• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Dismantling for ascendant mats happens pretty often, especially when you get repeat items or for classes you don't want. This is pure user error, not game error.
Yes, but having a slower dismantle time on Legendaries and Exotics will stop that, and will barely inconvenience anyone.

The required helium farming is starting to wear on me. It takes 80 to max out a weapon or piece of gear. Then repeat the process for every bit of amour I swap out for the raid piece, then presumably again in the future for each piece of DLC gear.

breakfuss

Monte Carlo is a fun as shit PvE weapon, useless in PvP.

Alright, cool. I'll keep that in mind. Probably mess around with it some more in PvE.

And they have got to come up with a better way to handle gear switching between characters. Super convoluted and loonnng as hell. I feel like I'm going to mess up and accidentally delete something.

QP3

Got the game last weekend and just hit 20 tonight. Are strikes considered the best way to get new gear and drops?

E92 M3

Got the game last weekend and just hit 20 tonight. Are strikes considered the best way to get new gear and drops?

The best gear and drops comes from the raid. Otherwise, the game encourages you to buy legendaries from the vendors via marks you earn through strikes or other activities.

waiting for the patch

post-49639-spongebob-waiting-gif-Imgur-co-tfl3.gif

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
damn... i seem to have somehow misplaced the corrective measure i got from my first raid... that's unsettling... and there was a light/beware too... I think guns can get overwritten at the postmaster, damnit :(

Man, no one is playing Crucible for me to join. Well, Figs is but she's doing Rumble.

I was going hard on pvp last night. Almost capped for the week already.

No one is really grouping for pvp anymore. All raids

Leveling to 20 is doable. It's the reputation grind that's stopping me from making a Hunter though :/

I have almost 200 marks on my Warlock but no New Monarchy rep lol. I want my damn Vanquisher

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
well... damnit. don't let stuff pile up at the postmaster kids :/ lesson learned.
Thanks for this, I have a tough time choosing between fireborn and radiant skin.
definitely a tough call. your exotic armor choice will affect this decision, what do you have?

purg3

slept with Malkin
Boots, Chest, Praedyths, and the ship in one raid run, after going 3 runs with no armor drops. Finally will hit 30 now on my Titan.

WOOOOOOO

jay23

well... damnit. don't let stuff pile up at the postmaster kids :/ lesson learned.

definitely a tough call. your exotic armor choice will affect this decision, what do you have?

Sucks that you lost your corrective measure, they really should increase the vault size.

I use heart of the praxic fire.

MADGAME

Who knows about this? According to the following post, all the "useless" secret passages actually have meaning and lead to secret chests if certain conditions are met:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/74707472/0/0

There is much more, but here is an excerpt:
One player stay outside of the door before Atheon to keep it open. Complete the gate lord with all players alive. Before killing Atheon the door should be open, everyone should go out of the door, one person uses the appearing platforms to get to the vex plate. Creating a platform for everyone to ride on and tke them up to the 7th chest located at the tip of the what looks like a man made structure near the vex gate. So you will have to take turns for the final person to get number seven. Now go finish Atheon and enjoy the rewards.

The whole series of events is nuts. I want to see videos

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sucks that you lost your corrective measure, they really should increase the vault size.
a corrective measure and light/beware for my warlock :'( I didn't know the postmaster bay just started overwriting stuff. ohhhh well, I will actually probably end up buying him L/B anyway, lol
I use heart of the praxic fire.
ahh yeah, i'd try out both with that (it's what I have too). see what you do better with

purg3

slept with Malkin
Woah, I just dismantled a legendary sniper and got 5 energies and a sniper telemetry. Never seen that before.

darthbob

Who knows about this? According to the following post, all the "useless" secret passages actually have meaning and lead to secret chests if certain conditions are met:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/74707472/0/0

There is much more, but here is an excerpt:
One player stay outside of the door before Atheon to keep it open. Complete the gate lord with all players alive. Before killing Atheon the door should be open, everyone should go out of the door, one person uses the appearing platforms to get to the vex plate. Creating a platform for everyone to ride on and tke them up to the 7th chest located at the tip of the what looks like a man made structure near the vex gate. So you will have to take turns for the final person to get number seven. Now go finish Atheon and enjoy the rewards.

The whole series of events is nuts. I want to see videos

Wouldn't surprise me if there were 'secret' chests that only spawned based on special conditions. It seems very 'Bungie'.

dengatron

i have a feeling that if pulse rifles do end up getting buffed, red death and fair and square are going to get looked into really quickly after that patch.

Y'all always leave me out when it comes to PVP. I always play PVP and never have a group, that's why I lose all the time since I get paired up with random scrubs who always go <.80

What's the best PVP weapon? Haven't pvp'd since the patch and when I tried to pvp today I was getting my butt handed to me.

Pocket Infinity
Suros Regime
Hawkmoon
Last Word
Shadow Price (with field scout perk)
Vision of Confluence
Invective

purg3

slept with Malkin
i have a feeling that if pulse rifles do end up getting buffed, red death and fair and square are going to get looked into really quickly after that patch.

Red Death already seems pretty good, I was getting worked the other day by some guy using one.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
What's the best PVP weapon? Haven't pvp'd since the patch and when I tried to pvp today I was getting my butt handed to me.
lol *shrug* i guess people are gonna tell you suros regime. suros regime, vision of confluence, pocket infinity, invective, found verdict, the last word, even shingen/galahad-e , hell any decent ar, scout rifle, fusion rifle or hand cannon and you can dominate if you know the maps.

edit: i did not mention hawkmoon because hawkmoon is awful in pvp and should never be used by anyone nor rebalanced in any way amen.

edit again: dang. word up earvcunanan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom