• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

maomaoIYP

Yeah but many just don't have the patience to control a zone at all. Usually there's just one person even bothering and the rest just play it like it's Clash, even if there's no zone controlled at all.
Same thing happens to me often. Last night in a game on bastion by the time I hit 2000 points and no one else on my team had yet to break 500. Some had not even broke 200. I don't understand why they won't go play clash instead.

squidyj

here we go, 7 minutes till I can rage myself to sleep

I really hope it's not a special, i have plan c and icebreaker already.

blackflag

Should be special. I believe it rotates. Nothing I really want besides Last Word and the G. I have enough coins that I guess I'd get Patience and Tine. I think it's the only special exotic I do t have.

Want heart of Praxic fire though.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Xur doesn't rotate guys. Weeks 3 and 4 were both primary and Ice Breaker is the only special he's sold so far.

TTG

He's in the vestibule, by the Tower concierge, go!

Seriously, this has become a weekly thing for me. Check out this thread at 2 am on the dot and laugh/cry with the rest of you.

blackflag

Xur doesn't rotate guys. Weeks 3 and 4 were both primary and Ice Breaker is the only special he's sold so far.

Oh really? Was red death and Suros back to back? I must have must have missed a week bexause other than that it has rotated but that's good then it is random. Last word mofos c'mon!!!!

maomaoIYP

Next to the Crucible Weapon vendor!!

Armamentarium
Lucky Raspberry
Voidfang Vestements -_-
Patience and Time
Exotic helmet engram
Oh wow! I wanted Lucky Raspberry! And I can afford P&T too! Awesome! Grabbing the engram too!
Might grab Arma too! I'm not even mad that Warlock is my main.

squidyj

You have to be fucking kidding me, warlocks keep getting the shaft over and over and over

3x sunbreakers 3x voidfang? cmon son.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
3 straight weeks with Armamentarium, 3 out of 4 weeks with Voidfang Vestments...

First Xur week I'm not interested in anything.

Armamentarium again, are you kidding me-- lol. And Patience and Time, one of the only two "found" exotics I have already :( Total disappoint this week.

And no more exotic engrams for me... Of course got the ONE head I already have :/

Namikaze1

Next to the Crucible Weapon vendor!!

Armamentarium
Lucky Raspberry
Voidfang Vestements -_-
Patience and Time
Exotic helmet engram
Armamentarium again? That's 3 weeks in a row now.
Lucky Raspberry I will probably buy.
Goddamit, when is Heart of Praxic Fire getting sold?
Patience and Time is better than another repeat (Last Word should have been sold last week or this week even, though)
I got nothing on the engram.

lol P&T, the only thing I was proud of having in my inventory.

So, is Patience and Time good?
Already have Ice Breaker, but it could be a nice alternative for arc burn weeks...

I like it more than my IB, with zero recoil you don't need headshots anymore. Just tap right trigger twice and you're done. That with radar on and invisibility while zoomed in makes it the ultimate PvP sniper.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
How is the Patience and Time? The skills look nice, but I'm so used to Icebreaker now.

Also, I really wish I could get some Sunbreakers... lol

Steroyd

Why did I not start paying attention to things like strange coins, alts, exotics and Xur in week 2, God fucking damnit.

Still goibg to rock a patience in time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom