• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwell

Going to run the 28 weekly if anyone would like to join. Kind of funny I have 2x people on my friends list that are both running the same thing solo ... yet they have their fireteam set to private, not even allowing friends to join :(

PS4 = Qwell

For the new page:

Need 2 more to finish Atheon (checkpoint at him) on normal raid on PS4.
Experience a must, L27+ a plus, just want to finish him today so I can get this raid out of my way. :)

Add me on PSN if interested: bownser88

Question: The 4 slots on the Destiny App regarding the Vault of Glass... which sections of the raid they represent? Templar, Gatekeepers, Atheon... what am I missing?

ethomaz

Banned
For the new page:

Need 2 more to finish Atheon (checkpoint at him) on normal raid on PS4.
Experience a must, L27+ a plus, just want to finish him today so I can get this raid out of my way. :)

Add me on PSN if interested: bownser88
Atheon normal if have any spot yet... psn ethomaz.

LVL 30.

LiK

no matter how many times i play Raid, i always get lost in the caves after Templar. my sense of direction is fucking shit. the darkness doesn't help either.

Carn82

Nice thing about DLC with these kind of 'shared' online games is that everyone will download the whole thing probably through a bigger than usual update, but paying for it will unlock the conten. So even if you don't pay for it, it will be on your system -_-.

Tovarisc

Yet another official site by Bungie for Dark Below, click

About Eris;

Find her in the Tower to complete her quests and three new story missions. Face what waits in the dark below.

That to me says "She has 3 new story missions + reputation grind with bounties". What about you?

Yet another official site by Bungie for Dark Below, click

About Eris;

That to me says "She has 3 new story missions + reputation grind with bounties". What about you?

Yeah seems like the reason why they are giving more bounty slots is because Eris' stuff will take up most of it. End up being like Iron Banner or Queens Wrath.

Starting to think the Found Verdict shotgun is significantly better than the Invective for pvp. I'm getting beat in close quarters everytime I go up against it.

Stillmatic

Hopefully the Dark Below raid is solar damage. I've got like 3 secondary exotics (Pocket Infinity, Invective, Ice Breaker) and they're all solar damage. Plus I have VoC for primary which is also solar. I just need dat Gjallar!!!

darthbob

Hopefully the Dark Below raid is solar damage. I've got like 3 secondary exotics (Pocket Infinity, Invective, Ice Breaker) and they're all solar damage. Plus I have VoC for primary which is also solar. I just need dat Gjallar!!!

Seems likely that it'll be mostly Solar due to the Wizards, but we might see Knights with Arc shields.

Yeah, IMO best fusion rifle I have ever tried. Haven't tried Plan C yet, though (hopefully Xur either sells Plan C or Multi MIDA)

I have 3 Plan Cs. :(
Wanna trade? Oh wait... Dammit Bungie...

Its the best Fusion Rifle I have ever used (not counting Vex Mytho, of course) but I dont need 3 of them. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom