• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

How good are those weapon telemetries that Xur sells?

i used a fusion rifle telemetry while waking the hive, killed around 800, had to do kills with other guns to get ammo, fusion rifle xp filled up about a quarter of a circle. i probably won't bother using the rest.

Bizazedo

gz7320c.jpg

I was told here on GAF that this was impossible, that I had to do lousy to get phat lewts. So I figured I'd show it off since people can be so negative.

I now have gotten 4 exotics that have nothing to do with Xur. I think maybe 10 or so involving Xur?

Eh, either way, now I have to learn how to use this beast....

Gordon

Pretty underwhelmed with telemetries. I thought maybe it was just exotics needing sarcastic amounts of experience, but even using them to level up Light/BEWARE feels like some random passive grimoire bonus more than something with a time limit that I spent currency on. If I didn't know any better I'd think I bought them from The Speaker lol

Where is Xur today?
Behind the Warlock Vanguard

Dante316

gz7320c.jpg

I was told here on GAF that this was impossible, that I had to do lousy to get phat lewts. So I figured I'd show it off since people can be so negative.

I now have gotten 4 exotics that have nothing to do with Xur. I think maybe 10 or so involving Xur?

Its still all random lol, I haven't gotten 1 exotic or legendary from crucible and I play alot of it.

Reule

I've been using the Hawkmoon lately since I saw Xur is selling the hand cannon telemetry. Loving it for both PvE and PvP. All I need is The Last Word and I'll be set. :)

Anyone having issues with What's New or the game page for Destiny on PS4? Nothing is showing up. Recent activities won't either.

gz7320c.jpg

Amazing! I can't wait to get TLW.

Bizazedo

I feel dirty, but does anyone have the Atheon hard checkpoint (PS4)? I am helping buddies with it and they got screwed earlier in the week, they got the loot off Gatekeeper, but since everyone was dead they did not get the savepoint.

Sucks for them :(.

Megatron

down where the class vanguards are

Pretty underwhelmed with telemetries. I thought maybe it was just exotics needing sarcastic amounts of experience, but even using them to level up Light/BEWARE feels like some random passive grimoire bonus more than something with a time limit that I spent currency on. If I didn't know any better I'd think I bought them from The Speaker lol

Cool, thanks.

Damn, played the engram lottery and got no backup plan. I'm already going with the armitarium for my Titan. Would have preferred an exotic for any other class.

gz7320c.jpg

1527.gif

No Backup Plans
Plan C

What an ironically decent pairing if you're a Titan :p

gz7320c.jpg

Nice! Got mine from the Crucible a few days ago.

Get the Perfect Balance perk ASAP! It's a must.

Homeboyd

gz7320c.jpg

'SHOPPED

X-Frame

Re: Blind Watch

How difficult would it be for Bungie to move the B flag to right above it, where you can jump up onto.

That seems incredibly more fair than in the current room that it is in.

Zakalwe

Banned
They need to add more exchange vendors:

Motes
Coins
Marks
Shards
Energy

Some way to spend these on each other. It's fine if it's weighted against us a little bit, not expecting straight exchange, but some way to use excess stuff in a way that aids progress.

Jaeyden

You can't look at them individually but 5 will make a difference. Ultimately, I think they make about a 20% difference based on my use of them. I fully leveled a shadow price, atheons epilogue and a voc all in three days using them, tiger strikes and bounties on 2 characters. They do work, they are just not magic pills.

Dawg

B0vsVnqIgAAEe7P.jpg:orig

I'm only lvl 12 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I gotta say, nothing more satisfying than running into a control point being defended by about five lvl 29 players and using Fist of Havoc.

That shit is downright brutal.

Isn't the Bungie weekly update live by now?

I can only assume that they will be addressing why the patch isn't released yet and the new additions they will be adding to a patch that is larger in scope than originally planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom