• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Arma has DISCIPLINE?? Fucking hell now I must have it.
Edit: raspberry better had strength on it. Counting my coins before I reach home....
Edit2: raspberry had INT? Even better! Now please don't tell me void fang has INT too....

Voidfang has strength but that synergises with energy drain which replenishes your grenade energy real quick.

For Hunters considering Patience & Time, buy the Vanguard sniper and then crouch. There you go, same shit. Actually better since you'll be invisible outside of ADS too.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I love doing absolutely nothing in the tower.

Aa4hbHW.jpg

I passed on Gjallarhorn for Sunbreakers. Wouldn't have been so bad if he didn't sell Sunbreakers again 2 weeks later.

The thing is nothing matters except your weaps but who were we to know that in week 2 or 3? You can have the shittiest stat distribution and the worst exotic for your class but it makes absolutely no difference as long as you're level 30.

Meanwhile, having a gjallarhorn can make or break your raid.

The exotic armors really need to have a much more pronounced effect.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Voidfang has strength but that synergises with energy drain which replenishes your grenade energy real quick.

For Hunters considering Patience & Time, buy the Vanguard sniper and then crouch. There you go, same shit.
synergizes real nice running flame shield/fusion grenades too.

Lakitu

st5fu
Xur.

Sell. Mask. Of. The. Third. Man.

Fuck's sake. Just bought two Helmet engrams and turned out to be absolute shit. Gee, thanks.

At least I got Patience & Time.

The thing is nothing matters except your weaps but who were we to know that in week 2 or 3? You can have the shittiest stat distribution and the worst exotic for your class but it makes absolutely no difference as long as you're level 30.

Meanwhile, having a gjallarhorn can make or break your raid.

The exotic armors really need to have a much more pronounced effect.

Oh they'll just end up nerfing the g horn rather than buffing armor

SkylineRKR

Lucky rasberry with its Carry more fusion rifle ammo perk, how much more does the vex mytho get with that perk?

Good Q, I have both. Will test when I get home. I plan to use Berry instead of Raid armor for next VoG anyway, its heavy ammo buff stacks on top of my Raid boots.

But I just upgraded my Praedyth's Revenge, not sure if I want P&T.

Why not. PR is Void. Patience and Time is a great Arc sniper.

Ice Breaker, Patience, Praedyth is a good loadout.

Agent

Played the RNGesus lottery looking for a Warlock Apotheosis Veil mask. Got a Mask of the Third Man and another Light Beyond Nemesis which I already have. Though, this one has a higher stat roll than the one I have, but its Strength which isn't the best. Guess I have to level up my hunter alt now.

Probably just going to buy an Armantarium for my titan alt since it keeps being offered and i have an excess of coins laying around. At least Xur has a new weapon I suppose, but the armor rotation has left a lot to be desired lately.

TTG

So, I can buy 3 engrams with all these motes, but I have only a 1 in 3 chance of getting an item for my class and a 1 in 9 of the helmet I actually want. Oh lord.

panda-zebra

For Hunters considering Patience & Time, buy the Vanguard sniper and then crouch. There you go, same shit. Actually better since you'll be invisible outside of ADS too.

if that sniper has 6 ultrafast shots with almost zero recoil from a huge ammo capacity go for it, if not different shit.

Second time I've had enough motes for an Engram and second time it was for another class. I'm strangely not even mad. Got my second Atheon kill and got the chatterwhite shader just as I had hoped.

Still a good night.

TTG

So, I now have an exotic helmet for all three classes, but not the one I wanted. I'm not bummed, but it does mean different builds for pvp and pve. I mean, who wants to go into a pvp match with a number of buffs for teammates when you can have voidfang?

Fitts

I've been doing it with 3 characters for the longest and my luck has been terrible. When playing a game starts feeling like it's a job, it's time to quit.

Good luck to the rest of DestinyGAF.

I couldn't agree more. I'm still having a ton of fun with Destiny, but having to harvest materials to upgrade equipment is nonsense. I have several items that I really should upgrade that I refuse to gather the materials for because it simply isn't an enjoyable experience. Unless I have a buddy with me it ain't happening. I've also given up on doing some bounties regardless of how easy they are because, again, they aren't fun.

Nightfalls/weeklies/raids are where it's at for me. The rest of my time is spent in Crucible or helping friends in need.

Nightfalls/weeklies/raids are where it's at for me. The rest of my time is spent in Crucible or helping friends in need.
Yep I agree with this, I log on and do the dailys each day. If someone needs help with raids, weekly or anything else I try to help them out if I am able to.

Quick question. let's say if my leg armor has the ability to let me carry more heavy ammo and my chest armor does the same, would it stack? I am assuming it doesn't but want to confirm.

J-Rzez

lol, i'm wondering how serious you are? they're not picking them.

there's exactly one hand cannon xur can sell. if we stick to the list, 1/12 chance each week of TLW.

what do you mean?

It's simple, patch one week his loot table to have nothing but handcannons. In fact buy a Last Word, get a free Hawkmoon. That's all.

Somebody needs to Photoshop Luke Smith on that xzibit meme photo "heard you like rng so we put rng in your rng" and so on.

It's bs though. Repeats of weapon types yet again.

Fitts

Yep I agree with this, I log on and do the dailys each day. If someone needs help with raids, weekly or anything else I try to help them out if I am able to.

Quick question. let's say if my leg armor has the ability to let me carry more heavy ammo and my chest armor does the same, would it stack? I am assuming it doesn't but want to confirm.

I don't even do the dailies anymore unless I'm jumping in with friends.
Heavy ammo increases do stack, but your mileage may vary. My base ammo with Zombie Apocalypse with field scout is 225. Adding boots brings it to 226. Chest piece brings it to 227. :/

Bungie, pls.

Carn82

Ah, fuck it. I`ll just get Lucky Raspberry and take my chances with a helmet engram. LR will finally allow me to get to 29.

Alucrid

Banned
I just need Hard Light, Universal Remote, Plan C and Mida Multi Tool for my exotic collection to be complete now

I think having finished the nightfall (and thus get the blue flames) glitches the mask so it doesn't happen. Amateur hour at Bungie again.

nah i used it on my character that completed nightfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom