• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTG

Anyone else feel like things quickly turn to shit in Clash? People running around in 12 different directions, it becomes a matter of seeing the enemy first.

ocean

Banned
Best weapons I've had so far:

ZKL8MNl.jpg

I've got 5/9 Raid weapons and 9/20 Exotics. The rest are TDYK, Vanquisher, Void+Solar Light/Beware and Void+Arc Zombie Apocalypse. I've gotten other Legendary drops but haven't liked them as much (except for my beloved Cryptic Dragon and arc Unfriendly Giant which sadly did not fit in the picture).

I think Vision of Confluence and Gjallarhorn are all I really need to really be satisfied weapon-wise. Hope and patience.

About to pull the trigger on The Swarm based on previous suggestion. It's either that or Unfriendly Giant, as I need a legendary heavy quite badly. Last thoughts before I buy it? Terrified of wasting my marks.

purg3

slept with Malkin
About to pull the trigger on The Swarm based on previous suggestion. It's either that or Unfriendly Giant, as I need a legendary heavy quite badly. Last thoughts before I buy it? Terrified of wasting my marks.

I have both and they are great, got me through most of the game as I got them early on; but now they sit unused due to raid weapons outclassing them. I still use them on Nightfalls that have corrresponding burns enabled.

jett

D-Member
I just realized we aren't getting any new PVP modes in the expansion.

This is garbage. I wish I could sell off the expansion part of my digital purchase.

I didn't realize you can receive a ship from the Bounty vendor, and one that doesn't look like it flew out of a sewer to boot. Aurora Lance is what it's called, black with whitish/grey detailing (looks like there's one with yellow detailing via the wikia).

Patroclos

Banned
I just realized we aren't getting any new PVP modes in the expansion.

This is garbage. I wish I could sell off the expansion part of my digital purchase.

I think capture the flag is a lock at some point. Wouldn't be surprised if it's the same flag that appears at the start of matches. It even looks like there is a mace built into it. Maybe I'm just dreaming but it seems like it would be such a good fit.

I didn't realize you can receive a ship from the Bounty vendor, and one that doesn't look like it flew out of a sewer to boot. Aurora Lance is what it's called, black with whitish/grey detailing (looks like there's one with yellow detailing via the wikia).
I have it and it's quite pretty. It used to have yellow instead of the grey, but it was changed last month in a patch for some reason. It looked better before though.

Agent

Blue fusion rifles are on sale at the gunsmith for those doing the Pocket Infinity bounty. They cost 2170 glimmer and are on sale until 1am Eastern time.

Doing another hard mode raid tonight from Oracles @ ~11 EST (in about an hour). Need 2 more (PS4). Have maxed weapons please! Post/respond here with your info and I'll friend add you on PSN.

1. T_urdburger
2. LeathallyStupid
3. ToastIsHero
4. Firehawk1234

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Wow. Just had the most incompetent session of a normal raid I've seen in my life. People not miced up and just not listening. People trolling which side they're on during Aetheon teleport phase. What the fuck people.

I'm a level 30 Titan with a maxed out Vision of Confluence, Praedyth's Revenge/Icebreaker, and Truth/Unfriendly Giant.

I have yet to do the hard mode raid (cheesed Atheon once). Anyone have a group going some time this weekend or on Monday? I have a lot of normal raid experience, to the point where dying is super rare.

Edit: I should mention on the PS4.

squadr0n

Anyone looking to do the normal mode Raid on PS4 send me an invite. Ill be on for a while tonight. Im a Lvl 29 (Still!) Warlock with Raid gear.

PSN: Squadon

I'm a level 30 Titan with a maxed out Vision of Confluence, Praedyth's Revenge/Icebreaker, and Truth/Unfriendly Giant.

I have yet to do the hard mode raid (cheesed Atheon once). Anyone have a group going some time this weekend or on Monday? I have a lot of normal raid experience, to the point where dying is super rare.

Edit: I should mention on the PS4.

In like an hour if you wanna go with us

TsuWave

atheon part of the raid has been pretty glitchy for me since the latest patch; going through a portal and not getting teleported, killing all oracles and no buff etc.

also, i'm not really enjoying the whole random teleports thing. eh.

someday

Banned
I got the Last Word when I did nightfall with my Titan and today I got Hawkmoon today when I did it with my Hunter. Fun weapons!

Good time going through the weeklys/nightfalls last night.
9 extra coins and Solar Light/BEWARE to show for it.

Like to take my alt through the normal raid if anyone has some room.
28 Warlock.
PS4 PSN: Outlaw_Omega

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Doing another hard mode raid tonight from Oracles @ ~11 EST (in about an hour). Need 2 more (PS4). Have maxed weapons please! Post/respond here with your info and I'll friend add you on PSN.

1. T_urdburger
2. LeathallyStupid
3. ToastIsHero
4. Firehawk1234
I'll help. PSN - Kartik21.

X-Frame

Thunderlord is a high impact machine gun without the drawbacks of high impact machine guns. Plus it comes with field scout by default which gives 60 rounds per mag

Yeah, it is noticeably more powerful than all the other machine guns I have plus with great stability. Though I use Perfect Balance in PvP which is more than enough with the 38 rounds and the fast reload after kills (and you'll get a lot of them). I can see Field Scout being more useful in PvE.

Is it worth the exotic slot in PvP? I think so, especially if you're confident you can grab the heavy ammo a couple times a match. You're almost guaranteed 4-5 easy kills each time you pick it up. And with The Armamentarium I get a lot of heavy ammo. I can only imagine how much you guys with Raid gear can hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom