• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3ye

Hello all :).
Is it true the suros should not be upgraded at all?

And I have the hard atheon checkpoint I will be on for the next 15 to 20 minutes if anybody wants it I would like to do it in a wave or two so if you would like it add me and be patient till I get 6. It is for ps4.

Psn Mattiator85.
Sent. oc1ek

TTG

Yeah, the Suros held its own against the Vex pre-nerf. Now, it reigns king; only top hand cannons can compare.

And I've only unlocked the earliest perk, Focus Fire. What's the damage it deals on crits with the last unique buff in the latter part of the magazine, it's in the 40s, right? I remember thinking pre-patch that a well aimed Suros was like getting blasted in the face with a machine gun, now I know that was a relatively accurate description.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hello all :).
Is it true the suros should not be upgraded at all?

And I have the hard atheon checkpoint I will be on for the next 15 to 20 minutes if anybody wants it I would like to do it in a wave or two so if you would like it add me and be patient till I get 6. It is for ps4.

Psn Mattiator85.
it's not true unless you're not confident with your ability to get headshots. if you are, it's far superior upgraded.
Yeah, the Suros held its own against the Vex pre-nerf. Now, it reigns king; only top hand cannons can compare.
Lol. saw plenty of SUROS in those matches up there my friend.

Is the stock vangaurd The Devil You Know worth it?
I'm in need of a Handcannon and i hear thats one of the best legendaries not including Fatebringer.

Ateron

Fuck it, bought a Suros to see what the fuss is all about. Yeah, they got nerfed but I can see why. That mother is super steady and does good damage for an AR. Might become my AR of choice until I get Atheon to drop the Epilogue, but it's gonna take a lot more than that to make me stop using Handcannons 24/7. I'm hoping Xur will someday come to his senses and let me buy a Hawkmoon, or maybe Rahool will stop being a dick and someday decrypt a legendary into one. Handcannons fo lyfe

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Is the stock vangaurd The Devil You Know worth it?
I'm in need of a Handcannon and i hear thats one of the best legendaries not including Fatebringer.
It's fantastic and my trusty swap-out for Hawkmoon. also consider the Lord High Fixer if you have Crucible buying power.

Fuck it, bought a Suros to see what the fuss is all about. Yeah, they got nerfed but I can see why. That mother is super steady and does good damage for an AR. Might become my AR of choice until I get Atheon to drop the Epilogue, but it's gonna take a lot more than that to make me stop using Handcannons 24/7. I'm hoping Xur will someday come to his senses and let me buy a Hawkmoon, or maybe Rahool will stop being a dick and someday decrypt a legendary into one. Handcannons fo lyfe

Can Xur even sell Playstation-exclusive items?

Rixxan

literally my first time playing rumble tonight and i wish i knew about it sooner, seems like the preferred gametype to stat pad

pretty sure i won at least 11 of those 13 games

75ff68f449ef1b47caa3b83988c7f528.jpg
[/IMG]

Finished the raid for the first time tonight. 5 raid virgins and 1 experienced guy without a mic. All 28s except one 27. Man, that was a ton of fun figuring everything out. I can't believe the mic-less guy stayed, since nobody really knew him. Ended up with the vision of confluence, the ship, and the shader. Should be able to get my hunter to 28 this weekend to run it again. Hopefully I can find some more experienced guys so I can really learn it. I think we missed chests, just wanted to get through the thing.

Ateron

Can Xur even sell Playstation-exclusive items?

I'm out of the loop, you mean the Suros or Hawkmoon? I didn't know either of them was exclusive (bought the ps4 version).

If it's the hawkmoon then I guess I'll have to wait until it's unlocked on the x1, cause I'm not seeing myself getting lucky enough for one to drop. Even though I'm totally satisfied with the one I have, I'm a collector and I really want that gun. And Fatebringer too, while I'm at it. I will even start playing more PvP to get Lord High Fixer, I don't care. Just want all the Handcannons. All of them, at once, akimbo Last Words, the works

Stillmatic

As a 29 Titan, if I was to attempt hard mode would it be best for me to use my maxed Suros Regime for primary, or should I try max out my recently aquired VoC?

ethomaz

Banned
I know somebody already posted...

But I loved that Iron Banner will be back... it was the best Crucible mode for me... I loved it.

Reading the Dev Weekly yet...

PS. They create a really cool way to stop the drops from the Iron Banner... if you continue and win you receive the rep from the previous looses too.

mstevens

Just in case people don't know, MADGAME is the man! Thanks for taking yet another group of us noobs through the raid. That was a ton of fun.

Dante316

I'm out of the loop, you mean the Suros or Hawkmoon? I didn't know either of them was exclusive (bought the ps4 version).

If it's the hawkmoon then I guess I'll have to wait until it's unlocked on the x1, cause I'm not seeing myself getting lucky enough for one to drop. Even though I'm totally satisfied with the one I have, I'm a collector and I really want that gun. And Fatebringer too, while I'm at it. I will even start playing more PvP to get Lord High Fixer, I don't care. Just want all the Handcannons. All of them, at once, akimbo Last Words, the works

Hawkmoon exclusive to ps4 till fall of 2015 according to rumours.

Raxus

Who here is interested in attempting Flawless raider.

Level 29+ ideally, deep knowledge of the raid and survival. Can complete the jumping section flawlessly. PS4.

College_Boy (30 titan) Cheesing templar. Everything else is legit.

Dante316

such bullshit... everyone deserves a chance at obtaining the best weapon ever created

The dlc is said to have exclusive stuff for ps4 as well. I wouldn't be shocked if its another top tier weapon or armor piece. Everyone should have it but companies need these exclusives to expand playerbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom