT + 55 DIS.. I got another Raid chest but I'm leveling it up yet with INT + STR and a Gauntlets with DIS + STR... I will wait a Exotic chest to use this Gauntlets.

It is useless a lot of INT because after +250 you are already at 100% boost :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom