• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunlunqq

Any kind soul want to take a level 28 human female raid virgin into the vault of glass on normal tonight? It will be her first time; so please be gentle. Psn: lunlunqq

Stillmatic

Seems likely that it'll be mostly Solar due to the Wizards, but we might see Knights with Arc shields.
There's going to be a time in future raids where they throw you in a room full of Arc, Solar and Void enemies, similar to Dust Palace, I just know it. Hopefully it won't involve random teleports, and it's not in The Dark Below, haha.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Going to run the 28 weekly if anyone would like to join. Kind of funny I have 2x people on my friends list that are both running the same thing solo ... yet they have their fireteam set to private, not even allowing friends to join :(

PS4 = Qwell

Well if they want to solo, let them solo
I set my stuff to public, but if you put in like all the work and 2 people randomly join w/o asking and get better stuff than you, it's a piss off moment

Have had happen to me a few time, people randomly jump in, right at final boss, help kill it, get exotic or nice legendary, while the person who went through it all the way, gets jack n' shit
I keep my team option closed sometimes now just so I can do it on my own and not get pissed

Hell if people just send a message and ask can I join, it would go a long way
I get my NF and Weekly times 3 done Tuesday then jump in to help people who are 2/3 and get them the win

LiK

There's going to be a time in future raids where they throw you in a room full of Arc, Solar and Void enemies, similar to Dust Palace, I just know it. Hopefully it won't involve random teleports, and it's not in The Dark Below, haha.

and please no platforming shit

Any kind soul want to take a level 28 human female raid virgin into the vault of glass on normal tonight? It will be her first time; so please be gentle. Psn: lunlunqq

Should put a disclaimer on that to not read too fast lol. Anyway, no promises since I'm in the middle of moving and my schedule is all helter-skelter, but I have this saved and if something comes up I'll send you the invite.

Alucrid

Banned
Solar: Visions of Confluence, Ice Breaker, Hezen Vengeance
Void: Atheon's Epilogue, Praedyth's Revenge, Truth
Arc: Praedyth's Timepiece, Epitaph 2261, Thunderlord

Just need Fatebringer and maybe a good Arc rocket launcher if I find one now...

Nightfalls have never been easier.

LiK

i personally recommend watching a video guide for the whole thing so people don't need to explain everything as you go. unless you wanna go in blind but people will be telling you what to do anyway.

Seriously, Bungie need to fix the raid glitches before doing more changes to the battles. Atheon opens the timestream and no one is sent to the portals. In the next round, send two players.

And my reward for defeating Atheon on hard was 3 ascendant shards, 3 ascendant energy and one ship. :/

X-Frame

i personally recommend watching a video guide for the whole thing so people don't need to explain everything as you go. unless you wanna go in blind but people will be telling you what to do anyway.

I watched Datto's video guides, but they seem to be outdated a bit (excluding the recent patch). Just the strategies he uses for Atheon seem before everyone realized you could group up behind the relic shield and unload Icebreakers into Atheon's gut.

Are there any more recent videos I could check out? It's more for Hard mode though, since I've only done Normals so far.

Kaji

Seriously, Bungie need to fix the raid glitches before doing more changes to the battles. Atheon opens the timestream and no one is sent to the portals. In the next round, send two players.

And my reward for defeating Atheon on hard was 3 ascendant shards, 3 ascendant energy and one ship. :/

It sure is buggy, one intended thing though is if somebody is dead they can still be selected for teleportation which results in 2 or less being actually sent back.

LiK

they need to fix the code so Atheon is guaranteed to teleport 3 guys. any less or more is a fucking death trap. fucking RNG teleport bullshit.

people are finally trying the Flawless run and they pull this shit.

ocean

Banned
Just finished Normal Raid. My spoils? A sniper rifle and so many shards. Can't really complain I guess since I got a weapon but I really thought I'd get the gear I need for 30 this time :(

I mean Chest or Gauntlets; either one would suffice. Is it so much to ask?

It sure is buggy, one intended thing though is if somebody is dead they can still be selected for teleportation which results in 2 or less being actually sent back.

Yes, I know, but no one was dead. Six players alive and no one was sent to the portals.

My best attempt while carving 3 with my son

LlKPS0.jpg

Did I do that bad a job? :(

Going to run the 28 weekly if anyone would like to join. Kind of funny I have 2x people on my friends list that are both running the same thing solo ... yet they have their fireteam set to private, not even allowing friends to join :(

PS4 = Qwell

lol...I'm guilty of doing that but only when I'm trying some cheesy solo boss tactic.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
they need to fix the code so Atheon is guaranteed to teleport 3 guys. any less or more is a fucking death trap. fucking RNG teleport bullshit.

people are finally trying the Flawless run and they pull this shit.

The portals are still bugged too.

Can't believe they didn't fix anything.

J-Rzez

I've been pining for the Last Word for weeks, but Hawkmoon has sated my hand cannon lust a bit.

Ballerhorn!

In a perfect world with the time I spent I'd have a hawkmoon for pve, and tlw for PvP...

Since this is Bungle's world, all I get are snipers and a disappointing scout rifle. First couple weeks it was rocket launchers. I complained and they said fine. Now deal with snipers instead.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Just did Normal Raid, got two Found Verdicts in a row at Templar, lol, and the Warlock chestpiece just before Atheon. I'm torn, it looks soooo cool but I'm already wearing a maxed Heart of the Praxic Fire which also looks really good and is rare. Will probably stick with Praxic Fire for now.

yup, same. Our timestream team is also getting detainment shields and dying instantly once teleported.

I managed hard raid yesterday with my core team, but I might be done with it until they fix their shit.

X-Frame

You all are going to absolutely love The Last Word, it is becoming more and more my favor gun in the game. Not just because you can absolutely wreck with it, but everything from the sound to the animations to how it looks.

I use it on my Titan but i've yet to allow my Hunter to use it, which I would assume would be ridiculous with Chain of Woe and the Gunslinger stability perks.

I'm afraid if I do that, I won't want to give it back to my Titan main!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Jesus that Destiny Expansion thread, like WHOA!, it's like I'm having Flashbacks before release and the Destiny threads that popped up

Steroyd

Well my 3 Nightfall run for the week was a bust, got a duplicate alphi lupi, which got sharded, got a Dr Nope, tried it once... NOPE, it's ultimately an Aetheon's Revenge but AR has void damage, so sharded and I got 11 ass shards as well.

In the last 2 days I've gone from barely being able to fully upgrade 1 legendary armour to being able to upgrade 3 max, and a stupid amount of weapons, hope my alts raid attempts gets me gear.

Strider

You all are going to absolutely love The Last Word, it is becoming more and more my favor gun in the game. Not just because you can absolutely wreck with it, but everything from the sound to the animations to how it looks.

I use it on my Titan but i've yet to allow my Hunter to use it, which I would assume would be ridiculous with Chain of Woe and the Gunslinger stability perks.

I'm afraid if I do that, I won't want to give it back to my Titan main!

You've seen the light my friend. TLW coolest gun in the game.

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
Jesus that Destiny Expansion thread, like WHOA!, it's like I'm having Flashbacks before release and the Destiny threads that popped up

As it should. It's stupid and Bungie was stupid for signing a deal with Activision that is going to tarnish their reputation for years to come.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I noticed they added more enemies into the patrols. They now have dregs on pikes in the cosmodrome for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom