• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kensuke

I think you guys are getting confused. The right chest in the Gorgon's Maze (the one where you need to sneak past a few Gorgons) only gives Ascendant materials.

Deku Tree

I think you guys are getting confused. The right chest in the Gorgon's Maze (the one where you need to sneak past a few Gorgon's) only gives Ascendant materials.

I got four warlock arm bracelet things from that chest. And I think I remember getting a random exotic (multi-tool) from it too. Or maybe I am not remembering it right...

phen0m24

my plea for help

PSN: ColonelOCorn

Was grateful to have dwin45 and GraveRobberX pop in and come to the rescue. THANK YOU GUYS!

(looks at shiny Patience and Time - another exotic to level - could have worse problems)

:)

Thanks again gents. You are awesome!!!!

Guys I think it's happened... I think I'm officially burnt out of this game (for now). After working on my alternate, it's struck me I'm just jumping in the endless vortex with only a new skin. I don't know what came over me. I just backed out to the Tower, went home on my Xbone, and then quit the game and got up. Guess I'll be waiting for around when the dlc drops.

In the meantime I suppose I'll be playing the free games on my PS4 and Xbone until Dragon Age comes out. Farewell for now fellow guardians. See you in The Dark Below.

Alucrid

Banned
Here's two pics for you, mighty wielder of the Hawkmoon:

Profile picture is old (2011 old, Boston Anime, don't ask) before anyone asks! I just haven't gotten around to update my facebook pic cause I rarely browse the site.

your off center tie is bothering me

SkylineRKR

Yeah 1000% certain I got Red Death from a chest, another guy got Gjallerhorn and was happier. Just not 100% on which chest but its either the hidden templar chest (you get by not letting him teleport) or the gorgon maze chest on the plateau (which should be to the right from where you spawn). And I think its the latter, because the former drops nothing but mats afaik.

One guy told us to not open the spirit bloom chest, so that we could get an exotic, and that happened (fluke?).

Originally Posted by broony

Is this loot list correct and complete?:

First Chest(Spire formed):
Ascendant Materials

Templar's Oracle Clear:
Ascendant Materials

Boss battle: Templar:
Ascendant Materials

Second Chest(Secret Room):
Spirit Bloom

Third Chest (Before Gorgon):
Ascendant Materials

Fourth Chest (Gorgon Maze)
Ascendant Materials

Gatekeeper Clear:
Ascendant Materials

Boss Battle: Atheon:
Ascendant Materials

Fixed

Yep, I can attest for the veracity of this list.

GhaleonEB

Dumb question (aka one from me), can I make regular, non-matchmaking strike harder? I have a bounty for one on Venus but it's level 14 on Normal and I can't figure out how to change it.

What's that you say, why going out of the Venus portal and ending up in the Mars portal is completely normal! Just something we've added to enrich the raiding experience.

Some of the bugs I've encountered in atheon hard mode

-the usual coming out of a portal and still being inside portal. A new variation of that is when everyone can see you outside the portal but you are still in the portal desperately trying to get out somehow.

-Dying outside and using warlock radiance to self res and somehow being resurrected inside venus

-only two people being teleported

-grabbing the relic and wondering why team mate is trying to Melee kill the praetorian on Venus only to find out team mate was also holding the relic. This one is just absolutely absurd

These bugs have made atheon hard mode impossible for us to complete cause they happen way too often. I don't think Bungie play tests this stuff. It really is unacceptable. Have Bungie/Activision even apologized for this stuff? Do they realize that they're selling a product that is broken? This shit would not fly in any other industry

EL CUCO

xYYXJtO.jpg

Yeah 1000% certain I got Red Death from a chest, another guy got Gjallerhorn and was happier. Just not 100% on which chest but its either the hidden templar chest (you get by not letting him teleport) or the gorgon maze chest on the plateau (which should be to the right from where you spawn). And I think its the latter, because the former drops nothing but mats afaik.

One guy told us to not open the spirit bloom chest, so that we could get an exotic, and that happened (fluke?).

It's the one before the Gorgon Maze. Hidden Templar chest is ass, literally.

Also I think I've gotten Praetorian Foil from Templar. Might be wrong.

WarWolf

These bugs have made atheon hard mode impossible for us to complete cause they happen way too often. I don't think Bungie play tests this stuff. It really is unacceptable. Have Bungie/Activision even apologized for this stuff? Do they realize that they're selling a product that is broken? This shit would not fly in any other industry

They were only concerned with fixing the cheese, not with any of the bugs in the raid.

It's the one before the Gorgon Maze. Hidden Templar chest is ass, literally.

Also I think I've gotten Praetorian Foil from Templar. Might be wrong.

If you leave the Templar area via the hole in the wall in the spirit bloom chest room, you walk right in to the "hidden" templar chest. Don't you? Or am I thinking of a different chest?

Acorn

Dumb question (aka one from me), can I make regular, non-matchmaking strike harder? I have a bounty for one on Venus but it's level 14 on Normal and I can't figure out how to change it.
To get higher level you have to hope for it to be selected in vg playlist. It's dumb.

Deku Tree

I thought all the strikes had matchmaking? Do you mean a story mission? In any case you can click on the difficulty level box at the bottom of the screen after you select the mission then it should bring up a difficulty selection screen and you click on the difficulty level you want. Heroic difficulties are in yellow.

If you leave the Templar area via the hole in the wall in the spirit bloom chest room, you walk right in to the "hidden" templar chest. Don't you? Or am I thinking of a different chest?

Basically. The Spirit Bloom chest leads down a long drop cave. At the very bottom you can grab the '5th chest' and then once you fall down out of the cave you land right in front of the best chest in the Raid. The one that gives out random exotics.

SkylineRKR

No. You have to fall down quite a bit. Until you get to a dark area where you have to crouch through a crack in the wall.

LiK

I was sweating like hell that day. I spent hours walking around, repeating Rorschach's lines while doing the voice, and later running from the train station towards my dorm since it was raining lightly.

I'm in Boston, we can meet up in the future.

Kensuke

So about the fifth chest (the chest you get from not letting the Templar teleport). Has anyone gotten anything besides shards from that one? I've grabbed it about four times now and the whole team got shards. There is this rumor that you shouldn't open the Spirit Bloom chest, but I'm pretty sure that's superstition.

No. You have to fall down quite a bit. Until you get to a dark area where you have to crouch through a crack in the wall.

Basically. The Spirit Bloom chest leads down a long drop cave. At the very bottom you can grab the '5th chest' and then once you fall down out of the cave you land right in front of the best chest in the Raid. The one that gives out random exotics.

Hmm...I think I know that one? I've gotten Corrective Measure out of a chest after Templar. That was probably it?

Granted, Corrective Measure is a legendary. I'm assuming this chest doesn't ONLY give out random exotics...

Looking for a team to complete the Hard Raid starting at the Gatekeepers.

Looking for a very experienced team with fully (or very close to) upgraded weapons.

-PSN: Subtervotion lvl 30 Warlock
-
-
-
-
-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom