• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

I still can't get over this feeling. It feels like I'm on Cloud 9.

Hey Athean,
15__bitch_i__m_flawless__by_iprelude-d4t6n9c.gif

TTG

A Suros Regime zoomed in the best scout rifle in the game, it's also the best auto rifle in the game and lastly pulse rifle(but do we even need to mention these?). Good lord.

Crucible really needs to give some better rewards more often, played all goddamn night and got 1 strange coin basically. only a few blue engrams (3-4) all of which decrypted into Nemesis Plane crap etc, that i've already dismantled what feels like 7000 times. jesus Bungie, at least give me an ascendant shard or something useful, anything. PLEASE.

oh well, at least Control is a ton of fun. trolling people with Thorn lol.

Yeah all this farming for materials is not fun

raiding only once a week is BS

Finally. But it deeply concerns me this did not occur to them in the 1st place. And- this is a little vague. This does not tell me which pieces will get me to 30

I dunno I am getting a little tired of their crap. I really do like this game but they toss in brick walls at every step of the way

Locking it to once a week is necessary. Otherwise it becomes farmable, which is bad since it has a specific loot table and not randomly randomized weapons.

Also, I think it's most likely the armor pieces will be Chest and either Arms or Legs. Chest is the most visually noticeable, so that makes it an more interesting side-grade for aesthetic purposes and I don't think they'll offer Helms that go up to 30 light since that would make completing HM even more unnecessary (could be wrong though).

Cheesed Atheon on Hard. Got the ship and Corrective Measure.

Ship is garbage but CM is damn nice if you didn't already have it. Sorry for losing my patience at the very end, but that guy's dumb comment trying to tell me how to cheese Atheon was the final straw. You were totally cool and it was fun playing as always, but most of those other guys were just expecting to get carried.

I still can't get over this feeling. It feels like I'm on Cloud 9.

*sigh* this is all I really want to do but can't seem to get a group for it. Instead I'm wasting my time carrying people through hard raid who have no business being there, don't even try while playing, and then act ungrateful about it anyway. I love helping people raid, but when dudes show up with 2 rare weapons, or are Lv 28 with no upgraded weapons, or don't even listen to advice... I end up wasting 20k glimmer on heavy synth and 3+ hours on one boss when I'm not getting loot drops anyway. All that raid cheese really skewed people's perception of just how challenging the "real" hard raid is. It's just a game, but it still bothers me how selfish people can be about it.

LiK

Ship is garbage but CM is damn nice if you didn't already have it. Sorry for losing my patience at the very end, but that guy's dumb comment trying to tell me how to cheese Atheon was the final straw. You were totally cool and it was fun playing as always, but most of those other guys were just expecting to get carried.

*sigh* this is all I really want to do but can't seem to get a group for it. Instead I'm wasting my time carrying people through hard raid who have no business being there, don't even try while playing, and then act ungrateful about it anyway. I love helping people raid, but when dudes show up with 2 rare weapons, or are Lv 28 with no upgraded weapons, or don't even listen to advice... I end up wasting 20k glimmer on heavy synth and 3+ hours on one boss when I'm not getting loot drops anyway. All that raid cheese really skewed people's perception of just how challenging the "real" hard raid is. It's just a game, but it still bothers me how selfish people can be about it.

Ah, that was you. Dizzay right? Yea, I dunno why they questioned you about it. Was fun playing with you but yea, the group wasn't totally on the same page. Thankfully johntown was very helpful.

I'm down for that too.

Cømet

Banned
Sorry I had to leave you guys, and that I left everyone that wanted to join. Damn horrid parents got in the way. Hope you don't get too far ahead without me! Totally heard to help catch up ;p have a good night guys, i wish you the best of luck, and hope i can raid with our unique extras again.

So I guess if they're back-burnering the patch I should level up a cheeselock and take advantage.. Any important details I need to pay attention to? Required gear or anything? (I have no idea - I've just been running a Titan since launch)

If you wanna solo it voidfang' a must for spawning with two grenades ;)

BraXzy

What drops Fatebringer? Is it in the loot pool on normal and hard or is it just an Atheon drop? I've hardly touched hand cannons but it seems like a sweet weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom