• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Few things you can do to make the hard mode raid incredibly easy:

1) When the templar summons his legions, run to the spiritbloom room on the left.
2) After the conflux section is finished, just wipe so that you can snipe the oracles from top platform (7 waves)
3) Hide in the little section near the relic and you can simply grenade the templar so that he falls. (Hunter - Relic, Titan, Warlock - grenades)
4) You can snipe the gatekeeper from the outside of the room (takes 5-7 seconds)
5) Go inside both the portals simultaneously and get both the relics to the middle to defend.
6) Atheon can be killed in 2 waves with WoL and a few Ice Breakers. (10k dmg)

Yeah, it is noticeably more powerful than all the other machine guns I have plus with great stability. Though I use Perfect Balance in PvP which is more than enough with the 38 rounds and the fast reload after kills (and you'll get a lot of them). I can see Field Scout being more useful in PvE.

Is it worth the exotic slot in PvP? I think so, especially if you're confident you can grab the heavy ammo a couple times a match. You're almost guaranteed 4-5 easy kills each time you pick it up. And with The Armamentarium I get a lot of heavy ammo. I can only imagine how much you guys with Raid gear can hold.

It also has an undocumented effect where enemies will sometimes produce an arc explosion when killed.

Not worth the exotic slot if you have Jolder's Hammer though.

Whoo! Beat Atheon on Hard super quick and got Mythoclast, the helmet and the sparrow.

giphy.gif

NeOak

Got a Corrective Measure with actually decent perks from the Gatekeeper phase and... a second Monte Carlo from Atheon -.-

breakfuss

Got a Corrective Measure with actually decent perks from the Gatekeeper phase and... a second Monte Carlo from Atheon -.-

You got this from normal??

And, hey folks, there appear to be a couple of us looking for a normal raid. Guess we can start a new group.

Few things you can do to make the hard mode raid incredibly easy:

1) When the templar summons his legions, run to the spiritbloom room on the left.
2) After the conflux section is finished, just wipe so that you can snipe the oracles from top platform (7 waves)
3) Hide in the little section near the relic and you can simply grenade the templar so that he falls. (Hunter - Relic, Titan, Warlock - grenades)
4) You can snipe the gatekeeper from the outside of the room (takes 5-7 seconds)
5) Go inside both the portals simultaneously and get both the relics to the middle to defend.
6) Atheon can be killed in 2 waves with WoL and a few Ice Breakers. (10k dmg)

Does anyone know if WoL stacks if you have two defender bubbles with it? Never tried it with another titan.
If you know what I mean.

breakfuss

I'm still looking for a normal raid if you're starting a group :). I prefer to not be the leader since I've only completed it once before.

Not sure what you mean by "leader" but I will gladly form the party chat. Not sure I'm the guy to be giving out instruction during the actual raid, though lol.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i just got this great mental image of like you came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker and like spider-man and deadpool and darth vader and game of thrones characters are all just beating the crap out of him, really kicking him when he's down, all united in their hatred. hatred of the cryptarch. people are telling anyone walking in at the entrance "yo guess who decided to show his face in here"

squidyj

i just got this great mental image of like you came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker and like spider-man and deadpool and darth vader and game of thrones characters are all just beating the crap out of him, really kicking him when he's down, all united in their hatred. hatred of the cryptarch. people are telling anyone walking in at the entrance "yo guess who decided to show his face in here"

what's a neighbourhood? do you mean dongerhood?

What level strike do I have to play to get base 20 level gear?

I've been playing the level 20 strike playlist as a level 21 and all I get is level 18 blue gear as a reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom