• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stantron

So my current fully upgraded Armamentarium has Discipline +139.
The one that Xur is offering this week has Discipline +136 (if I remember correctly).
Anyone know how much more Discipline would go up when that one gets fully upgraded?

It's kind of annoying that all exotics aren't the same quality. I don't think it's gonna be worth my time/resources to dump in
another set of materials into the same armor piece just so that I can get a paltry bump in Discipline, which probably translates
into a fraction of a second of better cool down. I gotta say that I'm not a fan of this game mechanic.

Hoodbury

Thanks for the Raid last night Hawkian. Was so much fun trying out the relic for the first time and being a super ninja. Also, lol at the two of us at the very start who took like 10 minutes just trying to find the right side, heh. Sometimes I feel like such a noob.

I still died a lot for being level 29 in there which is both disheartening and kinda nice. I either have to be better and more aware or something because I'll be screwed for hard mode.

Glad we stuck with it even though it was getting pretty late. Luckily I have today off from work. After I dropped the kids off to daycare I went back to sleep and just woke up at 1:00 in the afternoon, heh.

Can't wait to try out my new scout rifle. Thing should be pretty good with full auto perk.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
marionberry!?

what the shit. have a day off, no wife, no kids, and no destiny. FUuu

EDIT: sounds like it may be an easy fix

Kensuke

Anyone here still looking for a solid flawless raider team? I want to do it with some patient and friendly people from here, not some reddit randoms.

E92 M3

Fuck, FUCK, i´m at work and my lucky as fuck raid partner, that one that gets EVERYTHING EVERY SINGLE TIME sent me a picture, he reached level 30 with his hunter, and he is really close with his titan alt too... i swear to god that if the next week i´m not 30 with my main character, i´ll bleed him to death and drink his blood, maybe that way i get some of his luck.

FOX NEWS REPORTING:

Internet goer hypnotized by latest game - Destiny - to bleed his friend to death.

Also know as Hunter-Zero on popular Internet message board called NeoGAF. Hunter-Zero admitted to wanting to bleed his friend to death because he got to level 30 first, before committing the heinous crime. "Jack what is your take?" "Well, Lucy, back in my day, games only had 10 stages. Hahahah." "Yes, Jack it is very crazy what video games are doing to kids today."

Please stand by for skype interviews from fellow forum goers. Also, tune in tomorrow as we investigate how video games are harming your kids.

Coming up next: Bear eats grandma.

People buying P&T only because its ark /sigh

Its so much more than that.

Is it? I'm not to familiar with it besides its small magazine and zoom to go inviz. Would i use it over fully leveled Ice Breakers, Pradeth's Revenges or Final Bosses?

Honestly curious as i have mad coins to spend.

Ambitious

I just did one of the "Eliminate the Target" public events in the Cosmodrome. This time, it wasn't a Fallen Captain like every single time before, but a simple Vandal. So.. no shield.

Namikaze1

Shit, I didn't recorded my lordship. :(
Well, it recorded the first and second match but stops nearly two minutes before the trophy pops up.

WarWolf

There's like 20 Gaffers here who can do it if Bungie would let us.

I've yet to get to Atheon without having to full wipe before he doesn't glitch. I'm not sure if flawless is possible without a patch at the moment but I'll still try for it.

So my current fully upgraded Armamentarium has Discipline +139.
The one that Xur is offering this week has Discipline +136 (if I remember correctly).
Anyone know how much more Discipline would go up when that one gets fully upgraded?

It's kind of annoying that all exotics aren't the same quality. I don't think it's gonna be worth my time/resources to dump in
another set of materials into the same armor piece just so that I can get a paltry bump in Discipline, which probably translates
into a fraction of a second of better cool down. I gotta say that I'm not a fan of this game mechanic.

100% cooldown is achieved at 270 Discipline. If your Army chest is from the first week, it started with 104 Disc, I think. Full cooldown reduction takes grenades from 60 seconds down to 27 seconds. So (136-104)/270*33 = 3.9 seconds faster before your grenades come back.

hydruxo

Is it? I'm not to familiar with it besides its small magazine and zoom to go inviz. Would i use it over fully leveled Ice Breakers, Pradeth's Revenges or Final Bosses?

It's pretty much the same gun as Praedyth, bar the diff elements. Low recoil, high impact. Praedyth isn't taking up an exotic slot either so thats big. Praedyths reload is faster as well. I don't think P&T is worth using over Ice Breaker in pve but P&T seems great for pvp.

Deku Tree

Is this loot list correct and complete?:

First Chest(Spire formed):
Ascendant Materials

Templar's Oracle Clear:
Ascendant Materials
Found Verdict
Praedyth's Revenge
Raid Body
Raid Gloves
Raid Feet

Boss battle: Templar:
Ascendant Materials
Found Verdict
Praedyth's Revenge
Fatebringer (Hard Mode only)
Random Exotic Weapon
Raid Body
Raid Gloves
Raid Feet

Second Chest(Secret Room):
Ascendant Material
Spirit Bloom

Third Chest (Before Gorgon):
Ascendant Materials
Legendary Class Item
Random Exotic Weapon

Fourth Chest (Gorgon Maze)
Ascendant Materials

Gatekeeper Clear:
Ascendant Materials
Corrective Measure
Hezen Vengeance
Praetorian Foil
Praedyth's Timepiece (Hard Mode only)
Raid Body

Boss Battle: Atheon:
Ascendant Materials
Atheon's Epilogue
Vision of Confluence
Random Exotic Weapon
Chatterwite
XV0 Time Breaker
Glass Minuet
Aspect of Glass (Hard Mode only)
Raid Helmet (Hard Mode only)
Vex Mythoclast (Hard Mode only)
---

Is this true that my only chance at raid feet come from the two checkpoints in the Templar area? Any indication if the different rewards are weighted probabilities or just pure rng? What do you mean by "legendary class item"?

Sanke__

It probably the best all around sniper
Only problem for me is how far it zooms in (too far)

LiK

Just saw your post about Atheon glitches. It's not so bad on normal mode though. What's the issue?

Do you like sudden lag where all enemies freeze for a minute but still keep spawning then suddenly attack you all at once as lag ends?

Do you like the Relic shield charges suddenly not working so no cleanse?

Do you like only having one person being teleported?

Do you like the Relic holder going through portal but end up being stuck in portal anyway?

Just a few lovely examples.

Sanke__

Ascendant Materials

Templar's Oracle Clear:
Ascendant Materials
Found Verdict
Praedyth's Revenge
Raid Body
Raid Gloves
Raid Feet

Ascendant Materials
Found Verdict
Praedyth's Revenge
Random Exotic Weapon
Raid Body
Raid Gloves
Raid Feet

Ascendant Material
Spirit Bloom

Ascendant Materials
Legendary Class Item
Random Exotic Weapon

Ascendant Materials

Gatekeeper Clear:
Ascendant Materials
Corrective Measure
Hezen Vengeance
Praetorian Foil
Raid Body

Ascendant Materials
Atheon's Epilogue
Vision of Confluence
Random Exotic Weapon
Chatterwite
XV0 Time Breaker
Glass Minuet
---

Edit: nothing to see here

FOX NEWS REPORTING:

Internet goer hypnotized by latest game - Destiny - to bleed his friend to death.

Also know as Hunter-Zero on popular Internet message board called NeoGAF. Hunter-Zero admitted to wanting to bleed his friend to death because he got to level 30 first, before committing the heinous crime. "Jack what is your take?" "Well, Lucy, back in my day, games only had 10 stages. Hahahah." "Yes, Jack it is very crazy what video games are doing to kids today."

Please stand by for skype interviews from fellow forum goers. Also, tune in tomorrow as we investigate how video games are harming your kids.

Coming up next: Bear eats grandma.

Crazy twist: I AM THE BEAR

Kensuke

Me! I can only do it in the evenings on weekdays
though due to work.

You work weekends? On what timezone are you?

Do you like sudden lag where all enemies freeze for a minute but still keep spawning then suddenly attack you all at once as lag ends?

Do you like the Relic shield charges suddenly not working so no cleanse?

Do you like only having one person being teleported?

Do you like the Relic holder going through portal but end up being stuck in portal anyway?

Just a few lovely examples.

Wow, I haven't experiences any one of those. I've only seen two:

-Enemy health bars don't go down.
-Two people get teleported (easily manageable by having someone come in from the other side)

SkylineRKR

People buying P&T only because its ark /sigh

Its so much more than that.

Best handling, ROF and Reload next to Praedyth's...
..but with a good impact Stat and Exotic max potential.
Radar during ADS.
Arc.
Cloaking (though its not that useful to me)

Praedyth was my favourite, and that still has the lovely combustion that makes every headshot a party, but the higher damage output of Patience leaves me in doubt. Let alone the radar. I think Patience is the best sniper in the game.

Ascendant Materials

Templar's Oracle Clear:
Ascendant Materials
Found Verdict
Praedyth's Revenge
Raid Body
Raid Gloves
Raid Feet

Ascendant Materials
Found Verdict
Praedyth's Revenge
Random Exotic Weapon
Raid Body
Raid Gloves
Raid Feet

Ascendant Material
Spirit Bloom

Ascendant Materials
Legendary Class Item
Random Exotic Weapon

Ascendant Materials

Gatekeeper Clear:
Ascendant Materials
Corrective Measure
Hezen Vengeance
Praetorian Foil
Raid Body

Ascendant Materials
Atheon's Epilogue
Vision of Confluence
Random Exotic Weapon
Chatterwite
XV0 Time Breaker
Glass Minuet
---

Chest inside Gorgon's Maze gives random exotic weapon. I've seen The Last Word and Icebreaker given out at that chest.

LordofPwn

Ascendant Materials

Templar's Oracle Clear:
Ascendant Materials
Found Verdict
Praedyth's Revenge
Raid Body
Raid Gloves
Raid Feet

Ascendant Materials
Found Verdict
Praedyth's Revenge
Random Exotic Weapon
Raid Body
Raid Gloves
Raid Feet

Ascendant Material
Spirit Bloom

Ascendant Materials
Legendary Class Item
Random Exotic Weapon

Ascendant Materials

Gatekeeper Clear:
Ascendant Materials
Corrective Measure
Hezen Vengeance
Praetorian Foil
Raid Body

Ascendant Materials
Atheon's Epilogue
Vision of Confluence
Random Exotic Weapon
Chatterwite
XV0 Time Breaker
Glass Minuet
---

I think i've gotten VoC after templar, but i've gotten so many its hard to say for sure.
Not sure if Timepiece is hard mode only.
And the Templar no teleport chest can have ascendant materials. (heard you may be able to get gear from it too.)
The spirit bloom chest is only spirit bloom and glimmer

Qwell

Am I crazy for suggesting and wanting Bungie to add some way of buying mats ... either with Glimmer, Shards, Marks ... or even RL monies... I have farmed a ton of mats already ... but you need so dang many of them. Was having horrible luck with Helium last night. A few nights ago I got 130 in about 40 minutes... last night I got 26 in 30 minutes :(

Doesn't help that I have 3x characters raid capable.

LiK

You work weekends? On what timezone are you?

Wow, I haven't experiences any one of those. I've only seen two:

-Enemy health bars don't go down.
-Two people get teleported (easily manageable by having someone come in from the other side)

This all happened more after the patch. Bungie fucked it up even more. I don't care how good anyone is, the glitches screwed us up so much this week.

Supremacy is still my favorite
Dat damage

And i absolutely hate the icebreaker just cant deny that recharging ammo and high damage/range for the raid

I don´t even like icebreaker, i mean, the gun looks cool and is really dope thanks to regenerating ammo, but feels slow and sluggish, i always go back to Supremacy (i have two, one arc and another void) and lately i´ve been playing with Praedyth too, both legendary, so no exotic slot wasted.

Namikaze1

grats Namikaze! post a screenie and I'll add you to the OP :D'
Here's two pics for you, mighty wielder of the Hawkmoon:
B1S9uxTIAAA0bq4.jpg:orig

B1S2GhfIgAAyG1b.jpg:orig

Profile picture is old (2011 old, Boston Anime, don't ask) before anyone asks! I just haven't gotten around to update my facebook pic cause I rarely browse the site.

Ascendant Materials

Templar's Oracle Clear:
Ascendant Materials

Ascendant Materials

Spirit Bloom

Ascendant Materials

Ascendant Materials

Gatekeeper Clear:
Ascendant Materials

Ascendant Materials

Fixed

Stantron

100% cooldown is achieved at 270 Discipline. If your Army chest is from the first week, it started with 104 Disc, I think. Full cooldown reduction takes grenades from 60 seconds down to 27 seconds. So (136-104)/270*33 = 3.9 seconds faster before your grenades come back.

Ugh! Then I might do it. Thanks for the break down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom