• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSYESSSS
original

Time:46mins

Gordon

So I guess if they're back-burnering the patch I should level up a cheeselock and take advantage.. Any important details I need to pay attention to? Required gear or anything? (I have no idea - I've just been running a Titan since launch)

Xamdou

Pretty sure they will be toning down any major updates until after Cod releases, they are after all under the Activision banner now.

Just saw a sunbro wreck my team of randoms in Control. I didn't know using Solar Weapons while Radiant, activates Touch of Flame and Viking Funeral.

Sunbro comes to our control point while Radiant, throws a firebolt, melees one of my teammates for the flame shield, then goes to town with Invective.

I am now a convert to #TeamSunbros.

Definity

Just saw a sunbro wreck my team of randoms in Control. I didn't know using Solar Weapons while Radiant, activates Touch of Flame and Viking Funeral.

Sunbro comes to our control point while Radiant, throws a firebolt, melees one of my teammates for the flame shield, then goes to town with Invective.

Welcome!

Xamdou

Sounds like great technique, if any other sunbros are willing to pitch in their own Warlock techniques here it would be awesome!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
grats RaidGAF on the flawless run. I shoulld find the early OT pages where we speculated on if that achievement was possible for anyone to get :)

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Where's Marvel, he needs to see this.

Paging Marvel! :D

My eye has twitched so hard it fell out my head. I feel like The Last Word is dropping like cracker jack prizes for everyone but fucking me...

Repeat begging - Anyone to walk me through Hard Atheon while i'm on my vita? Lets get some cheese goin on!! I <3 you all and owe you a dollar ... silkysm00th awaits you on the psn!!1

EL CUCO

wonder what they got cooking for the queen's return to the tower...

It'd be cool if they were like the assassination patrol missions. I dont need a whole new mission, just something other than the same damn story mission we've played 11939920202 times.

Dawg

I find crucible entertaining, but I can't help but feel I get #rekt by lvl 30 players despite everything being "normalized".

It's their abilities, I guess?

SnakeEyes

Banned
My eye has twitched so hard it fell out my head. I feel like The Last Word is dropping like cracker jack prizes for everyone but fucking me...

Repeat begging - Anyone to walk me through Hard Atheon while i'm on my vita? Lets get some cheese goin on!! I <3 you all and owe you a dollar ... silkysm00th awaits you on the psn!!1
If it makes you feel any better, I have one... barely use it though.

I did buy some Telemetries this week for Pistols and Fusion Rifles, so that will help with TLW and my Mythoclast :D

Ataxia

Timebreaker and Epilogue for beating Atheon on hard. Again.

With the stupid random teleport change and the no cheesing patch that's coming, it's simply not worth doing the raid any more. There's too much left to chance for something that takes HOURS to complete.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
If it makes you feel any better, I have one... barely use it though.

I did buy some Telemetries this week for Pistols and Fusion Rifles, so that will help with TLW and my Mythoclast :D

...... frysquint.gif

sounds like you just volunteered to get me through hard Atheon!

Frenden

Banned
The fixes sound half baked and the idea of grinding two more levels in Iron Banner to get new gear sounds atrocious. Rank 3 was a slog.

If you ground to level 3 during the previously broken Iron Banner and bought the (now) obsolete armor, you should get the lvl 30 upgrade.

As someone who majorly dedicated a shit-ton of time to getting to Rank 3, I now have inferior versions of the armor and a potentially soon-to-be-reset rank. And two more levels to grind.

Fuck.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Timebreaker and Epilogue for beating Atheon on hard. Again.

With the stupid random teleport change and the no cheesing patch that's coming, it's simply not worth doing the raid any more. There's too much left to chance for something that takes HOURS to complete.

It really shouldn't take hours, to be honest.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Wouldn't have a problem with that... if I wasn't at work currently.

I took a group through the cheese earlier this week. Don't currently have a checkpoint though.

I need help so hard. I don't actually get off work till about 12:00 pst but I have my vita here at work. Could easily login and tag along with a group or even with one sunsinger to solo cheese...

if you or anyone else is in a position to hook a brotha up like that... extend a hand!! i need it bad...

CLBridges

Created a new warlock a few days ago, finally go it up to 20, then up to 29 switching gear from my main warlock. Ran the raid with some newbies and the raid chest drops after beating the gatekeeper...finally. Didn't get a chance to beat Atheon yet cause some folks had to leave, but now I have the raid boots and chest, would like to get both helmet and gaunlets but either will do and I'll exotic the other piece to get to 30. And to think I almost didn't make that alt., rng is with me lol.

Dante316

This update is good but kinda baffling, unless they have another update, they mentioned a hot fix last week but no word for 7 days. Wtf is going on.

TTG

GAF, rank these legenedary shotguns for me, I need to pick one for pvp use:

Found Verdict(raid): http://www.destinydb.com/items/892741686-found-verdict#1.MmQcRoQ8

The Comedian(meh perks): http://www.destinydb.com/items/3551403306-the-comedian#1.MmDfGd18

Judgement VI(again, mediocre perks): http://www.destinydb.com/items/1143728002-judgment-vi#1.MmDfGd18

I'm leaning towards the raid shotty, but that rate of fire is such a killer after using Invective for so long. Note, I use the shotgun when the enemy is within 10 feet or so to spazz out and forget about it otherwise, so I don't know what use this high impact surgical version will be for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom