• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitts

Another week where I have nothing to spend my coins on, but super happy for those who don't have P+T yet! Buy it... It's awesome!

squidyj

already have P&T so that's fucking useless too, also

EVERYTHING I GET IS PURE STR rolled 2 helms with pure str, raid armor with pure str, str here, str there, str motherfucking everywhere, WHO THE FUCK NEEDS STR?

at least i got the shitty warlock helm on my 2nd gamble with the engrams. so I can get myself to 30.

still no gjallarhorn, or praxic fire, no intellect, no discipline.

J-Rzez

Well, P&T is a change, but how is it this pile hasn't sold a handcannon yet? Fucking bungie. They know people want TLW and they refuse to give it.

Well crucible will be a shit house this weekend.

lol P&T, the only thing I was proud of having in my inventory.

I like it more than my IB, with zero recoil you don't need headshots anymore. Just tap right trigger twice and you're done. That with radar on and invisibility while zoomed in makes it the ultimate PvP sniper.

You already owned it? Well, that sucks.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
big old meh! perhaps they haven't yet proven themeselves worthy of gjallarhorn
Another week where I have nothing to buy, but super happy for those who don't have P+T yet! Buy it... It's awesome!
I don't really want it...

this might be the first in a long line of purchases that are simply collectible unlocks. pokeball go

Shito

I like it more than my IB, with zero recoil you don't need headshots anymore. Just tap right trigger twice and you're done. That with radar on and invisibility while zoomed in makes it the ultimate PvP sniper.

Use ib to charge, switch to pandt for super fast, rock steady shots and invisibility perk. works for me.
Yeah, that does sound quite tempting.
But I'm also contemplating voidfang for my warlock alt I am starting, and I can't buy both this week.
Decisions, decisions...

GlamFM

Banned
Another week where I have nothing to spend my coins on, but super happy for those who don't have P+T yet! Buy it... It's awesome!

I think I´ll skip. Already have the Ice Breaker and the Epitaph.
Having a second exotic Sniper seems annoying to me.

TTG

So, is Patience and Time good?
Already have Ice Breaker, but it could be a nice alternative for arc burn weeks...

With those perks, it looks to be the superior pvp sniper, but still a relative luxury. As someone who doesn't have alt characters and doesn't run strike playlists at all, I'm saving the coins.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I think I´ll skip. Already have the Ice Breaker and the Epitaph.
Having a second exotic Sniper seems annoying to me.

Same and I'm already well equipped for arc burn strikes as is.

I guess it'll be nice to have a week where I don't have to worry about strange coins.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Well, P&T is a change, but how is it this pile hasn't sold a handcannon yet? Fucking bungie. They know people want TLW and they refuse to give it.
lol, i'm wondering how serious you are? they're not picking them.

there's exactly one hand cannon xur can sell. if we stick to the list, 1/12 chance each week of TLW.
Hopefully, Gjallahorn is next week since it's heavy weapon time!
what do you mean?

maomaoIYP

Yupp

Might buy Lucky Rasberry since I don't have it.

lol at Armamentarium 3 weeks in a row. They've become increasingly better too. 136 Discipline is crazy. Upgraded I'm sure it'll go over 150
The Arma has DISCIPLINE?? Fucking hell now I must have it.
Edit: raspberry better had strength on it. Counting my coins before I reach home....
Edit2: raspberry had INT? Even better! Now please don't tell me void fang has INT too....

Well crucible will be a shit house this weekend.

Yup, it's pure shit. With another week of Xur giving shit gear, I'm done with this game.

I've won so many crucible matches (usually top 3), done so many strikes, ran the raid plenty of times without a TLW or Hawkmoon drop.

RNG kills this game and the only people who keep playing Destiny are usually the guys with the lucky drops.

Ardenyal

Already have the lucky raspberry but that int roll though! only had 110 int fully upgraded on mine, this one has 140 base int, holy shit!

CHRIST! Bungie needs to have another one of those Twitter votes for what weapon Xur will sell.

Then we can all rush the poll and vote Gjallahorn!!!!!!!

lol, i'm wondering how serious you are? they're not picking them.

there's exactly one hand cannon xur can sell. if we stick to the list, 1/12 chance each week of TLW.

what do you mean?

Last week: primary weapon
This week: special weapon
Next week: heavy weapon

That's Xur's pattern.

Waldini

Why Xur keeps selling class related items is beyond me. At this point most of the players have those Exotics already.

Why doesnt he sell weapons one week and armor the Next?

God damn you Xur, you're useless.

The Last Word and the Multitool. Sell them, you ugly, slimy, tentacled freak.

*Buys Patience and Time, cause what the hell, I have more coins than I can spend on a weekly basis*

ethomaz

Banned
what do you mean?
Red Death - Primary
Gjallarhorn - Heavy
Suros Regime - Primary
Red Death - Primary
Ice Breaker - Special
Truth - Heavy
Suros Regime - Primary
Patience and Time - Special

I think he is saying every 3 weapons you get a Heavy but I don't think it is like that.

That's Xur's pattern.
It is not... looks above.

Tovarisc

CHRIST! Bungie needs to have another one of those Twitter votes for what weapon Xur will sell.

Then we can all rush the poll and vote Gjallahorn!!!!!!!

I think you meant to write "Thunderlord", but your fingers slipped causing typo.

It's ok, I won't hold it against you.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
The Arma has DISCIPLINE?? Fucking hell now I must have it.
Edit: raspberry better had strength on it. Counting my coins before I reach home....
Edit2: raspberry had INT? Even better! Now please don't tell me void fang has INT too....
Armamentarium high disc, Lucky Raspberry high int, Voidfang fairly high Str. they're actually all particularly good pieces. if I get any more strange coins this weekend will probably buy one despite not needing any of them

That's Xur's pattern.
nothing even close

What really sucks about Patience and Time is that Xur already sold a FRIGGIN SNIPER.

If they were going to sell a Special, couldn't they have sold something like Plan C? At least, that is a Fusion Rifle!

I think I am going to have to start ANOTHER repeat character, so I can run the Raid and Nightfall again.

Xur just aint delivering.

I've been doing it with 3 characters for the longest and my luck has been terrible. When playing a game starts feeling like it's a job, it's time to quit.

Good luck to the rest of DestinyGAF.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That's what I thought but some are saying he sold 2 primaries in a row but I do t remember that happening.
primary, heavy, primary, primary, special, heavy, primary, special. out of 8 visits, he's had 2 total special weapons (vs 4 primaries) and both were sniper rifles

hope we don't have to do this every week

edit: also both primaries were repeated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom