• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackHerer

So guys what gun should I use for pve and pvp, these are my options.

1. Shadow Price ( field scout and glass half full)
  2. Fatebringer
  3. Suros Regime
  4. Vanquisher
  5. Hard light
  6. Hawkmoon
  7. Vision of confluence

I usually run with Fatebringer but really want to give shadow price a shot but I don't know if its worth it or not.
I've used Suros a couple of times and I'm not a big fan. Maybe it'll grow on me.
Soft light and Hawkmoon are currently in the vault along with VOC

Hawkmoon for both but especially for PvP. It's beast if you are good with hand cannons. I'm hoping to get a Vision of Confluence at some point.

Heel

Curse you PSN

OOOOOHH YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

GCK7A8U.jpg

Rtas

lol

night gaf

Whats so funny about my post? I've never cheesed Atheon nor did I ever want to. I don't honestly see the point of doing no work and getting rewarded for it. Why cheapen the one thing about this game thats actually worth playing?

someday

Banned
I'll help you out as medic and stuff. Can't do much offensively since I'm lv.27. Just send an invite. Kadey1up.

I wish I had seen this sooner! I ran out of ammo and died during the final boss. Oh well, time to work on my lower level Warlock.

Heel

2. Fatebringer
  3. Suros Regime
  4. Vanquisher
  5. Hard light
  6. Hawkmoon
  7. Vision of confluence

I usually run with Fatebringer but really want to give shadow price a shot but I don't know if its worth it or not.
I've used Suros a couple of times and I'm not a big fan. Maybe it'll grow on me.

In my opinion, max Confluence the best. That's it.

Whats so funny about my post? I've never cheesed Atheon nor did I ever want to. I don't honestly see the point of doing no work and getting rewarded for it. Why cheapen the one thing about this game thats actually worth playing?

I dont think he meant you. Perhaps the other guy with MC avatar asking for a cheese.
I could be wrong

VoC is the best primary for PVE in the game IMO though there are some great hand cannons so might be a preference thing but it's hard to beat elemental damage, full auto, max stability so you can spam crit shots whether it be head or vex stomach, AND it allows you to equip a great exotic elsewhere like Ice Breaker or G-Horn. It also does bonus damage to oracles being a raid weapon.

For PvP, Suros seems to rule the world at the moment but if you don't want to use that, either Fatebringer or Hawkmoon, experiment with both and see which you like better. I'd think Fate since you can equip another exotic.

Hawkmoon for both but especially for PvP. It's beast if you are good with hand cannons. I'm hoping to get a Vision of Confluence at some point.

In my opinion, max Confluence the best. That's it.

VOC it is. Time to get it out of the vault and level it up(i'm going to hate the grind make my day xur sell the G, scout rifle telemetry and RL telemetry )
I'll try using Hawkmoon in pvp tough I need a lot of practice.

if anyone needs a lvl 29 titan for the hard raid:

PSN: NEONBEAR

done the normal a few times and it's no trouble now, i think it's time i start doing the hard instead.

I agree with you on Suros, I dont like it in PvP. Something about the recoil and bouncing of the gun is weird to me and messes me up. I even have the stability upgrade as well.

HighOnPCP

Please Mister Xur bring me a Gjallahorn and Heart of the Praxic Fire, it is all I want for Halloween!

I'm going to sleep now. I left you some Cookies and Milk on the counter.

[*]Like I mentioned during, I don't know if it's a legit tip or not, but I've ceased having the "didn't teleport when running through gate" glitch by just walking, rather than sprinting back out.

I've sprinted through the portal every time I go through and I never glitch anymore. We tested various things, and found that nearly every time someone glitched, it was when they went through the portal really close to or at the same time as someone else.

Once we started going single-file through the portal with 2-3 steps between each person, we never had a single person glitch back inside the portal again. Your idea of walking through probably just had the unintended side effect of causing people to go single file.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Fingers crossed for gallahorn and titan gloves from Xur so I can get to 30. Would be funny to get titan to 30 first seeing as I have twice as much time on my hunter and warlock but only 2 pieces of raid gear for them.

2. Fatebringer
  3. Suros Regime
  4. Vanquisher
  5. Hard light
  6. Hawkmoon
  7. Vision of confluence

Hawkmoon and Vision of Confluence work best when you have a bit of room to breath. On Shores of Time especially they're crazy. I prefer Hawkmoon because of the 2 shot kill potential. Even if you don't get the bonus damage, someone else on your group just breathing on whoever you're shooting at will lead to their death with those 94 damage headshots. If Vision of Confluence's auto fire wasn't so finicky I'd suggest that but right now, if you can manage the recoil of Hawkmoon, its better. Unless you're on First Light or Bastion I guess. The added range of the scout rifle is useful there.

Futaba

PSA: if you're carrying 5 exotic weapons of the same type, legendary weapon engrams of that type will not under any circumstance drop another exotic. (maximum carry is currently 5, so it will provide a legendary or shards/energy instead of a 6th exotic)

PSA: if you're carrying 5 exotic weapons of the same type, legendary weapon engrams of that type will not under any circumstance drop another exotic. (maximum carry is currently 5, so it will provide a legendary or shards/energy instead of a 6th exotic)
Oh....... This explains things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom