• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Does the fractions always sells the same weapons? Reason I'm asking is because I have a weapon the new monarchy doesn't seem to be selling.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Any raiders know if this guide to getting "all 7" raid chests is legit? Seems like quite a lot of specific things you need to get right for all the chests to spawn..
I call bullshit. It's too finicky, complex, and needlessly weird -- like so few people could do those jumps and tricks that it'd be hard to prove him wrong. It's like Sheng Long all over again.

I think if this were true, with millions upon millions having played and dissected the Raid would have discovered it and it would feature on credible news sites -- "7th hidden Raid chest discovered", etc.

Does the fractions always sells the same weapons? Reason I'm asking is because I have a weapon the new monarchy doesn't seem to be selling.

Looks like the same stuff since day one. Some weapons are only attainable from drops and from packages from factions. Also armors from factions can drop with stats that they don't usually drop with. Like I found a New Monarchy helmet with Intellect and Discipline despite the fact that they only sell Intellect + Strength stuff.

BraXzy

No not perks, stats like impact, reload speed, and RoF

Those stats do not vary based on a random roll. Every gun of the same type has the same stats as far as I am aware.

The changes that you sometimes see, which are often mistaken for a different stat roll, are just customisation to the loadout. For example changing a scope might alter range and impact, and there will be a few perks to swap between. One being extra clip size and the other being +2 agility. This customisation can lead to the same weapons being quite varied.

Gordon

Those stats do not vary based on a random roll. Every gun of the same type has the same stats as far as I am aware.

The changes that you sometimes see, which are often mistaken for a different stat roll, are just customisation to the loadout. For example changing a scope might alter range and impact, and there will be a few perks to swap between. One being extra clip size and the other being +2 agility. This customisation can lead to the same weapons being quite varied.
Oh no - I haven't seen any differences - I haven't seen two of the same exotic side by side yet. I was kinda crossing my fingers for a different roll on Invective because the RoF and range are feeling kinda weak in PvP.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh no - I haven't seen any differences - I haven't seen an exotic twice yet. I was kinda crossing my fingers for a different roll on Invective because the RoF and range are feeling kinda weak in PvP.
invective is ludicrous in pvp o_o

EL CUCO

Well looks like Madgame got DC'd. Need one more for Hard mode. Preferably a 30 to balance out.

EL_CUCO305 PS4
Add me and join.

Anyone looking to do the normal raid on PS4? I have a checkpoint after the templar, but I'm also willing to start from scratch. I'd also be interested in joining a raid in progress.

Message me @

PSN:SEBattleship

strafe

Neo Member
That's what I've heard, but I'm just not feeling it. Maybe I need to level it up more and get some better perks going. The range is frustratingly short atm, and the reload speed is just excruciating lol

The range is what brought me to stash my invective. I've starting running with the new monarchy shotgun and it's got better range and a really fast reload.

I just got fed up with breathing on people standing just out of range.

SharkJAW

Currently leveling my titan alt. It's only level 5 now but I plan on leveling up a good chunk tomorrow. If you're doing somethjng similar, add me: SharkJAW. This story/grind is just excruciating; some company would be appreciated.

Dante316

Did you still want to do a flawless run? I think we could have 5 very experienced players ready to go if you want to be the 6th, probably only time for 1, maybe 2 runs tonight if we can get the group together soon.

I like to run flawless with u Sunday afternoon, hopefully will get this done and the clan trophies.

I like to run flawless with u Sunday afternoon, hopefully will get this done and the clan trophies.

Yeah, that's cool, I know there is another group that wants to be doing sometime around then. I will post on here or send you an invite when we are getting people together. Not sure if we'll get any runs in tonight or not but I can still run it with people regardless to help them get it.

zewone

Did you still want to do a flawless run? I think we could have 5 very experienced players ready to go if you want to be the 6th, probably only time for 1, maybe 2 runs tonight if we can get the group together soon.
Sure. Send me an invite when it's time.

Is upgrading the sparrow with that shit that xur sells worth it?

I mean I don't really have anything to spend my coins on, but I'll be pissed if I don't have enough next week for The Last Word.

It's coming.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom