• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
ojkQrQZ.jpg

Beautiful

gatti-man

Cool, thanks.

Damn, played the engram lottery and got no backup plan. I'm already going with the armitarium for my Titan. Would have preferred an exotic for any other class.

I got no backup plan as well. Its pretty crap. I have all the exotics for titan minus one helm. Armorarium is by far the best.

So I bought the Suros Regime but I noticed I run out of ammo on strikes... Seems pretty dumb since I never run out of ammo when I'm using HCs.

Also, Shatter + Annihilate + Bloom clears out rooms in Crucible. I got Voidfang Vestments for my Warlock and unlocked the additional seeker. This, combined with Vortex Mastery is pretty damn strong in PVP.

Dawg

Where do I get myself a real spaceship?

I feel like other players are quietly judging the piece of junk I am currently flying.

X-Frame

Damn, fully upgraded Thorn is really good in the Crucible.

I keep switching between Thorn and The Last Word depending upon the map.

Where do I get myself a real spaceship?

I feel like other players are quietly judging the piece of junk I am currently flying.

I got Outrageous Fortune today! That was THE ship I wanted. I got it from a chest doing Patrol on the moon, and other than the Raid ships, it seems that is where most people find them, various chests in Patrol.

That specific chest gave me Outrageous Fortune, 11 helium filaments, 2 special ammo packs and a rare special weapon engram. I wish more chests were like that...

jay23

We were three seconds away from unlocking Flawless Raider. A Harpy ended that by killing one of our own. Seriously, just as Math dies, we killed Athean.

Should keep a gunslinger outside to use his super right before you come out of portal. Don't have to worry about walking into a supplicant.

Wow, Rumble is 100% shogun trash

Yup, its fucking awful, I am pretty much done with Crucible, although I wasn't huge into it anyways.

Also, it has happened repeatedly that enemy health bars and shields simply don't budge. Either bad lag or cheats, regardless with no feedback on my end it is a disaster not knowing if I am doing any damage, how close to death they are, etc.

Awful.

Cruxist

Hit 25 on my alt today. Really looking forward to getting him raid ready. Hunter this time, but I leveled bladedancer instead of Gunslinger. So once I max out Bladedancer, I'll switch over.

Gordon

Is there a poll somewhere for destinygaf systems? I'm just curious how minor the 360 minority is. I don't think I've ever seen a 360 raid group assembling on here lol

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Yup, its fucking awful, I am pretty much done with Crucible, although I wasn't huge into it anyways.

Also, it has happened repeatedly that enemy health bars and shields simply don't budge. Either bad lag or cheats, regardless with no feedback on my end it is a disaster not knowing if I am doing any damage, how close to death they are, etc.

Awful.

its funny, i went the first several weeks after launch being, quite literally, unable to finish a match without getting dropped (check my post history in OT 1-3, lol). but whatever the issue was ("bee" error code) has been ironed out and its been virtually flawless for a couple weeks now.

odd that experiences are so varied.

darthbob

I honestly have no idea if it does or not. I kind of figured it did though. Or does it just change the boost trail?

Plasma Drive doesn't change color, upgrades Sparrow to Legendary, improves Speed and Durability. Emerald coil changes boost color to green, adds previous improvements. Void Drive changes boost color to purple, adds previous improvements. Stealth Drive changes boost color to red, adds previous improvements.

I will add that the Stealth Drive color change is very minimal. I'd go with either the Emerald Coil or Void Drive if you wanna 'stand out'.

Alright which sparrow upgrade should I buy? Is there a list somewhere of what they look like post upgrade?

It just changes the smoke/exhaust/whatever trail it leaves. It does not change the colour. Just YouTube the name of the engine back and there are plenty of videos. That is what I did when I chose, I went with a white legendary sparrow with a red trail. Very sexy.

Timebreaker is a beast, but I wish it was't yellow and red

Completed my first ever nightfall thanks to the help of a few higher levels. Got "the chance" pistol as my reward. Anyone have an opinion on this pistol? I am just glad to have a legendary gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom