• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalamari

I have Hard Gatekeeper checkpoint. I can start in about an hour if that's good for you. We do need others. I'd found some guys up for it but I'd mentioned an earlier start time, I'm running late :p

If anyone else wants Hard Gatekeeper starting in one hour, this is the current list:

1) a_javierp (me)
2) Mr,NiceGuy (PSN Jssom)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Guys I'd contacted earlier, still up for it? I know I'm late so I'm not listing you but the spot is still yours if you want it :)

I'm up for Hard Gatekeeper, psn:EvilKalamari 29 Titan

Wilcian

Neo Member
Boguester, my friend and I would like to do the normal vog raid. Would can we join you? PSN Tailsaga (29 Titan) , Dootzor (29 Warlock).

purg3

slept with Malkin
called it

lol, I was fairly close too...

I'm looking forward to hearing that the Bad JuJu and Thorn buffs are coming sometime in a future update that can't be specified, and that things are currently working as intended.

:(

Horrible update as all this info was basically covered by all the gaming news outlets around the beginning of the week. Come on Bungle.

Mr.NiceGuy

Banned
I have Hard Gatekeeper checkpoint. I can start in about an hour if that's good for you. We do need others. I'd found some guys up for it but I'd mentioned an earlier start time, I'm running late :p

If anyone else wants Hard Gatekeeper starting in one hour, this is the current list:

1) a_javierp (me)
3) Kalmari (PSN EvilKalamari)
4)
5)
6)

Guys I'd contacted earlier, still up for it? I know I'm late so I'm not listing you but the spot is still yours if you want it :)

Still up for it, send me invite and I'll join.

jaaz

I have a strange feeling that Bungie is making up things as they go along. Making sure exotic weapons are useful into the DLC and beyond? I mean, come on, NOW is when you guys are thinking about this?!?

Tovarisc

I have a strange feeling that Bungie is making up things as they go along. Making sure exotic weapons are useful into the DLC and beyond? I mean, come on, NOW is when you guys are thinking about this?!?

Well extending lifespan of existing exotics is good call or amount of viable end game gear would become absolute joke as amount of viable armor / gear would plummet.

JayEH

Finally finished the hard raid. Thanks for everyone here that joined!

Raid loot:

Atheon's Epilogue
My second Legendary Sparrow
TWO Praedyth's Revenge

purg3

slept with Malkin
Well extending lifespan of existing exotics is good call or amount of viable end game gear would become absolute joke as amount of viable armor / gear would plummet.

Exactly, they don't really have quite the stable of items built up yet. Hopefully this progresses into more unique loadouts and gear combos as it's dumb seeing everyone high level running around with the exact same armor and guns.

lol that weekly update is a 3000 word roleplayed essay on buying the dlc. There is nothing there of relevance for the game as it currently stands. lol at that tiny blurb about making exotics better. Haven't they been promising details for weeks at this point?

jaaz

Oh I agree, I'm just perplexed at how it sounds like they "looking into this" just now. If you know how its going to work--and they should have thought about this months or years ago during development--just say it damn it. I'm sick of "stay tuned for news soon" updates.

Oh I agree, I'm just perplexed at how it sounds like they "looking into this" just now. If you know how its going to work--and they should have thought about this months or years ago during development--just say it damn it. I'm sick of "stay tuned for news soon" updates.

Please be excited.

Stillmatic

When they eventually patch the nade spam cheese on the Templar, I think I already have a cheese to replace it. I've come up with the easiest, safest way to do the Oracle phase too, that doesn't involve wiping your party. :p

Tovarisc

I agree that they are giving too little actual info to us and over way too long period of time.

You have plans for future of current exotics and know juicy details about upcoming weapon rebalance? Well fucking tell us and stop that "We will discuss about this over next several weeks,
maybe
" -cockteasing :(

I've come up with the easiest, safest way to do the Oracle phase too, that doesn't involve wiping your party. :p

So you actually played phase normally and was surprised how easy it is? ;)

jaaz

Another gem from the weekly update:

"Right now, the Dev Team is preparing some notes to cover exactly how Weapons and Armor will be updated and upgraded alongside The Dark Below."

Does this mean what I think it means? As in, better use up those 200 shards/energy you've gotten from the raid (instead of armor and weapons you were expecting)?

ethomaz

Banned

"Right now, the Dev Team is preparing some notes to cover exactly how Weapons and Armor will be updated and upgraded alongside The Dark Below."

Does this mean what I think it means? As in, better use up those 200 shards/energy you've gotten from the raid (instead of armor and weapons you were expecting)?
I think just cover the nerfs and buff they promised in weapons a long time ago... mainly the Exotics.

Myto Vex buff
Suros nerf
Bad Juju buff
Thorn buff

ocean

Banned

I think the datamine revealed some exotic materials that are not present in the game right now, which I presume would be used to further upgrade Exotics. Not sure whether they'll be random drops like ass currently is or whether upgrades will use the Bounty mechanics. Either would be fine as long as Exotic gear remains top-tier.

We're preparing some notes, stay tuned at some point we will release these notes. We will then spend 3 weeks patching the templar cheese, we will change nothing else. Don't fret though the templar will still be cheesable it'll just look even dumber. We will have done no playtesting. Furthermore we've decided we needed a stronger hook for the dlc so all of your shit will be nerfed into oblivion by comparison, enjoy buying the DLC to remain competitive. BTW we still have no distinct goals or plans for the future of this game besides releasing the 6 missions and 4(2) strikes we cut out before the game. We're not going to tell you but all the missions will involve holding square at door to set dinklebot in motion while he sets off every alarm in the place.

Spawnling

This week has been good so far. Ended up getting a second Plan C in a Tiger Strike Playlist drop, scrapped for materials, got the last two exotic bounties for Thorn and Bad Juju, maxed out my Last Word and working on the Mythoclast.

Then, this afternoon just picked up Fatebringer, ended up not passing Atheon on hard, gave in after about 25 minutes on that encounter.

RNGesus believe.

jay23

Patience and time feels so good to use, I like it better than praedyths revenge without any upgrades. Don't know why either praedyth has better stats overall.

ocean

Banned
Alright GAF, I need another shot at getting gear. Hard Gatekeeper, looking for 3 more :) Starting whenever we get 6! So far we've got:

1) a_javierp (me)
3) Kalmari (PSN EvilKalamari)
4)
5)
6)

Send me friend requests at a_javierp if you're interested.

Tovarisc

Do the Speaker Titan marks look good? Which are the best looking ones?

I would choose between these two;

384.jpg

256.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom