• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyBook

I finally gave up on a three-week lingering Thorn bounty because the Hunter has no void damage in PVP. It was taking way too long to level up with fusion rifles and machine guns. :\
Yeah, I ran with Titan, so that Mag Nade definitely helped me in a few pinches.

MADGAME

So earlier today there was a discussion about void fusion rifles and I mentioned I didn't have one, and I'm not high enough crucible rank to buy the one with generic perks from the Crucible Vendor. Been hoping for a drop for many weeks and after a disappointing 11 shards from completing the Nightfall, a blue engram decrypted to this:

MyGreatCaptureScreenShot2014-10-2307-09-35_zps366cc064.png

I'm reluctantly thankful to the Cryptarch for providing me with a set of 77 Wizards. I now have one of each element type, with drop perks instead of the vendor perks. Finally.

I finally gave up on a three-week lingering Thorn bounty because the Hunter has no void damage in PVP. It was taking way too long to level up with fusion rifles and machine guns. :

Having Atheon's Epilogue really helps for the PvP portion of the Thorn bounty. It sucks for PvP overall, but useful in that one situation. Also I just camped near the heavy ammo drops every match. Took me about 3 hours as a Hunter.

So far, this has been a very good week for me.

Kabr's Forceful Greaves (the piece of gear that I needed to reach lvl 30)
Hawkmoon (from Nightfall)
Hezen Vengeance
Fatebringer
Heart of the Praxic Fire (from a Legendary Engram)

wbarreda

Cross posting form the nightfall/raid thread,

A friend and I are trying to put a raid group together for this Saturday at 9pm Central Europe Daylight Time (3pm East Coast). I am looking for 4 people with or without raid experience; both of us have not raided before. If anyone is interested to join, just message me here or on xboxlive , GT is wbarreda

adin75

Welp......I just accidentally dismantled my raid helm....a couple hours after I dismantled my duplicate on purpose....FML

I want to punch things... It's just a game....It's just a game

That sucks man. Would be nice if you could lock items so that they can't be dismantled until you remove it.

Korosenai

So I'm just now founding out that theres's more weapons in game than I thought. I honestly had no idea the faction vendors had more weapons than what they were selling. Just got this from reaching rank 3 with Future War Cult. Comes with Firefly and Double Down. Now I'm hyped and hoping there's a fusion rifle! *0*

uk00EpW.jpg
The fwc fusion rifle is amazing. Its my favorite fusion rifle in the game right now, and I have the mythoclast and plan c.

Frenden

Banned
Having Atheon's Epilogue really helps for the PvP portion of the Thorn bounty. It sucks for PvP overall, but useful in that one situation. Also I just camped near the heavy ammo drops every match. Took me about 3 hours as a Hunter.

I didn't have it in me after the four-day Rank 3 in Iron Banner sprint I'd finished. I haven't played much Crucible since despite having an over 150,000 medal score. Iron Banner Iron Broke me.

Ghazi

Really? Damn, I got it recently and hoped it would be really good after I get the recoil reducing node...

Frenden

Banned
Really? Damn, I got it recently and hoped it would be really good after I get the recoil reducing node...

Those high RoF, low Impact ARs are terrible in PVP in my experience. All of them.

I got a Doctor Nope in a random drop and I'm tempted to shard it.

Need 3 people to run hard vault of glass

Xbox One. If possible and not a 100% must, but two sunsinger warlocks if possible, maybe someone with Vex Mythoclast.

send a message to FR6NK3N5731N if you want in on it. Respond as soon as possible.

Welp......I just accidentally dismantled my raid helm....a couple hours after I dismantled my duplicate on purpose....FML

I want to punch things... It's just a game....It's just a game

They really need to add another barrier for dismantling Legendaries/Exotics I think.

Are you sure you want to dismantle this? Oops. No probably not, thanks.

darthbob

they did it for the Sparrows and Ships if you try dismantling them. I guess Legendaries and Exotics should be the same speed.

I actually tested this last night, Common to Legendary weapons dismantle at the same speed, Exotics dismantle slower. Currencies cannot be disposed of, but materials can be (ass mats included)

Bounties can be abandoned fairly quickly, but Exotic bounties abandon time is even slower than the Exotic weapon dismantling. I think it's on par with Ship/Sparrow scrapping.

Obscured

Most random death I've encountered in this game. The bottom door on firebase delta just killed me. I thought there was a sniper following me, but no, cause of death was misadventure... while walking through a door.

So does pocket infinity kind of suck to start with? Seems like I have to be on top of someone to get a kill and even then it is still a toss up.

E92 M3

I love how the coolest ships can be purchased from the shop. I found this cool one. It was for 2000 glimmer and looks badass. Plus it has color!

maomaoIYP

Still looking for any lvl26+ Xbox 360 players who can help me bring down Xyor the Unwed in the Summoning Pits. GT: Set_Ab0minae
I have a Lvl 28 warlock I'll add you tonight. I live across the other end of the world but I'll help you if I see you online. Not many last gen players here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom