• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I was about 2 weeks late to the Destiny party, but I just realized that doing the Weekly Nightfall gives you an experience boost. Does this last the whole week?

Also, I got the Conduit (legendary pulse rifle) from completing it, and that gun seems pretty rad. I think I'll level that one up alongside my pocket infinity for awhile and see how I like that setup.

lunlunqq

Welcome to The TV War Of The Roses. Happens with me and my girlfriend almost every night. Thinking about dropping $600 on a new TV just so I can play videogames on my own $2500 television.

#domesticBliss
Got a Vita? Remote play is awesome. Done many many raids, nightfalls on mine. Very different experience.

Deku Tree

Rundown to get alt from 1-20 in under 8 hours

Do first 3 missions (HARD), kill stuff along the way!
Hit level 5-6
Grab PvE bounties
Patrol Earth, do a few patrols also
Hit 8+
Grab PvP Bounties
Go to PvP, try to hit 9-12 in there, earn some stuff
Do the rest of earth missions (HARD)
Should be 10-12 depending
Do the Devil's Lair strike once or twice

Moon
Level 13-14
Do first 3 Missions (Hard)
Level 15+
Do remaining Missions (Hard)
Hit 18+
Do Summoning Pits once or twice

19+
Venus
First 2 missions (Hard)

Congrats your 20!

Does Mars open up when you do that?
Also I think the strikes only give an XP bonus once.

breakfuss

I Keep getting the stupid "User generated content" message.

How have Bungie not fixed that by now...

I thought that was a PSN issue. I've also gotten messages about my multiplayer eligibility. At one point it said I was no longer subscribed to PS+, lol. So frustrating.

Still looking to do a normal raid if anyone has room.

I know I was about 2 weeks late to the Destiny party, but I just realized that doing the Weekly Nightfall gives you an experience boost. Does this last the whole week

Yep! Till the weekly reset. I'd recommend Nightfall -> Weekly Heroic @28. The EXP increase from the Nighfall ends up netting you like 400+ vanguard rep from the weekly.

I have an atheon hard checkpoint. Anybody wanna help me kill him?

Lv 30 warlock with lots of maxed weapons. On ps4

Psn: ck716

Send FR. I'll be online in 10min

Jarlaxle

I'm looking to do the weekly strike with two other people on XB1. My gamertage is Jarlaxle. I'm a level 26. You don't need to be any particular level. Send me a request if anyone is up for it.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Cømet;136948753 said:
Happy to do it.......if you wanna help us get through from oracles :p Join us at ScewAttack_ if so!
I can help with oracles on my hunter and need to finish a the on on my titan. If you need one more.

Psn: Eldritch_Spectre

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
The only thing I don't have is the drop from Gatekeeper before Atheon on hard. If you need help there, let me know!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
i can't imagine anything beats gjallarhorn for the raid bosses.

Godhorn is best
Truth helps when you don't have a Godhorn, and can just lock on to Atheon and let it fly
For some reason, last 2 days whenever I helped people with Raid, Atheon has this new pattern of going left and right, like he's on the fritz
Almost does a Waltz dance, I even say it in chat, like "Oh he's doing his Waltz", Truth lock on helps so much there, if stationary Godhorn all the way

Does Mars open up when you do that?
Also I think the strikes only give an XP bonus once.

Nope, your still 4 missions away
My 2 alts haven't opened up Mars, just gonna do it whenever the Hero Daily triggers those missions and get it unlocked, not really in a rush

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Lol...Hasn't been a problem until I got a ps4. I've been tired of the 360 for a while, so I'd just browse the internet while her shows were on.

It's been a problem with us especially since I got Destiny and wanting to do Raids. Needing 2-4 hours of uninterrupted gametime is like asking for the return of jesus.

I'll never hit 30 at this rate :p

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Got three of us ready to go who want to do a hard mode raid on PS4...

30 Titan
29 Titan
29 Hunter

All have maxed out weapons for the raid.

We'd be cool with joining another group, or happy to bring three more into our group. If you want to join, please be 29+, have maxed weapons, and have a mic.

Any interest?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
It's been a problem with us especially since I got Destiny and wanting to do Raids. Needing 2-4 hours of uninterrupted gametime is like asking for the return of jesus.

I'll never hit 30 at this rate :p

Do it in waves

Do Door/Conflux/Oracle
Then Templar/Gorgon/Platforming
Gatekeepers/Atheon

You can section off as much as you want to do, checkpoints do help out, people always need a certain boss/loot

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Got a Vita? Remote play is awesome. Done many many raids, nightfalls on mine. Very different experience.

I do have a Vita. Haven't used much remote play but always figured that since L2 and R2 are so vital to Destiny that it'd be a pain in the ass to always be v touching the rear pads.

There's probably a way around it, or maybe just get used to it?

I have an atheon heroic checkpoint on PS4 but no one to do it with! If anyone needs an extra or wants to hop in add me PSN:joshcbrugby

Wouldn't mind helping groups out either

Played a control game last night with a group that absolutely refused to capture any points. About half way into the game the announcer sounded mad as fuck lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom