• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

I left Boston 2 and a half years ago. I don't live that far anyway. I'm in CT now.

Ah, cool.

3 Man raid done :-D

tEM0NJl.jpg

Flawless?!

Thinking of putting together a team to see if we can destroy all the Oracles when they appear for the first time in very quick succession for just like 2 seconds. Destroying them like that could spawn another hidden chest. On normal, ofcourse. Anyone willing to try it out sometime?

Steroyd

Looking for a team to complete the Hard Raid starting at the Gatekeepers.

Looking for a very experienced team with fully (or very close to) upgraded weapons.

-PSN: Subtervotion lvl 30 Warlock
-
-
-
-
-

Still looking? Need to get my main lvl 30 Titan through that. PSN Steroyd

Deku Tree

Ha no :p we were flawless till the gatekeepers. Then the warlock had to die to open the portals afterwords

The warlock jumps off at the 3 second mark and waits till we get ported, he then resurrects and opens the portal. That way only two of us got ported.

I believe the way to do this part is to have the warlock die, then resurrect after the porting

Oh right. Wow. Do you have to use the infinite warlock revive glitch to guarantee his super is charged up for each portal... or maybe it stays charged after times vengeance...

EL CUCO

So about the fifth chest (the chest you get from not letting the Templar teleport). Has anyone gotten anything besides shards from that one? I've grabbed it about four times now and the whole team got shards. There is this rumor that you shouldn't open the Spirit Bloom chest, but I'm pretty sure that's superstition.

Ass matts everytime, whether you open the Spirit Bloom chest or not. And contrary to popular belief, opening the spirit bloom does not negate the secret Templar chest from spawning. However, if somebody reaches the Labyrinth floor before the chest is looted, it will immediately despawn. (I've had it happen to me personally)

Mr.NiceGuy

Banned

Looking for a very experienced team with fully (or very close to) upgraded weapons.

-
-
-
-
-

Can I join? Did the hard raid 3 times one of them beated Atheon legit.

LVL 29 Titan, PSN: Jssom

Add me.

Ambitious

-
-
-
-
-

I'd like to join.
Level 29 Hunter. Fully upgraded Shadow Price and Icebreaker, almost fully upgraded Corrective Measure (need the last two upgrades).

edit: That makes me number seven.

Seeing as how Subtervotion ditched us and there's people looking.

Shall we start up our own hard raid?

I'm free to do a fresh run or a gatekeeper run, seeing as how I have the check point.

PSN: Jignxs

Don't know how people are doing it and not sure if I'm even ready to raid.
My lvl27.5 warlock is full void and sunsinger but only has one exotic armour piece (apotheosis veil helmet) the rest is legendary.

I only have 3 legendary weapons.
Grim citizen iii
Final boss
And some other pulse rifle.

I guess its because I mainly do crucible and the occasional weekly strike.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Thanks, Xur. Getting that Patience and Time drop from the raid a week back feels really special now that everyone will have one. :\

Takuan

Thinking I'll skip on the sniper rifle this week. I sorta want Voidfang, but I just got the raid chest last night and would prefer the Skull for a Void build just for aesthetic purposes.

Maybe I'll just get the exotic helmet engram or two (haven't actually used any motes aside from the 1 for Thorn).

Edit: Aw, 5 motes short of 2 exotic helmet engrams. Maybe I can dig up another 5 by Sunday?

Mindlog

Warlock (30), Titan (28) or Hunter (28). Long strolls on the beach. Looking for hard (W) or normal (T,H) raid. Just looking for a quick pace. All the fancy guns.

SkylineRKR

Thanks, Xur. Getting that Patience and Time drop from the raid a week back feels really special now that everyone will have one. :\

I had the same happen with Suros. I just know these ones are in Xur's pool. You've been lucky to receive PT back then. Thats all.

My Mythoclast and other Raid weapons will never be part of Xur's loadout. Hawkmoon and MC won't be either. There will always be stuff that can't be bought.

breakfuss

Don't know how people are doing it and not sure if I'm even ready to raid.
My lvl27.5 warlock is full void and sunsinger but only has one exotic armour piece (apotheosis veil helmet) the rest is legendary.

I only have 3 legendary weapons.
Grim citizen iii
Final boss
And some other pulse rifle.

I guess its because I mainly do crucible and the occasional weekly strike.

Don't know how people are doing what? You're more than adequately equipped for a normal raid. I've seen some 26s run it with no exotic gear.

someday

Banned
I was perfectly happy with my Devil You Know handcannon and the Suros I bought last week from Xur as primaries. But getting The Last Word from nightfall has been a real treat. The animations are so amazing! Still getting used to the aiming for it but I'm in lurve...

Ambitious

Seeing as how Subtervotion ditched us and there's people looking.

Shall we start up our own hard raid?

I'm free to do a fresh run or a gatekeeper run, seeing as how I have the check point.

PSN: Jignxs

Yeah, let's continue where we left off yesterday.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I had the same happen with Suros. I just know these ones are in Xur's pool. You've been lucky to receive PT back then. Thats all.

My Mythoclast and other Raid weapons will never be part of Xur's loadout. Hawkmoon and MC won't be either.

Upon expansion they should put the raid weapons into Xur's pool of weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom