• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkylineRKR

So I just rolled Rahool over and got a legendary engram in the mail that decrypted to a 77 Wizard. Just tested it on patrol, and I like the range but the stability and charge time leave a lot to be desired. Is there a particular perk that makes this viable, or maybe one that's deceptively good? At this point, it looks like my best build with it is +2 agility, and it has the recovering from near death as it's top perk :/

Edit: bear in mind I'm contrasting it against this;

LB is one of my faves. I have it Arc and fully tooled. Armor piercing perk also, but dunno if it helps..

I think the 77 love is mostly about the Vendor version, its Void and it shreds in the Vault.

k1t4j

I can jump on if you get a group going. PSN is DrDrizzay101, just post here or send me an invite on PSN if you are going to do it.

I'll give you a hand.

Looks like I'll have to wait a few hours for flawless raiders to get on anyway.

Psn: astropoff

Unless we find two more players for a flawless run soon:

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)
2. Steroyd
3. Boguester (DrDrizzay101)
4. iRAWRasaurus

Welp since we are waiting, I can help out as well. Lvl30 Hunter

Ok, cool so I'll add you guys If i can find 2 more we are good to go then

I'll give you a hand.

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)
2. Steroyd
4. iRAWRasaurus

I'm on now so I can probably help with both.
Ok, cool so I'll add you guys If i can find 2 more we are good to go then

PSN: figadapaura

Haven't done hard mode yet (this week!), so might as well.

So our little group did the normal raid last night with help from Indrid Cold (Eldritch_Spectre) since one of our regulars couldn't make it.

The random teleporting was not as bad on normal as we had anticipated. It just requires some on the fly readjusting to the situation, but on the whole it went well.

Now Bungie's revenge on players is interesting. We are not allowed to cheese Atheon, but they've turned him into a master cheeser. I mean, all the stuff that goes wrong such as teleports and screwy portals, I'm starting to think they're actually trolling and cheesing us out of revenge for all the times Atheon fell to his doom.

Ardenyal

I'll give you a hand.

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)
2. Steroyd
4. iRAWRasaurus

I could join for a flawless run. PSN Azerach.

I got the Arctic Proxy shader for upgrading the cryptarch last night.

love it.

Its like an ice blue camo pattern. Really cool looking.

hwyd8he3bphlijux1zrr.png

maxresdefault.jpg

There are a lot more shaders than I thought, shame I keep getting gilgamesh, cicero and chatterwhite lol.

But god... why do so many of them suck horribly!? lol It's like somebody thought it was a great idea to make 20 purple shaders and 15 others that are the same combos of gold, red, and blue. Probably the dude who thought UPS brown was the perfect color for 90% of ships.

I wonder what the "code tweaks and mods for more complex armor shaders" that was mined from the Dark Below DLC means....

Please give us full customization for each armor piece.

Deku Tree

What's better for my solar 77 wizard fusion rifle? Bonus accuracy when firing from the hip? Or increased reload speed when the mag is empty?

k1t4j

You guys are all fracking awesome seriously, I died half away you carried me and I got ass shards!! yay me

Thanks again guys!!

I'll give you a hand.

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)
2. Steroyd
4. iRAWRasaurus

I can do a flawless run, leveling up my boots so I'll be 30 very soon.

Also looking for a hard raid.

You guys are all fracking awesome seriously, I died half away you carried me and I got ass shards!! yay me

Thanks again guys!!

Haha no problem, glad we could help. Pro-Gaf to the rescue!

I'm on now so I can probably help with both.

PSN: figadapaura

Haven't done hard mode yet (this week!), so might as well.

Thanks for helping. Also, I apologize for getting too heated yesterday, it was not necessary. Glitched flawless raids are bad for my blood pressure. I can help with a hard raid too, still need GK drop on my warlock.

I can do a flawless run, leveling up my boots so I'll be 30 very soon.

Also looking for a hard raid.

Team is full now so go ahead and try to hit 30. Somebody may need to drop by then, and we are all getting pineapple disconnection errors now anyway. Hooray.

Brilliant, do a aethon hard mode just fine, start a flawless run and 4 of us get pineappled TWICE before it even starts.

Bungie is watching us and laughing. They know.

hydruxo

Man you guys trying to do Flawless Raider in the midst of all these glitches must have an insane amount of patience. I'd like to give it a shot but I'm not trying to waste an hour getting all the way to Atheon and having to wipe because he only sends one or two through the portal.

Man you guys trying to do Flawless Raider in the midst of all these glitches must have an insane amount of patience. I'd like to give it a shot but I'm not trying to waste an hour getting all the way to Atheon and having to wipe because he only sends one or two through the portal.

No, just an insane amount of self loathing, apparently. It can be done while glitched and would give me a special satisfaction that would be lost if we waited for a fix. Of course we'll still probably have to wait for a fix.

hydruxo

No, just an insane amount of self loathing, apparently. It can be done while glitched and would give me a special satisfaction that would be lost if we waited for a fix. Of course we'll still probably have to wait for a fix.

Haha well good luck man! I'll be rooting for you guys.

Thanks for helping. Also, I apologize for getting too heated yesterday, it was not necessary. Glitched flawless raids are bad for my blood pressure. I can help with a hard raid too, still need GK drop on my warlock.

No problem. I know how annoying it can be, especially if you've been dealing with them all day.

LiK

I'm assuming the glitches fucked up the Flawless run again?

*Splinter

I'll give you a hand.

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)
2. Steroyd
4. iRAWRasaurus
I get home in 5 hours, I'll help then if you're still going / need 1

Ambitious

On PS4/PSN, it's not possible to disable notifications for specific conversations, is it? I've been invited to the DestinyGAF clan chat, so my phone is buzzing all the time. I could disable notifications for the PS app altogether, but I want to be notified when someone sends a message directly to me.

E92 M3

You can say they have...Patience and Time

*Splinter

On PS4/PSN, it's not possible to disable notifications for specific conversations, is it? I've been invited to the DestinyGAF clan chat, so my phone is buzzing all the time. I could disable notifications for the PS app altogether, but I want to be notified when someone sends a message directly to me.
Not as far as I know. I really wish PSN would distinguish between private and group messages at least.

Yeah I kind of agree, here. Better wait until they fixed some glitches. I will keep playing the raid with my normal attitude and if I complete it with not deaths, then so be it.

Grinding two alts really has my gears grinding again about how ridiculous it is that all three optional factions (FWC, New Monarchy, and Dead Orbit) only accept crucible marks. What the fuck!? Both PvP and PvE players would have 5 different vendors to spend marks on if they just made the optional factions accept either vanguard or crucible marks. So simple and obvious.

An awesome side effect of this would be that it could open up chance that one optional faction vendor per weekend (same time frame as Xur) could sell an exotic item that costs 400 marks (200 Crucible + 200 Vanguard) I think that would be a fair price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom