• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lima

Lol first raid with my 28 warlock yesterday and he got two chest pieces (one from oracles and one from gatekeepers) and two helmets (from Atheon).

This fucking game.

TTG

Alright, my Last Word is pretty much maxed and my hand cannon skills are where I want them to be.
I'm ready for the Suros Regime nerf.

Like I've said earlier, the "nerf" will likely be removal of the Hammer Forged(range) perk. They're not about to remove the unique perks and base stats are same as Grim Citizen/Shadow Price/etc. In other words, you're still screwed.

Like I've said earlier, the "nerf" will likely be removal of the Hammer Forged(range) perk. They're not about to remove the unique perks and base stats are same as Grim Citizen/Shadow Price/etc. In other words, you're still screwed.

I meant that I'm better now with The Last Word than I am with my Suros, so the nerf wouldn't hurt me anymore.

DiscreteCat

Neo Member
Anybody on PS4 interested in doing a normal or hard raid in 15-20 minutes? 29 Hunter.

PSN: Kopyasu

If you do normal, is there any chance I could bring my level 26 warlock?

I have plenty of raid experience, maxed weapons, and self-revive if things go south.

Feel free to say no as I don't want to feel like a burden at a low level.

PSN: DiscreteCat

I have plenty of raid experience, maxed weapons, and self-revive if things go south.

I will be willing to join and "offset" his level with my lvl 30 hunter :)

Geneijin

hard? I just got my Titan to 29 so I can squeeze in another raid
I can do normal or hard 30 war lock or normal 28 hunter
It really depends what group forms first. I don't mind either at this point. It's leaning towards normal raid judging by the numbers toastyToast.

I wouldn't mind a 26 on normal raid with max weapons.

It really depends what group forms first. I don't mind either at this point. It's leaning towards normal raid judging by the numbers toastyToast

Ah, fair enough.

If anyone wants to do hard raid within the hour I'm in. Maxed out pretty every raid weapon.

Add toasty_T PS4

Tovarisc

So warlocks can solo Atheon now?

Just do it properly and don't use some super RNG based cheese that has luck sprinkled on top of it. New cheese is too random and luck based, from what I can tell from videos, so it's not worth it if you want fast and clean kill.

Geneijin

So far I have for normal raid:

1.) Geneijin (me)
2.) Daggoth
3.) death4romabove22
4.) DiscreteCat
5.) iRAWRasaurus (conditional?)
6.) Shawn128

Full unless people drop out. Will start sending party chat invites and we'll go from there.

Ah, fair enough.

If anyone wants to do hard raid within the hour I'm in. Maxed out pretty every raid weapon.

Add toasty_T PS4
Yeah, sorry. But after I finish this normal raid should you still be looking for a 5th or 6th member, I'll be game. We'll see. Hope you can find a group soon though.

NeOak

Lol first raid with my 28 warlock yesterday and he got two chest pieces (one from oracles and one from gatekeepers) and two helmets (from Atheon).

This fucking game.
That's not supposed to happen. Helmets are hard mode only.

Unless you mean random helmets.

So far I have for normal raid:

1.) Geneijin (me)
2.) Daggoth
3.) death4romabove22
4.) DiscreteCat
5.) iRAWRasaurus (conditional?)
6.) Shawn128

Full unless people drop out. Will start sending party chat invites and we'll go from there.

Yeah, sorry. But after I finish this normal raid should you still be looking for a 5th or 6th member, I'll be game. We'll see. Hope you can find a group soon though.
Haha nah I just wanted to help DiscreteCat out :p I am getting on now.

Geneijin

So far I have for PS4 normal raid:

1.) Geneijin (me)
2.) Daggoth
3.) DiscreteCat
4.) iRAWRasaurus (conditional?)
5.) Shawn128

death4romabove22 has yet to respond to my party chat invites or friend request. Looking for one more person.

So far I have for PS4 normal raid:

1.) Geneijin (me)
2.) Daggoth
3.) DiscreteCat
4.) iRAWRasaurus (conditional?)
5.) Shawn128

death4romabove22 has yet to respond to my party chat invites or friend request. Looking for one more person.

I'll join, have nothing better to do. PS4 Unknown837

Tovarisc

Yes why not? Didn't even die once. Had 4 level 30's and a 29 with me. We carried 27's through a couple times too.

Carrying 27 through hard?

Yeah, "kindest" doesn't even cover it. Anything below 29 is so useless in hard VoG even if they tried to do something.

todd360

Yeah, "kindest" doesn't even cover it. Anything below 29 is so useless in hard VoG even if they tried to do something.

I was playing hard with my group of level 30s. I'm level 29. Anyways I finally got boots after Templar. I needed boots to hit level 30. I was so excited that i equipped them without thinking. So I was a level 28 for the rest of the raid without realizing it. It took longer for me to solo left portal and I got one shotted by a hobgoblin during Atheon fight while carrying relic. I just warlock rezzed at that point and thought it was werid how I just got one hitted lol. Still didn't realize I was level 28 until an hour or so after beating raid.

Corrective Measure is beast in pvp. I was getting Machine Lots trophies workout even letting go of the trigger. Fantastic fire rate and stability.

Lima

Nah. The damage output reduction at 29 fucks you hard.

My fatebringer does 1505 at 30, 1025 or something at 29 and 865 at 28. So being one level below 29 doesn't fuck you as hard. Don't even mention Gjalla. Dat shit still hits hard even being 28.

Useless? Eh I got 51 kills during the conflux phase. I don't consider that useless.

Ooooooohhhhhh so flawless. *nods in approval*

Other people died. I was just proud that I didn't die as a 28 and even then I could have still used fireborn hehe.

Zakalwe

Banned
Corrective Measure is beast in pvp. I was getting Machine Lots trophies workout even letting go of the trigger. Fantastic fire rate and stability.

You don't even need the extra stability mod. Take the Field Scout and you get 100 in the mag and 150 for each HW ammo spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom