• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steroyd

Planetary material burnout made me give up on Destiny....but I have nothing else to play yet :( just preordered GTA V which I missed out on last gen and Dragon Age. Shame they both release on the same day.

In the meantime I'll start a Hunter. What do you guys think, Bladedancer or Gunslinger to begin with? Never used either.

They're both damn good.

Blade Dancer speaks for itself with it's bullshit special, can go invisible for espionage.

Gunslinger gets nice buffs for precision damage it's knife ability is the only reason I'd consider the strength stat for any of all the subclasses.

kuppy

Oh well, gonna organize a new team myself.
Level 30 would be nice, but if you think you can do it just fine on 29 then go ahead, no problem.

I haven't done a raid this week so that's why I prefer to start from the beginning and take all chests (not including the 5th, unless everybody really wants to).

Starting whenever the team is full:
  1. kuppii930
  2. Tailsaga
  3. Dootzor
  4. EroticSushi
  5. ptr19
  6. -

Just message me on PSN, I gonna invite you to a party till the team groups up.
One spot left.

i really enjoy salvage, but it'll be gone in a day and then i'll have nothing else to play. with better bungie games on the way, i'll be cutting down my play time to the weekly reset of strikes, xursday, and salvage. ideally i'd run the raid as often as i'd like, but since bungie has a habit of breaking things that don't need fixing i'll have to take a raincheck.

here's to hoping the dlc is enough to keep me from throwing this on ebay, at least to soften the blow of buying the ghost edition.

Kalamari

While we are on the topic of rocket launchers, is there a difference between Mirv Mini and Cluster Bomb perks? Also, what non-Gjallahorn would be best for Gatekeepers?

SkylineRKR

Gunslinger >> Bladedancer hands down. I completely quit Bladedancer. I don't like the jump of BD, and while people say its super is OP, I suck at utilizing it well lately (titan smashed, rocketed, lag, no enemies etc lol). I basically get more PvP kills with Golden Gun + explosion while being at a safe distance. Golden Gun also isn't half bad in PvE, it does cripple a Praetorian to low health, can beat a pack of Sups and hobs etc. And I don't even have the Herpes Helm.

Gunslinger has Chain of Woe and Gunslingers Trance which are fucking fantastic in both PvE and PvP. And as said I like its jump better. 2 short extra jumps feel better and more agile to me.

What are shotguns good for?
Got a legendary shotgun, should I dismantle it?

Good for PvP. Slide + Shotgun is a bit OP.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
So what's the deal with no revives in the Hard Raid? Zero revives for anyone, period? What about checkpoints? If everyone dies can they continue at the last checkpoint? Or is it Orbit, like Nightfall?

This is community right? In that case, why does project runway have an all star season on now? I thought I could get the tv back since my wife watched the regular season finale the other night, but NO...special season started. Phuck.

Dante316

So what's the deal with no revives in the Hard Raid? Zero revives for anyone, period? What about checkpoints? If everyone dies can they continue at the last checkpoint? Or is it Orbit, like Nightfall?
You die, no revive until a check point which brings dead back to life.

I'll try to find people for nightfall if not I'll do it tomorrow with Dante.

So if anyone is interested in doing Nightfall and weekly, cheesing with me (lvl 26,dont worry tho i have Atheons Epilogue and ice breaker) then fr on PSN: Router_Go_Vroom

Dante316

That be great :), what time?

Psn: Router_Go_Vroom

No specific time yet, my psn is dante316, send me a FR, if I see u online then ill msg u, even if I miss u, ill run it again with u. Helping others is a plus destiny, others helped me so I help back. Thanks Hawkian for the trend

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
This is community right? In that case, why does project runway have an all star season on now? I thought I could get the tv back since my wife watched the regular season finale the other night, but NO...special season started. Phuck.

Welcome to The TV War Of The Roses. Happens with me and my girlfriend almost every night. Thinking about dropping $600 on a new TV just so I can play videogames on my own $2500 television.

#domesticBliss

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
True. I'm thinking in terms of raid where void is a plus, a missed rocket could cost the game, and personally I don't have any other exotics I want to equip. Out in the rest of PvE, whatever you find the most fun. Any 300 rocket will clean house. If you need the exotic spot, Hezen is a very solid choice.

i can't imagine anything beats gjallarhorn for the raid bosses.

Welcome to The TV War Of The Roses. Happens with me and my girlfriend almost every night. Thinking about dropping $600 on a new TV just so I can play videogames on my own $2500 television.

#domesticBliss

Lol...Hasn't been a problem until I got a ps4. I've been tired of the 360 for a while, so I'd just browse the internet while her shows were on.

#domesticBliss

Do you guys not have monitors for your computers? Might be a good way until you get the new TV.

My Warlock's Axion bolt is not working. The grenade goes off but no bolt appears. Anyone has had this happen?

The bolts appear only if the grenade impact isn't too close or too far away from the enemies. Too close and it just explodes. Too far and the bolts don't soawn because there aren't any enemies to track

purg3

slept with Malkin
wooo, void damage portion of the Thorn bounty complete. Wasn't too bad at all with a maxed corrective measure. Could I solo the Xyor portion at lvl 30 or will I need 2 other people?

blackjaw

#domesticBliss

Dude I did the same. Dropped $499 on a second tv so my wife can watch her shows and I can play games. Happy wife happy life, true story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom