• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

purg3

slept with Malkin
I have two raid guns and two pieces of raid armor I got this week.

So they all need leveling, and they all either take helium, or iron. I believe the counts are over 100. :(

The scablands farm route isn't too bad for iron. I teamed up with some random dude running it and we ended up blitzing it with a solid system without any communication lol. Still quite a pain in the ass. I fully leveled raid boots, chest, and VoC today. Finishing up my corrective measure and Hezen Vengeance...Might take a break for a while after this lol.

E92 M3

This update is good but kinda baffling, unless they have another update, they mentioned a hot fix last week but no word for 7 days. Wtf is going on.

Yeah, it's very annoying when they act like nothing is wrong. At least a "hang on, it's coming" would be better than nothing!

After the feedback they got on their random teleport idea, maybe they're just hoping we'll forget lol

That'll never happen lol.

The events needed adjusting so it's good that they're doing it.

It's just that there's a lot of pressing issues that they're being silent about.

Indeed, I was actually looking forward to news on PVE in this update. I'm tired of them focusing on PVP. I don't understand how they can't see that majority of PVP players will be going to COD and Halo soon. PVE is the heart of Destiny.

Yaari

leeching or seeking the PLR is unavoidable, universal behavior that needs to be factored into design. you still need to win to actually get the rewards. the major problem this alleviates is that people would leave, sometimes en masse just two or three minutes into a match becaues of the lack of any iron banner progression for a loss.

yep, precisely.
I agree, it is the lesser evil between the 2. Previous Iron Banner often felt like a complete waste of time.

Hope the rewards are actually good now, and it might be something to get excited about.

SharkJAW

Fatebringer is the highest dps primary according to some dps testing done on Reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2k8p6f/a_breakdown_of_potential_dps_for_each_raid/

Mythoclast is barely better than vision currently and with such a wimpy reserve ammo count its going to need some serious love.
I felt like this was the case. I stand by the idea that the nerf should be slightly less than halved. The Vex feels better than a Shingen-E but not by much.

Iceman829

So this means that, assuming the Medallion provides 15-20 reputation upon the next win .. we will receive 15-20 Iron Banner rep + 25 Iron Banner rep for the win?

That is a great idea! So even if I want to jump in solo one night, and my team's don't do so well and I collect a bunch of Medallions, the next time I party up with some Gaffers I'll be able to cash them all in.

It also means that people can continue to AFK for a bunch of matches and then once they want to cash in their points they can play for real win and collect their spoils. It seems like they found an easier way to reward people for not playing matches unless I missed the part if you don't do anything in Iron Banner matches they delete your exotics 1 by 1

SharkJAW

The only guns left that I want are fatebringer/hawkmoon, but lately it's felt like all the things you do in destiny are for naught. I like to Rumble (even though the shotgun favoritism is perpetuated by the map design) from time to time but everything else just seems like a slog. I'd like to try a new raid, but I don't think I trust Bungie with the money. Hype convinced me before, but it isn't here now.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Timebreaker and Epilogue for beating Atheon on hard. Again.

With the stupid random teleport change and the no cheesing patch that's coming, it's simply not worth doing the raid any more. There's too much left to chance for something that takes HOURS to complete.

I've felt this way for awhile now. I like Vault of Glass but I'm not going out of my way to get a group going every week when the gear I need isn't even likely to drop. Through 4 raid completions, all I have are gauntlets. Ridiculous.

Frenden

Banned
I got to Rank 2 last time, and I give no bothers.

Rank 3 was considerably greater effort than rank 2. The required points were greater each rank.

I'm sorry if it's the unpopular opinion, but rank 3 was super difficult to achieve and this update caters to folks who never touched Iron Banner and not those who put in the effort already.

MADGAME

Getting ready to start a Raid on PS4 for those newer to the Vault of Glass. One person had a change of plans so we have a slot for someone, and another person is M.I.A so we may have a second slot open.

This is meant for newer raiders, if you have experience that's cool but you will need patience as a new group learns the mechanics of each encounter. 27 and up with leveled weapons preferred for an effective run.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Me and my buddies need one more person. Experienced Raider please! Normal mode. 28+ !!

PSN : coolasj19

Hell, we're already in the Raid, just before the Templar.

Offer closed! Hello Quell!

Qwell

Getting ready to start a Raid on PS4 for those newer to the Vault of Glass. One person had a change of plans so we have a slot for someone, and another person is M.I.A so we may have a second slot open.

This is meant for newer raiders, if you have experience that's cool but you will need patience as a new group learns the mechanics of each encounter. 27 and up with leveled weapons preferred for an effective run.
Lvl 28 Titan here, PSN = Qwell ... I have run the raid quite a bit, but I have good patience and I don't mind explaining stuffs etc.

patchday

Yeah all this farming for materials is not fun

raiding only once a week is BS

In the next Iron Banner, new exclusive reward Armor will be bumped to Level 30, but will still only be available in two slots. For advanced players, this will make them viable functional or visual sidegrades.

Finally. But it deeply concerns me this did not occur to them in the 1st place. And- this is a little vague. This does not tell me which pieces will get me to 30

I dunno I am getting a little tired of their crap. I really do like this game but they toss in brick walls at every step of the way

Yukianesa

Neo Member

I've never completed the raid before. 27 Warlock.

Invite if you have room? Quote for PSN ID.

MADGAME

Lvl 28 Titan here, PSN = Qwell ... I have run the raid quite a bit, but I have good patience and I don't mind explaining stuffs etc.
Invited you but you joined another raid? Lol.

I've never completed the raid before. 27 Warlock.

Invite if you have room? Quote for PSN ID.

Still interested, don't see you online.

If anyone else is interested just reply, we are ready to roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom