• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuMa

Guys I know about the event timers, still involves waiting around killing low level scrubs or doing repetitive patrol missions while waiting in an area for an event. Or I can sprint about holding square on glowing plants...Wait why am I playing this?

Sounds like you answered your question!...heh

oh wow i didnt realize you never even got one piece yet? shieeeeet

Not one. Nada. Just the weapons. And even there I have yet to see Fatebringer (my official most wanted weapon in the game), Praedyth's Revenge, or VoC.

Speaking of VoC, does that drop from the normal raid as well or just hard?

EDIT: To be fair I've also received the Sparrow, a titan mark, and a hunter cloak... so... there's always that...

ethomaz

Banned
I've been using the fire primary scout rifle that dropped from the raid. It has an option to increase damage on oracles or the harder minatars (forgot their name). It's usually takes down an oracle in 2-3 shots in normal and 4-5 on hard fully upgraded.
That is what I was using but when you finish one Oracle others two already showed in Hard... 4-5 shots is too slow... we are getting trouble to kill the last two Oracle due that.

LordofPwn

Yes.

I used Hard Light (it is yet faster than VoC to kill Oracle) in Normal and I could kill all of them alone but in Hard I can't... sometimes even in two guys the time is not enough to kill all.

Suros is too slow... even Hard Light is killing slow in Hard.

Ice Breakers have enough ammo to 1 and a half Oracle... after that you need to change the weapon (3-4 shots to kill a Oracle... well it need one more damage upgrade for me 291 of 300 right now).

weird, im a lvl 29 with a 300 VoC and i can kill an oracle by myself in less than a full clip...

JayEH

Yet again, no-one got teleported, I think it only glitches like that when you do flawless run, happened twice in a row. :|

Lol I like how Bungie claims that Atheon teleporting the 3 furthest people was a bug and now they have an actual bug.

Fixed1979

That is what I was using but when you finish one Oracle others two already showed in Hard... 4-5 shots is too slow... we are getting trouble to kill the last two Oracle due that.

I take the first one myself with the Invective then switch to AE for the rest. As long as the enimies get cleared and I can move forward to get close to the oracles it works well enough.

ethomaz

Banned
I would say the raid fusion rifle maxed out should be a beast since fusion rifles in general kill oracles fast. I use VOC and it's amazing
VoC needs 4-5 shots to kill in Hard... just too slow.

I don't have the Fusion Rifle yet... maybe it is the best option because it hits 5-6 times per shot.

I will try the Raid Sniper Rifle full upgraded... I guess it will be the best choice for me but it haves only 25 shots.

weird, im a lvl 29 with a 300 VoC and i can kill an oracle by myself in less than a full clip...
Me too but when the 5-6 shots hit the target and kill him it is close to show the second addiction Oracle in Hard.

PS. LVL didn't affect Oracles.

Atheons epilogue with oracle killer on raid armor activated.
I don't have this one :(

realcZk

Not one. Nada. Just the weapons. And even there I have yet to see Fatebringer (my official most wanted weapon in the game), Praedyth's Revenge, or VoC.

Speaking of VoC, does that drop from the normal raid as well or just hard?

EDIT: To be fair I've also received the Sparrow, a titan mark, and a hunter cloak... so... there's always that...

yeah VoC can drop in normal

4-5 shots is not too slow. People are emptying an entire magazine and not killing those oracles

FUCKING MATERIALS YO. I can't stand this shit anymore! This is the worst fucking shit in the world. I feel like a chinese gold farmer running up to nodes holding square and fucking off to another node. REPEAT FOR 3 fucking hours on 3 different planets. Just so I can run around not level balanced to fucking oblivion after picking up some raid gear. I thought ass mats sucked but they're fine, atleast I get those for just playing the game. Regular mats though require me to be the equivalent of a population bot in an effort to make the overworld not seem like a giant fucking waste of time. I fucking hate all of you fuckers resetting my instance by running into my shit too, I had that farm set up perfectly. Fuck social gameplay I just want these fucking mats. You fuckers. I'd just say fuck it and play pvp too but I can't since I want to upgrade these spiffy fucking weapons but they require a metric fuckton of random mats. So not only do they gate the shit out of you with the ascendancy requirement but then they fucking piss on your pooping face and expect you to gather fucking 300 something helium fucking coils and 400 something fucking relic iron just to level up shit that I've already been levelling for 2 fucking weeks. Who the fuck plays destiny casually and achieves anyfucking thing? Could you let me in on your secrets? Because I've wasted a hardcore fucking amount of time and this shit is just painful to me.

Seriously the overworld is the most pointless deadspace you could fucking design. No amount of fucking go here and press square on this shit could liven tht fucking place up. The only people I see are other fuckers screaming FML while running from node to fucking node. That and the fuckers jamming the shit out of the boost button on their sparrows hoping they can fucking get to the spot where they can shoot shit and press square to complete their mission slightly fucking faster. I'm glad these people can't talk because I'm sure they're all fucking OCD incredibly depressed asshats like me. If voice chat was implemented I doubt I'd hear a fucking thing besides moaning and wails of fucking intense sorrow.

hydruxo

VoC needs 4-5 shots to kill in Hard... just too slow.

I don't have the Fusion Rifle yet... maybe it is the best option because it hits 5-6 times per shot.

I will try the Raid Sniper Rifle full upgraded... I guess it will be the best choice for me but it haves only 25 shots.

4-5 shots is perfectly fine

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I've been using the fire primary scout rifle that dropped from the raid. It has an option to increase damage on oracles or the harder minatars (forgot their name). It's usually takes down an oracle in 2-3 shots in normal and 4-5 on hard fully upgraded.

Those numbers are a little low, I think. I use the VoC and I'm level 30, and it takes me more than 4 or 5 shots to down an oracle on hard. I think Corrective Measure is the best oracle killer in the game. I will also sometimes just rocket an oracle on hard to speed things up.

realcZk

FUCKING MATERIALS YO. I can't stand this shit anymore! This is the worst fucking shit in the world. I feel like a chinese gold farmer running up to nodes holding square and fucking off to another node. REPEAT FOR 3 fucking hours on 3 different planets. Just so I can run around not level balanced to fucking oblivion after picking up some raid gear. I thought ass mats sucked but they're fine, atleast I get those for just playing the game. Regular mats though require me to be the equivalent of a population bot in an effort to make the overworld not seem like a giant fucking waste of time. I fucking hate all of you fuckers resetting my instance by running into my shit too, I had that farm set up perfectly. Fuck social gameplay I just want these fucking mats. You fuckers. I'd just say fuck it and play pvp too but I can't since I want to upgrade these spiffy fucking weapons but they require a metric fuckton of random mats. So not only do they gate the shit out of you with the ascendancy requirement but then they fucking piss on your pooping face and expect you to gather fucking 300 something helium fucking coils and 400 something fucking relic iron just to level up shit that I've already been levelling for 2 fucking weeks. Who the fuck plays destiny casually and achieves anyfucking thing? Could you let me in on your secrets? Because I've wasted a hardcore fucking amount of time and this shit is just painful to me.

Seriously the overworld is the most pointless deadspace you could fucking design. No amount of fucking go here and press square on this shit could liven tht fucking place up. The only people I see are other fuckers screaming FML while running from node to fucking node. That and the fuckers jamming the shit out of the boost button on their sparrows hoping they can fucking get to the spot where they can shoot shit and press square to complete their mission slightly fucking faster. I'm glad these people can't talk because I'm sure they're all fucking OCD incredibly depressed asshats like me. If voice chat was implemented I doubt I'd hear a fucking thing besides moaning and wails of fucking intense sorrow.

A++ would read again

Gotta stretch out that content, yo.

Never would have thought that farming materials would be key in reaching highest levels of a game. Bungie'd.

hydruxo

For normal yes... I can kill all Oracles by myself.

For hard no... when I kill the first it is close to show the third.

Works fine in hard, man. Unless you're the only one shooting the oracles. If you've got two people shooting them then 4-5 is plenty.

Tovarisc

Why I have this feeling that this game has too little sinks for glimmer, coins etc.?

junDEGT.jpg

"but then they fucking piss on your pooping face"

Bravo for making me laugh out loud at work.

ethomaz

Banned
Works fine in hard, man. Unless you're the only one shooting the oracles. If you've got teo people shooting them then 4-5 is plenty.
I need to hold myself (or other guy) until the others two kill the Praetorian.... for Desert is fine but Jungle is not fine.

The Relic user alone can't deal with the Praetorian alone.

So I need a better weapon to hold myself the Oracle without need anybody else... that is my question.

VoC is not fine... it is too slow to kill Oracles... I want to facilitate the life of everybody when I get into the Portal ;)

LiK

Could Bungie completely excise the defend Confluxes part of Templar fight? I am soooo bored by it. The worst part of VoG.

Deku Tree

I got 74 ass energies and 74 ass shards two raid chest pieces and two raid gloves and not one set of raid boots. Done the raid 9 times too... Praise RNGesus!! Or not... Or Just give me the VoC drop and I'll stop complaining...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom