• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGRX

For A Voice in the Wilderness, are the 500 machine gun kills PvP only or can I do PvE too? 'cause I hate PvP. I'll just abandon it if so.

It can be done in PvE. It's not even really 500 kills - precision damage counts as multiples. I repeated the door opening section on Dark Beyond a few times for mine and got it very quickly.

I have the Atheon hard checkpoint on my 29 main, was wondering if it was possible to give it to my 26 alt.

Have someone join you on your main, then have them wait while you jump on your alt.

Edit: Or if on PS4, just add and join me. I'm bored so I'll sit there with the checkpoint for a few.

Have someone join you on your main, then have them wait while you jump on your alt.

Edit: Or if on PS4, just add and join me. I'm bored so I'll sit there with the checkpoint for a few.

Ok, so i have to get someone and take them in then we both leave i switch and make him leader?

I tried leaving the team inprogress coming back in my alt then trying to join in but couldn't due to being too low level.

NastyBook

Still need three for a Normal Raid. Two Gaffers and one friend of a Gaffer, all 27s. You know you want in on this low defense, low DPS affair. :DDD

Ok, so i have to get someone and take them in then we both leave i switch and make him leader?

I tried leaving the team inprogress coming back in my alt then trying to join in but couldn't due to being too low level.

Ah, yeah you need to be 27 to enter Hardmode, so burn them shards if you've got them, or no dice.

sorry misread, thought you said alt was 29 as well.

gorgon's maze is really easy on normal since we aren't doing the chests. everyone just has to stay really close together, wait for the first guy to pass and then sprint straight towards the exit. if he's a large mark on the radar, we're following too close.
We waited to long to go...next thing we knew we were trapped. Other wise yah it is.

Kalamari

Is it possible to farm strange coins or do you only get the rewards once per week for the weekly strike?

The weekly heroic reward is once per week, but you will receive strange coins from blues periodically.

7th chest? Have we even found the 6th?

maomaoIYP

What's the best PVP weapon? Haven't pvp'd since the patch and when I tried to pvp today I was getting my butt handed to me.

Red Death already seems pretty good, I was getting worked the other day by some guy using one.
I'm a pulse rifle/shotgun player. I use PRs almost exclusively in both PvP and PvE.
This is my best PvP gun, in the picture it's being compared to my red death (for PvE), which is only missing the final damage upgrades to damage.
BGpB2sh.jpg
I'm not sure if everyone's Stranger's Rifle has randomized perks, but none of the legendary PRs for sale have a perk to increase stability to this extreme. High stability, RoF and range means all three shots in a burst are headshots up till extreme sniper range. I pick my engagements and I do very well. The Stranger's Rifle also has a unique ironsight, which is flat out the best for all available PR ironsight types. In comparison Red Death can't pick people off as quickly, as accurately or as reliably.

NastyBook

Ouch, okay. The friend of the Dienekes21 just brought in EVERYBODY to fill the empty slots. I am SO sorry.

EDIT: That was awkward as FUCK. The party just filled with people. We didn't know he was going to grab other people. Just thought he was grabbing his gear.

i've barely scratched the surface with them in pvp (waiting to perfect my ridiculous pocket infinity build... must get that damn gauntlet exotic)

but Gambler's Dagger+Knife Juggler is just gaming bliss, I can't wait.
When I got 3 headshots in a row in quick succession, I damn near had an orgasm. I knew after that point i could never look back.

When you know you've likely lost a close to mid range gunfight because you started shooting second, just throw a knife and all of a sudden you're still standing while they're dead at your feet.

Mindlog

Got Universal Remote tonight. Not too shabby.
I have pretty much everything I want except an arc primary.

Killed Atheon twice just to be certain I still could.

Ouch, okay. The friend of the Dienekes21 just brought in EVERYBODY to fill the empty slots. I am SO sorry.

EDIT: That was awkward as FUCK. The party just filled with people. We didn't know he was going to grab other people. Just thought he was grabbing his gear.

No worries, Good luck!

28 Lock, LF VOG fresh clear, good gear, can cheese if desired. PS4 The_Reckoning

Kei-

Yay me! My group and I just got the flawless raider trophy. Never felt so tense making the smallest jumps lol, that's the only thing that really messes you up. That trophy still remains the most elusive, with 0.1% of players have it.

The epic raider trophy has jumped up to over 3% with the recent popularity of cheese platters.

On a side note, guess Titans are the least popular class. Hunter Mastery and Warlock Mastery trophies are at 11.6% and 11.8% respectively, Titan Mastery is at 10.1%

Each time I think pvp lag is as bad as it can get, it gets worse.

On the upside, I've finally found out how to beat a Blade Dancer: game-breaking lag + a bit of luck = you can just watch them attack the wall in front of you.
It was a lot less fun than I would have guessed it would be :\

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yay me! My group and I just got the flawless raider trophy. Never felt so tense making the smallest jumps lol, that's the only thing that really messes you up. That trophy still remains the most elusive, with 0.1% of players have it.

The epic raider trophy has jumped up to over 3% with the recent popularity of cheese platters.

On a side note, guess Titans are the least popular class. Hunter Mastery and Warlock Mastery trophies are at 11.6% and 11.8% respectively, Titan Mastery is at 10.1%
They probably shouldn't have made the trophy based entirely on Atheon. Same with the clan raider trophy, which is very easy to spread around now. lol

Lets do it, psn keakster

I have to be quiet as my partner is asleep but I've done it a bunch of times
Is a raid group forming up? I'm firehawk1234 if you guys are doing it right now.

So i do rumble, and for a reward i get hard light! Holy shieeee i was like isbthis real life?!? Cuz i never gotten any exotic reward im PvP. Is hard light good?

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
praxic is what I need, i just hope xur has it in 7 hours.

Squidy, I meant to say thanks to you and the rest of the Wenjack Knights for wee hours raid. Got Vision of Confluence and I'm super happy about it.

Might take a run at hard mode, still need legs and arms to hit 30.

keakster

Give me 15min I'll be on.

They probably shouldn't have made the trophy based entirely on Atheon. Same with the clan raider trophy, which is very easy to spread around now. lol

Is a raid group forming up? I'm firehawk1234 if you guys are doing it right now.

Add me: PTK70

I'm also interested! Lvl 26 Hunter.

Msg rogue_ledr, he is party leader, I don't want to over invite!

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Exotic bounties difficulty should be exactly proportionate to how good the weapon you get for doing them is.
BUFF THORN ALREADY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom