• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what my buddy and I were thinking of doing. Is there any method of leveling that is fairly quick now? I've still only got the one character.

I leveled up my hunter alt in about a day and a half, lvl 25 right now with one raid gear and exotic.

Working on vanguard rank two do i can get legendary boots and after that all i will need is the helmet.

Yeh. You can tell when we're coming to the end.

Soon man. Each set of attempts has one run that nudges a few steps closer.

I was charging my mic so that was part of the quiet. I'm so obsessive/hopped up on coffee that I'll run it into the ground as long as there is a team. We would have gotten it first attempt if we had 2 people jump into the portal. That's the only Atheon run we've had since (hopefully) figuring out all the glitches. We just need to get there as often as possible now, excluding lag/DCs/unexpected glitches.

phen0m24

I leveled up my hunter alt in about a day and a half, lvl 25 right now with one raid gear and exotic.

This.

My warlock benefited from all the "crappy" otherwise known as "non titan" drops from that run.

Praxic Fire, GNU helmet from Queen's Wrath..
Took a day and a half tops to get 20+

EL CUCO

I'm like 70 void points away in the bounty, looking forward to finally trying this out. One of the clash matches I played, dude was wrecking people with it.

It's really underwhelming at first. Once you unlock Mark of the Devour, it's "OK" ;)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
That's what my buddy and I were thinking of doing. Is there any method of leveling that is fairly quick now? I've still only got the one character.

Rundown to get alt from 1-20 in under 8 hours

Do first 3 missions (HARD), kill stuff along the way!
Hit level 5-6
Grab PvE bounties
Patrol Earth, do a few patrols also
Hit 8+
Grab PvP Bounties
Go to PvP, try to hit 9-12 in there, earn some stuff
Do the rest of earth missions (HARD)
Should be 10-12 depending
Do the Devil's Lair strike once or twice

Moon
Level 13-14
Do first 3 Missions (Hard)
Level 15+
Do remaining Missions (Hard)
Hit 18+
Do Summoning Pits once or twice

19+
Venus
First 2 missions (Hard)

Congrats your 20!

Steroyd

Yea, was still fun and now I know your strategies for the Atheon glitch fight. But everyone was tired by that time. The lag was hilarious at the end.

From my point of view it looked like you were denied horribly.

That trophy is almost almost there, we got the glitches down pat, it's just making it there.

Rundown to get alt from 1-20 in under 8 hours

Do first 3 missions (HARD), kill stuff along the way!
Hit level 5-6
Grab PvE bounties
Patrol Earth, do a few patrols also
Hit 8+
Grab PvP Bounties
Go to PvP, try to hit 9-12 in there, earn some stuff
Do the rest of earth missions (HARD)
Should be 10-12 depending
Do the Devil's Lair strike once or twice

Moon
Level 13-14
Do first 3 Missions (Hard)
Level 15+
Do remaining Missions (Hard)
Hit 18+
Do Summoning Pits once or twice

19+
Venus
First 2 missions (Hard)

Congrats your 20!

Sounds good! Thanks!

I was charging my mic so that was part of the quiet. I'm so obsessive/hopped up on coffee that I'll run it into the ground as long as there is a team. We would have gotten it first attempt if we had 2 people jump into the portal. That's the only Atheon run we've had since (hopefully) figuring out all the glitches. We just need to get there as often as possible now, excluding lag/DCs/unexpected glitches.
True. Lol I always forget to drink my coffee until we get to the jumping platform section, then it's all cold :( but I am glad there was no DC this time around. However that lag needs to die..anyways we got it next time!
video is private for me. Maybe the reason is I am on moblie gaf?

NeOak

Just another day in Derpstiny. :(

2014-11-0119.48.169xuuk.jpg

2014-11-0119.54.09mcu2y.jpg

My PS3's GPU is on its deathbed.

Time for that PS4

That trophy is almost almost there, we got the glitches down pat, it's just making it there.

Thanks for the upload, at least we can get a good laugh out of it. The *Guardian Down* at the end there was the cherry on top.

Btw, what's the easiest way to edit/upload videos to YT? I've been saving some videos but don't use Facebook. I do have a YT account though.

Thanks for the upload, at least we can get a good laugh out of it. The *Guardian Down* at the end there was the cherry on top.

Btw, what's the easiest way to edit/upload videos to YT? I've been saving some videos but don't use Facebook. I do have a YT account though.

Pretty sure you can upload straight to YT now since the patch.

Heel

Starting normal raid on PS4. Reply with PSN ID and we'll start when full. Using lvl 26 and 27 alts, but plenty of experience.

Steroyd

Update 2.0 allows direct to youtube uploads, and you can trim it when you select the clip.

Before the update I just copied it to an external hard drive and put it on my computer.

Acrylic7

Iv dismantled so so many rare fusion rifles before I got this damn exotic bounty for Pocket Infinity -_-. Now I cant find any lol.

Are there any other weapons or armor that requires you to jump through hoops to obtain? Id like to know so I can vault some things for the future.

edit- Also is anyone on ps3 doing the raid? lv 27 Titan

X-Frame

What stat distribution should I be going for with the Hunter's classes?

Intellect, Strength, or Discipline for both the Gunslinger and Bladedancer?

I don't know enough about the sub-classes to know which I should focus on. Thanks!

Cømet

Banned
I have a Hard Templar checkpoint but no party.

Hey man. I've got a team of six right here, but, you need to do it too right? I've already got Fatebringer, so, how about you replace me in my team for the Templar and then we can split after that? Lmk.

kuppy

Oh well, gonna organize a new team myself.
Level 30 would be nice, but if you think you can do it just fine on 29 then go ahead, no problem.

I haven't done a raid this week so that's why I prefer to start from the beginning and take all chests (not including the 5th, unless everybody really wants to).

Starting whenever the team is full:
  1. kuppii930
  2. Tailsaga
  3. Dootzor
  4. -
  5. -
  6. -

Just message me on PSN, I gonna invite you to a party till the team groups up.

rNilla

Cømet;136940320 said:
Hey man. I've got a team of six right here, but, you need to do it too right? I've already got Fatebringer, so, how about you replace me in my team for the Templar and then we can split after that? Lmk.

Works for me, I'd just like to finish it out since I missed my party tonight.

Farming spinmetal is a pain in the ass.

At least I got to maximize most of my raid weapons: Atheons Epilogue, Praedyth Revenge and Corrective Measure. Now there's only Found Verdict left to maximize but I'm not into shotguns on this game, so I guess I won't do it. VoC was my first maximized weapon, worth every minute farming for materials.

About Corrective Measure: it absolutely destroys on PvP, field scout upgrade is the best.

Come at me, hard raid Gatekeeper.

rNilla

Cømet;136940488 said:
Finish what, templar or whole raid? Can't speak for my whole raid team (bunch of stragglers as they are) but I'm happy to help.

Yeah, whole raid. Gatekeeper + Atheon.

EDIT: Sorry, I have a Gatekeeper checkpoint, mixed them up!

Oh well, gonna organize a new team myself.
Level 30 would be nice, but if you think you can do it just fine on 29 then go ahead, no problem.

I haven't done a raid this week so that's why I prefer to start from the beginning and take all chests (not including the 5th, unless everybody really wants to).

Starting whenever the team is full:
  1. kuppii930
  2. Tailsaga
  3. Dootzor
  4. -
  5. -
  6. -

Just message me on PSN, I gonna invite you to a party till the team groups up.
Bored right now so I'll be happy to join and help. Did Raid on all 3 of my alts. Level 30 Warlock.

PSN: EroticSushi

ocean

Banned
Planetary material burnout made me give up on Destiny....but I have nothing else to play yet :( just preordered GTA V which I missed out on last gen and Dragon Age. Shame they both release on the same day.

In the meantime I'll start a Hunter. What do you guys think, Bladedancer or Gunslinger to begin with? Never used either.

Sorry to those who've been sending invites on PSN. Think I just got in an invite from Reule and a couple from Suggins that were obviously earlier than from when I received them. Will try a reset later to see if it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom