• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Bungie,

I worked so hard to get all of these fantastic guns... and then I leveled them up and put ass energies into them...

And I have already destroyed all the duplicates that RNGesus has given me even if they had different perks... Are you really going to make me break down some of them and pick and choose my favorite guns because you choose to not give me enough space?

Bye!

DT

i know that feel

ETuDp5L.jpg

at this point i have alts solely to hold extra weapons.

I am thinking he might be normal sized but very agile and our goal will be to restrain him in some fashion.

I'm thinking he's going to look exactly like that giant Knight you fight at the end of the Hive mission where you need to blow up the glowing orb machine at the end.

Booties

Banned
I think more vault space, for free, was mentioned once before. Absolutely stupid that they didn't make it larger. 20 space per weapon type would be a good start.

Another ideia guys...

Xur's vault upgrade at 5 strange coins (or more).

Fair, no?

No. Should be free. At least change the name from "Vault" to "Locker" because that's what it is right now.

It appears my weekly raid group has started to feel the burn of Destiny's repetitiveness. Which I am bummed about, as I now need to find a new group to raid with on a regular basis.

RPG

I wonder how huge Crota is. Hopefully enormous so the fight involves new strategies.
Probably a palette swap of Sardok (Shrine of Oryx) but with a sword. I'm assuming they'll probably recycle the sword gameplay from the Sword of Crota mission in the Raid as well.

Yaari

Got a Legendary Engram from my alt running Nightfall. So as I take my Engrams to Rahool, I get Steel Oracle Z-11 from a Blue Engram. Up next is Legendary Engram, another Steel Oracle Z-11. What are the odds? Give me a Gjallarhorn already :(.

darkwing

Got a Legendary Engram from my alt running Nightfall. So as I take my Engrams to Rahool, I get Steel Oracle Z-11 from a Blue Engram. Up next is Legendary Engram, another Steel Oracle Z-11. What are the odds? Give me a Gjallarhorn already :(.

dude, I have been through like 300+ strikes, no Hawkmoon for me :(

LiK

I think more vault space, for free, was mentioned once before. Absolutely stupid that they didn't make it larger. 20 space per weapon type would be a good start.

No. Should be free. At least change the name from "Vault" to "Locker" because that's what it is right now.

Yea, no excuses for the limited space. Even Diablo III had a large amount at the start and you could increase the size later.

Alright, I pose a different question now:
Would you pay for Vault space above what Bungie gives for free? (e.x They give you an extra page for free but have option to buy more pages)

EL CUCO

Dear Bungie,

I worked so hard to get all of these fantastic guns... and then I leveled them up and put ass energies into them...

And I have already destroyed all the duplicates that RNGesus has given me even if they had different perks... Are you really going to make me break down some of them and pick and choose my favorite guns because you choose to not give me enough space?

Bye!

DT
M55wIIG.gif

Stockpile.

79 Strange coins
79 Mote of Light
43 Ass energy
33 Ass shards.

It would be nice if they had some type of special item that costs a shit load of strange coins or motes of light that we could purchase from Xur.

They could even have a very very rare exotic for sale at Xur for a ton of strange coins.... oh wait, they just hand those out.

ethomaz

Banned
Strange coins is free for me... it will just add a layer of accomplishment so you start with a moderate Vault and will increasing it over the time... it is how it works in others games.

LiK

Alright, I pose a different question now:
Would you pay for Vault space above what Bungie gives for free? (e.x They give you an extra page for free but have option to buy more pages)

Not for real money. It should be like Diablo III where you upgrade it from in-game. Maybe Motes cuz you earn those through XP.

Midas

Probably a palette swap of Sardok (Shrine of Oryx) but with a sword. I'm assuming they'll probably recycle the sword gameplay from the Sword of Crota mission in the Raid as well.

Sounds plausible. We'll see a few weeks after December 9th. Arrggh!

MrMuscle

I leveled my cryptarch to 47 or something last night and i got the Hex Caster Arc. I havent tried a AR with that kinda rate of fire since the beta and wow. Its probably not a good gun on harder content. But while running around doing bounties that ting is so much fun. Im just spraying bullets everywhere.

Thats one of the reasons i love this game. Getting a different gun can change everything about how it plays. It was the same when i bought my first hand cannon (never got a drop) and got to experience just how awesome that was.

DLC, RNG, glitches etc wont stop me from still having fun it seems. And thats great.

Booties

Banned
Strange coins is free for me... it will just add a layer of accomplishment so you start with a moderate Vault and will increasing it over the time... it is how it works in others games.

What? No. Bad post.

Vault should be big enough to store the spoils of a raid or strike, but not upgradable to ridiculous sizes because that defeats the purpose of choice.

Tamanon

Banned
I have .... 10 strange coins and 4 motes of light! No Exotics and two legendary guns. I don't raid or run strikes too often. Just usually the Daily Heroic and then crucible.

Not for real money. It should be like Diablo III where you upgrade it from in-game. Maybe Motes cuz you earn those through XP.

This would be a great solution. I fear we are honestly never going to see any of the in game systems tweaked in a meaningful way. The only reason cryptarch got patched is because it hit critical mass and was a popular meme as well as hitting the front pages of numerous gaming websites. It was being mocked. Small vaults, stupid faction/mark systems etc will likely never get their attention because it won't hit that same cryptarch meme status.

Even more worrying, is the seemingly "considerate" addition of more bounty slots mentioned in the latest patch notes turned out to be nothing but a side effect of the need for more bounties because the DLC story missions are going to come in the form of bounties. It had nothing to do with appeasing players requests.

LiK

This would be a great solution. I fear we are honestly never going to see any of the in game systems tweaked in a meaningful way. The only reason cryptarch got patched is because it hit critical mass and was a popular meme as well as hitting the front pages of numerous gaming websites. It was being mocked. Small vaults, stupid faction/mark systems etc will likely never get their attention because it won't hit that same cryptarch meme status.

Even more worrying, is the seemingly "considerate" addition of more bounty slots mentioned in the latest patch notes turned out to be nothing but a side effect of the need for more bounties because the DLC story missions are going to come in the form of bounties. It had nothing to do with appeasing players requests.

I think Bungie mainly looks at their forums and Reddit for feedback. But hell, I think any Bungie employee who plays this game on a regular basis will hate the small Vault space as well. Hope they expand it. I haven't reached critical mass for the weapons yet but if I do, it would be annoying.

E92 M3

But he has green glowing from his ass.

It's the sword glowing lol.

Same, be kinda cool if we get melee weapons similar to the relic and the sword from the story mode.

Well, the community has been asking for more melee based weapons. I wouldn't be surprised if we did get something cool.

I'm thinking he's going to look exactly like that giant Knight you fight at the end of the Hive mission where you need to blow up the glowing orb machine at the end.

That'd be very disappointing. I am convinced it will be human sized boss that is very agile.

realcZk

I think Bungie mainly looks at their forums and Reddit for feedback. But hell, I think any Bungie employee who plays this game on a regular basis will hate the small Vault space as well. Hope they expand it. I haven't reached critical mass for the weapons yet but if I do, it would be annoying.

Yeah, hopefully. I'm stashing shaders and weapons on alts since mine is completely full. If they are expanding bounty slots they should consider the vault

Why do you have two mythos? Just break one down.

i don't see the point in breaking down extra exotics or raid weapons, unless i have more than 3. would rather level up a new one on an alt than juggle them between the vault.

it's not like i'm starving for ass mats either, and i'd sooner buy a vanguard weapon to break down if i was.

Anyone doing missions? I just created an alt and im wondering if ya dont mind helping me lvl it up quick?

Also, whats the easiest way to lvl a character up now?

Yeah, but look at the last patch. They basically said, "Hey we looked at all of your complaints and feedback, but fuck it, we'll still do it our own arbitrary way" The irony being, they have actually contradicted themselves based on a lot of quotes people dug up about their thoughts on "RNG for the sake of being harder"

They also completely ignored all of the raid glitches the community was vocal about prior to patch and seemingly continue to do so with the new bugs and glitches the patch added to the raid. They have stopped just short of telling us we are playing their game wrong, and that they know better. The forums and subreddit, as well as this thread are rife with people saying how broken the raid is now. A single tweet, "we are looking into the raid breaking bugs/glitches" would go a really long way

Yeah, but look at the last patch. They basically said, "Hey we looked at all of your complaints and feedback, but fuck it, we'll still do it our own arbitrary way" The irony being, they have actually contradicted themselves based on a lot of quotes people dug up about their thoughts on "RNG for the sake of being harder"

They also completely ignored all of the raid glitches the community was vocal about prior to patch and seemingly continue to do so with the new bugs and glitches the patch added to the raid. They have stopped just short of telling us we are playing their game wrong, and that they know better. The forums and subreddit, as well as this thread are rife with people saying how broken the raid is now. A single tweet, "we are looking into the raid breaking bugs/glitches" would go a really long way
What if (shudder) it will be so long before they can actually get around to fixing the raid that they don't want to tweet because people will start to expect that "Oh hey, he tweeted, they're actively working on the raid now"

Booties

Banned
Anyone doing missions? I just created an alt and im wondering if ya dont mind helping me lvl it up quick?

Also, whats the easiest way to lvl a character up now?

Just sprint through the missions and only kill required enemies. Get as many bounties completed as possible. Then do patrols to get vangaurd rank 2 ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom