• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrgamer

I have over 150 shards. I think it's time the raid gave me some damn boots.

Fuuuu would give you a pair of every variation of the boots for shards.Game doesnt wanna give me them shards.
Went on a normail raid once in hopes of getting shards insted got ass energy hawkmoon
atheons epilogue machine gun and another shader but only 3 shards :(((

Special C

Is there anything worth spending motes of light on other than Exotic Engrams? I only have one class right now and a 1/3 shot at getting warlock armor doesn't fill me with confidence.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Errr.....I don't know which weapon I took. But it says Toland's legacy and I have to do a weekly strike to get it.

And I also apparently have to kill 500 enemies to get that machine gun and everybody is saying it sucks so I might not even bother.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Fuuuu would give you a pair of every variation of the boots for shards.Game doesnt wanna give me them shards.
Went on a normail raid once in hopes of getting shards insted got ass energy hawkmoon

Boooohhooooooo... what am i gonna do with alllll this raid gear

>:-/

This game is so fucked up.

colinp

Banned
Errr.....I don't know which weapon I took. But it says Toland's legacy and I have to do a weekly strike to get it.

And I also apparently have to kill 500 enemies to get that machine gun and everybody is saying it sucks so I might not even bother.

It'll get buffed so in the long run I'm sure it will be worth it.

And that's Bad Juju, the name of the quest line is Tolands Legacy.

anddo0

No, bosses are only once a week also.

So what you're saying is if I don't get gear from the checkpoints on normal. they won't drop on hard?

What's the point of playing on hard other than weapons and shards?

No more hard raid for me until lvl 30. It's already a struggle finding the right people do to a hard.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
So what you're saying is if I don't get gear from the checkpoints on normal. they won't drop on hard?

What's the point of playing on hard other than weapons and shards?

No more hard raid for me until lvl 30. It's already a struggle finding the right people do to a hard.

No, it's once per difficulty. You can also run hard first and get loot for both hard and normal. That way, you don't have to run the raid twice.

You took Bad Juju. Yeah it sucks. Supposed to be getting buffed though.

So after Templar, might this Sunsinger exploit delay the patch even longer? I hope so! I want more Atheon cheese.

I'm not anticipating being able to get another week in, honestly. Not sure I even want to try, both my characters have the Helmet already and I got the Mythoclast too. :lol

Gonna try and cheese the Templar tomorrow, though. My Titan still needs the boots.

Jrmint

The daily heroic today is a humongous pain in the ass. That modifier which makes enemy melee attacks do extra damage is so goddamn annoying.

Kalamari

Bad Juju isn't a bad choice either, both will be getting a buff in the future.

Jaeyden

Finally getting around to leveling my TLW. Got it a few weeks ago but VoC, AE, VM and various other weapons got in the way of leveling this thing. I originally used the same hand cannon (.56) from lvl 10 - 22 when I first started this game so I have a bit of an affinity for them. I always wanted to go HC but RNG obviously sent me somewhere else. I thought TLW is a good gun and I love the animations but it wasn't anything special so I was about to send it to the vault. Then I realized it's an automatic handgun and everything changed.....

Yaari

I'm not anticipating being able to get another week in, honestly. Not sure I even want to try, both my characters have the Helmet already and I got the Mythoclast too. :lol

Gonna try and cheese the Templar tomorrow, though. My Titan still needs the boots.

I'm done for the week, I just want VoC and I don't care for VoG anymore at all.
Never got any raid gear but I don't care for armor, I just want weapons.

Wait? What happened now?

You can use the respawn thing on Sunsinger as much as you want through some exploit, by changing your skill tree. Not sure about the details but its on youtube.

Mrgamer

Any one doing a hard raid later today? Done normal a few times and hard at gatekeeper till atheon and templar.

v1br4t1ons level 29 lock a few fully leveled guns and some litle leveled raid guns.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Any one doing a hard raid later today? Done normal a few times and hard at gatekeeper till atheon and templar.

v1br4t1ons level 29 lock a few fully leveled guns and some litle leveled raid guns.

I'll be all about it tonight after about 11:30 ... attempting to get a good group together. should already have at least one other .. maybe 2 (lvl 29s that have done normal multiple times) Would love a Hard Raid vet to help us through if anyones willing

blackflag

I'm done for the week, I just want VoC and I don't care for VoG anymore at all.
Never got any raid gear but I don't care for armor, I just want weapons.

You can use the respawn thing on Sunsinger as much as you want through some exploit, by changing your skill tree. Not sure about the details but its on youtube.

good grief Bungie

Mrgamer

I'll be all about it tonight after about 11:30 ... attempting to get a good group together. should already have at least one other .. maybe 2 (lvl 29s that have done normal multiple times) Would love a Hard Raid vet to help us through if anyones willing

Ill be online send an invite will carry a fellow gaffer trough weekly heroic first.

Smidget

I'm only level 25 but am wearing The New Monarchy Warlock band. I just got to rank 2 so I bought some legendary item and I'll work on leveling them up. Should I take it off and just have normal crucible and vanguard rank up? Unless I'm confused.

milkham

I'm only level 25 but am wearing The New Monarchy Warlock band. I just got to rank 2 so I bought some legendary item and I'll work on leveling them up. Should I take it off and just have normal crucible and vanguard rank up? Unless I'm confused.

i think you should at least get vanguard and crucible up to level 3 first, you're going to end up with vanguard marks that you need to spend anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom