• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Oracle checkpoint on Hard, looking to cheese through Oracles and Templar for Oracle loot, Templar loot, and chests after Templar. Looking to do this twice, will need to switch characters on first group.

Who wants a a chance at Raid gear, Fatebringer/Praetorian Foil and Raid gear?
expect ascendants lol

I'm down 29 Warlock. PSN babyghost853. Work has been getting in the way of my Destiny, 2 days left and I have not done a single raid. Might have to quit my job soon if this keeps up.

YourFriend

Neo Member
Done the exotic helmet engram from xur every week it's available. Every week I get the Apothesis Veil for my hunter. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me four times...

SkylineRKR

This gun has so much potential, and is so much fun to use given the incredibly fast rate of fire. Even the stability is good with the perk active. If the impact was higher, it would be a great, if not the best, all around weapon, and not just useful in the raid as it is now.

Its a shitty gun under normal circumstances and PvP etc. But with Void Burn its just beast. And it works in the Vault against Oracles and shields. Lots of ammo too, you don't even need field scout which is great as perfect stability makes the gun somewhat controllable.

Tovarisc

Ah missed that post. So data mining bite us in the ass.

Depends how you look at it. Theoretically everything that data mining finds is legit because that data has to exist on Bungies servers / backend, but it's different thing if said items made it into the game.

Look at e.g. VoG armor tiers. According data mining there is two armor sets / class in VoG, but in reality we can only obtain one set.

I bought patience and hype. Not sure if I will ever get around to leveling it though.

I love it. Did all bounties on all 3 characters yesterday and only missing the last two upgrades. Will be 300 today.

I just like the look and sound of it. Even if I'm not gonna end up using it too much it's gonna come in handy during arc burn strikes whenever I don't wanna bring my Thunderlord or Plan C.

I have Thunderlord and Plan C and in arc burn nightfall strikes Patience and Time has always been a more useful weapon than both of those. I have an arc light/BEWARE and an arc slow firing LMG which can replace Plan C and Thunderlord. In Last week's Nightfall I was able to quickly kill witches from a safe distance with 2 shots with P&T. One shot to take down their shields and a quick headshot to kill them. The cloak is also super useful if you know how to use it. Its a great weapon because of how quick and accurate it is and that cloak can be very useful.

Edit: it's very powerful if you consider how little recoil it has

Never done the raid. Anyone want to run through the whole of normal raid? Lvl 29 hunter. Psn ps4 westonianb
Hey my rl buddy never done the raid and wants to do it later today. You are more then welcome to join in if you have not found a group :)

If anyone is doing the gatekeeper checkpoint on hard, let me know. Still have to do that.

E92 M3

You guys aren't mad that it seems like they're delaying the promised weapon changes until the DLC? Hopefully, I am wrong though.

arimanius

You guys aren't mad that it seems like they're delaying the promised weapon changes until the DLC? Hopefully, I am wrong though.

That's what I took from it as well. Pretty disappointed. I hope the dlc comes with some class changes and more bank slots too.

breakfuss

atheon's epilogue massacres Sekiron this week

Yea but it looks like it's the sniper doing most of the damage on the boss. It also appears to be from the raid. I used it during this fight as well and didn't do half of what this person is getting (~6,000). Is that because I was too far back? Or maybe it's because the weapon isn't fully upgraded. I'm exactly lvl 28 so not sure if that could have an effect either lol. Quite a number variables but I'd love someone's input.

E92 M3

I told you that they are going to wrap DLC and promised "big patch" into one ;)

That better not happen...even in the one update they stated they have a substantive update in certification and everything will happen soon. What the fuck is Bungie's problem?

blackflag

The thing that infuriates me most about the nonsense weekly updates is their refusal to acknowledge the Atheon bugs. They better fix the way they do this shit in the future. Fix the bugs first or at the very least fix the bugs and cheese at the same time.

X-Frame

Hopefully there are a bunch of Normal Raid groups forming today, I definitely want to bang out at least 2; 1 on my Titan main and 1 on my Warlock alt.

It's a cold rainy day here in NY, not much else to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom