• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakalwe

Banned
Hate to be a begged but is anyone wiling to help my 26 alt through a nightfall and I will find a way to repay you.

When you find someone, run it with your level 30 and just switch right at the end. Will make it a lot faster.

I would run you but I'm in bed. Work tomorrow. ;_;

HighOnPCP

I think I've said this before but I love Tiger strikes and they love me back

B2CLdaUIgAEPFIs.jpg:orig

also got a legendary engram like 2-3 strikes before this one and right after I got the plan c I got thrown in right at the end of the mars strike with the gatlin gun dude...get another legendary engram lol I love ittt

My main is 29. Oooh we can run reg then switch. I'll add you right now.

I've got to run it on my 27 alt too. I can go with my 30 main and switch, if you want another person. I've tried soloing it 4 or 5 times today on 27, and I always fuck up at the end.

PSN: Dr_LawyerCop

matmanx1

After finishing off all of the PVE bounties today I went full blown PVP mode for a while to try and whittle away at my Thorn bounty. I've said it before but it really feels like (to me) trying to PVP with one hand tied behind your back to run around as a Defender titan who's limited to grenades and a secondary weapon for most of the match. I have a decent Void shotgun, sniper and fusion rifle combo but I am far and away better at the shotgun than the other two.

Still, I'm sitting at about 150 / 500 after 5 matches today so progress is being made. And, I'm enjoying learning the maps and (I hope) becoming a better PVP 'er in the process.

My nephew has only played 3 or 4 sections of VoG never played through the whole level and has gotten 3 pieces of Raid gear.

I have played it over 15 times and never gotten any raid gear or weapons. None

I hate this game so much and myself for continuing to play it.

Trakan

Looking for people for Atheon checkpoint on hard raid. Need 4. Going to need at least a few level 30s. We tried it earlier today with 6 29s and it wasn't happening. I'm going to be level 30 and my friend is 29.

PSN is Trakan.

k1t4j

I have hawkmoon and the last word but god dam I want Vision of confluence and Thorn.

PLEASE PLEASE RNGjesus I also need FIRE weapons

GIVE THEM TO ME

jaaz

My nephew has only played 3 or 4 sections of VoG never played through the whole level and has gotten 3 pieces of Raid gear.

I have played it over 15 times and never gotten any raid gear or weapons. None

I hate this game so much and myself for continuing to play it.

I hear you Bruce. I've done the raid almost since it opened on my warlock and although I've had armor drops, it's been boots three times. That's it. Others have done it just a few times and are level 30. The RNG for raid armor is so seriously broken, that it is driving people away from this game.

I finally made an alt warlock just to have more chances to get raid gear--and like you I hate myself for doing it.

I hear you Bruce. I've done the raid almost since it opened on my warlock and although I've had armor drops, it's been boots three times. That's it. Others have done it just a few times and are level 30. The RNG for raid armor is so seriously broken, that it is driving people away from this game.

I finally made an alt warlock just to have more chances to get raid gear--and like you I hate myself for doing it.

He just finished it for the first time just now and he got Hardlight. I don't even know why I put myself through this

maomaoIYP

I don't understand how RNG or game coding works, but something gives me the distinct feeling that we're a lot more likely to get a loot drop of a weapon that we already have.
I got a Bad Seed Down each on two separate characters from leveling up the Vanguard in the space of 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom