• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lima

I noticed they added more enemies into the patrols. They now have dregs on pikes in the cosmodrome for example.

Umm no that is an "event" that happens at the forgotten shore instead of the actual public event.

It will say "a roving band of pikes is on the way" or something like that.

Lima

In other news hunter and titan at 30. Next up warlock which will also be my last achievement for maxing one warlock focus. Still crazy how my titan only had to complete 3 raids (1 normal, 2 hard) to get to lvl 30 while I had to play over 20 raids with my hunter.

SonComet

Looking for a normal raid group. I'm a level 29 titan defender or striker. I'm playing with a friend who is a 29 warlock sunsinger or void walker.

My PSN SonComet
His PSN robyeager

breakfuss

Looking for a normal raid group. I'm a level 29 titan defender or striker. I'm playing with a friend who is a 29 warlock sunsinger or void walker.

My PSN SonComet
His PSN robyeager

I could go for a normal raid if you have room. Lvl 28 warlock (sun or void).

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
don't you love how they rush you right away?

I thought it was another person shooting me since I kept getting hit then I looked closely and realized that.

I also noticed a bug where the Reaver at the shores sometimes spawns with a lot more hp than he should have. Most times I kill him in a couple of shots but then half of the time today it's taking me like 30 shots to kill him.

I assume this was posted earlier, but in case it wasn't:

qAyVeii.jpg
From here. More tiny pics of the maps as well as a Crota tease at the bottom.

Frenden

Banned
Have you been hanging onto duplicate exotics? I don't see much reason.

If you aren't either, anyone know whether you get more shards for leveling them at all?

Deku Tree

Have you been hanging onto duplicate exotics? I don't see much reason.

If you aren't either, anyone know whether you get more shards for leveling them at all?

You get more energies for dismantling weapons that are full of experience... you do not get more shards for dismantling leveled legendaries or exotics as far as I know.

I assume this was posted earlier, but in case it wasn't:

From here. More tiny pics of the maps as well as a Crota tease at the bottom.

Hate the look of all the armour. which sucks because if i want to get level 32 i have to wear this ugly shit.

Also same ole recoloured ships from before.. does bungie now only have 1 artist ?

you gotta be shitting me. RNG pls

I know! I can't get the helmet, Fatebringer or Epilouge either. Just found verdict and VoC over and over and over. My wife on the other hand has gotten full raid gear (including helmet), Fatebringer, the ship, found verdict, and she got Hawkmoon from a blue engram. (Post-patch).

dengatron

After 17 atheon hard kills and countless hours contemplating life and how much I actually value it, I've joined bunta in the just got mythoclast club. Thanks bungie. I didn't want to have delete more characters this week.

Deku Tree

I've been RNG'd three comedians... and I just got a second solar 77 wizard in two days... the second one has the fast reload perk..

Really hoping Xur has the Gauntlets for Titan. Warlock can have w/e, admittedly Sunbreakers would be best for me. Hunter could have anything and I would be okay with it.

I'd be okay with him bringing a weapon he hasn't had yet as well. Patience and Time or Plan C. I have The Last Word so I selfishly don't want to see that. Gjallahorn needs to be the one that makes a second appearance. Red Death already got that, so the horn should have rights to come back next.

Pls Xur.

yaaaaaay hard mode atheon and I get 3 shards and a ship.

-.-
I am an addict that needs to quit trying for that mythoclast.

Suros question though, when you ignore normal mode it does roll 1x drop from the normal loot table and 1x drop from the hard loot table correct? I've heard some folks say both drops are rolled from hard loot table but it's all rumorssss.

This game!

Gauntlets were the last raid armour piece I needed. Didn't get them last week running hard raid. Luckily I got No Backup Plans from Xurs exotic gauntlet engram last weekend on the first try.

Running hard raid today I got two of them in one roll from finishing the oracle phase. Come on!

lunlunqq

This game!

Gauntlets were the last raid armour piece I needed. Didn't get them last week running hard raid. Luckily I got No Backup Plans from Xurs exotic gauntlet engram last weekend on the first try.

Running hard raid today I got two of them in one roll from finishing the oracle phase. Come on!
At least you are level 30 now; so stop complaining. At this rate, I will never reach 30 with any of my characters. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom