• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to the team that just busted out a quick normal raid and helped my buddy get his gear for 30.

Also very valuable for flawless glitch testing. I'm 100% convinced about the existence and nature of glitches specific to flawless runs. All it takes is to survive one round of having 1 person teleported and it can be done easily.

Also, we confirmed that Atheon has bumpers that he floats on until he teleports people and then he drops. We had pushed him towards the center, he was standing in mid-air, then he teleported people and he dropped straight down... and landed on the middle platform. I was laughing my ass off.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
"When last we plucked a player from the tree of community to scrutinize the fruits of their legend...."

I just. Um. Yeah. I'm not even sure what to say about the writing here. I appreciate that it can be a grind to crank out long updates every Friday, but I wish a different approach was taken with the prose. This stuff is difficult to read.

If at least the weekly updates had relevant information... but today's just fluff.

Meanwhile, the raid is a glitched mess, tons of exotics are useless and Deej just cranks ridicolous prose about Halloween.

WarWolf

Shout out to the team that just busted out a quick normal raid and helped my buddy get his gear for 30.

Also very valuable for flawless glitch testing. I'm 100% convinced about the existence and nature of glitches specific to flawless runs. All it takes is to survive one round of having 1 person teleported and it can be done easily.

Also, we confirmed that Atheon has bumpers that he floats on until he teleports people and then he drops. We had pushed him towards the center, he was standing in mid-air, then he teleported people and he dropped straight down... and landed on the middle platform. I was laughing my ass off.

It's really disappointing with how that works getting no one then just one guy teleported. that's happened pretty much every time post patch and no way their testers didn't come across the same thing.

ThisOne

Atheon's Epilogue and Found Verdict worth upgrading?

I've got Suros Regime already mostly upgraded to I'm hesitant to start on Atheon's.

JayEH

I've got Suros Regime already mostly upgraded to I'm hesitant to start on Atheon's.

Those are both amazing weapons. Atheon's has void damage so it's a (RN)God send in Nightfall and taking out Oracles. Found Verdict is mostly a PvP weapon IMO.

ThisOne

Those are both amazing weapons. Atheon's has void damage so it's a (RN)God send in Nightfall and taking out Oracles. Found Verdict is mostly a PvP weapon IMO.

Thanks for letting me know. In general, shotguns seems pretty worthless in PvE

Mattiator

tonight shall be the night.

SkylineRKR

Rumble match: 22-3 with The Last Word and Corrective Measure:

http://youtu.be/MMxKGK83oTA

I want to use this as well. Currently I roll with Suros, FV and CM. Sort of sick of Suros. Its funny because I have Mytho, Suros, Red Death et al... but no single hand cannon.

Corrective Measure is an absolute beast. Its ridiculous. field scout pumps mag size to 100 (got gunslingers trance and persistence anyway). Which is enough to go on a rampage. A few taps and they fall like flies. Went 12-0 with it on Bastion today, until I got too cocky and walked into a super. I heard Thunderlord is even better, if thats possible anyway.

FV is not really worth to upgrade far imo. Shitty perks but its a great PvP shotgun that easily rivals Invective but no exotic.

I'd advise on upgrading Atheon's to 300. Its a really handy tool in the Hard raid, I use it a ton even though its not my fave weapon.

LiK

I want to use this as well. Currently I roll with Suros, FV and CM. Sort of sick of Suros. Its funny because I have Mytho, Suros, Red Death et al... but no single hand cannon.

Corrective Measure is an absolute beast. Its ridiculous. field scout pumps mag size to 100 (got gunslingers trance and persistence anyway). Which is enough to go on a rampage. A few taps and they fall like flies. Went 12-0 with it on Bastion today, until I got too cocky and walked into a super. I heard Thunderlord is even better, if thats possible anyway.

FV is not really worth to upgrade far imo. Shitty perks but its a great PvP shotgun that easily rivals Invective but no exotic.

I'd advise on upgrading Atheon's to 300. Its a really handy tool in the Hard raid, I use it a ton even though its not my fave weapon.

Huh? FV full auto and range perk are well worth it.

Lima

Correct. The jury is out on what's the fastest. Personally I think Phogoth is. I can do that one in about 7 minutes. Nexus is quick too.

The fastest way is to either complete the weekly at 28 or the nightfall over and over again. The weekly counts as two strikes and the nightfall as three. Easy.

Iceman829

Experienced raid group currently at 4 people. Looking for another 2 to complete on normal.

XB1. GT - Iceman829

Message if interested.

SkylineRKR

Huh? FV full auto and range perk are well worth it.

Full auto is the first upgrade anyway, you'll get it basically for free. But I'm not a fan of it, I rather tap.

It doesn't have anything special otherwise. No ammo regen like Invective or something cool. Upgrade until final round is more than enough imo (and final round in a 6 mag shotty.. yeah), I never bothered with it in PvE let alone Oracle phases.

But its without doubt an excellent PvP choice, frees up that exotic slot for primary.

GlamFM

Banned
Thanks Team of gaffers for the awesome raid! I got:

- Corective Measure
- Atheons Epilogue
- Hawkmoon

Lucky me.

(Already have the vision of confluence which is my favorite gun in the game)

It's really disappointing with how that works getting no one then just one guy teleported. that's happened pretty much every time post patch and no way their testers didn't come across the same thing.

Either they have the worst testers imaginable or (much more likely) they just don't give a shit. That's why I want to still bust out the flawless, I have no confidence in their ability to actually fix problems. Literally every update has made things worse.

Also, I noticed that when we brought up 0 portals, we had 1 round of 0 teleported. 1 portal up just now gave us 2 rounds of 0 teleported, and an earlier run with 2 portals up gave us 3 rounds of 0 teleported.

Manp

Thanks Team of gaffers for the awesome raid! I got:

- Corective Measure
- Atheons Epilogue
- Hawkmoon

Lucky me.

(Already have the vision of confluence which is my favorite gun in the game)

i hate you! :(

not really :)

edit: yep, that was great fun... best run i had :)

Just did the raid on normal:
1 gajallarhorn
1 Atheon's epilogue (my second)
1 patience and time (nearly bought it from Xur *phew* ;p)
Bunch of upgrade materials
A smile on my
smug
face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom