• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

I still think its great. If bungie looks at the thread they will see that people are attempting their hardest trophy and winning. GG Bungie. Try harder with the next raid. We tore the vault of glass up.

I really hope Bungies goal isn't to make the VoG impossible even for the most dedicated 0.1% players on GAf and elsewhere.

todd360

I really hope Bungies goal isn't to make the VoG impossible even for the most dedicated 0.1% players on GAf and elsewhere.

0gHJv0y.jpg

E92 M3

Just what are you expecting from this buff?!

I tend to agree. Most have obscure, personal references that most people don't get. Whine & Cheese is definitely the best.

At least the strength of prenerf for PVE.

--

Another note, I decided to try strike and of course AFK every where :(

Tekku

Lol. The shine of oryx kill bounty is right at the beginning of the mission.

Yeah some of the kill bounties are really stupid. And thanks to the checkpoint system you can just revisit the end of all the missions where you went to orbit before the timer was out. So you don't have to run through the missions to get the final boss.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Another note, I decided to try strike and of course AFK every where :(

That sucks, I haven't really run into that issue. Did the 25 strikes for the bad juju bounty and never ran into any problems with people going afk.

Speaking of Strikes, I really hope with the next couple expansions Bungie goes in different directions with strikes to make them more unique. Meaning, make them like mini raids. Keep them short but introduce unique elements specific to that strike like for taking down bosses or certain items that need to be used (ex. relic). Or introduce elements that require a bit more teamwork. I mean it's fun to sit back and run them, but they are kind of mindless and don't require any communication. It would be nice to have that option when you can't get enough people to run a raid or have the time.

Angry Guy

So can vision of confluence drop anywhere in the raid or is it from a particular phase?

Also, how's the Timepiece? Does it suck like most other pulse rifles?

E92 M3

That sucks, I haven't really run into that issue. Did the 25 strikes for the bad juju bounty and never ran into any problems with people going afk.

Speaking of Strikes, I really hope with the next couple expansions Bungie goes in different directions with strikes to make them more unique. Meaning, make them like mini raids. Keep them short but introduce unique elements specific to that strike like for taking down bosses or certain items that need to be used (ex. relic). Or introduce elements that require a bit more teamwork. I mean it's fun to sit back and run them, but they are kind of mindless and don't require any communication. It would be nice to have that option when you can't get enough people to run a raid or have the time.

Hmm, well that's good. Hopefully it was just a bad string for me.

Also speaking of strikes: When will Bungie adjust the bosses to not be bullet sponges like the promised a month ago?

purg3

slept with Malkin
Hmm, well that's good. Hopefully it was just a bad string for me.

Also speaking of strikes: When will Bungie adjust the bosses to not be bullet sponges like the promised a month ago?

Probably the same time Bad JuJu and Thorn get buffed...

Marvel

could never
IOT9I When you swimming in ass energy, yet yo homeboy got a vault full Exotics.... but that's none of my business tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom